Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers (555 Views)

That Moment My Girlfriend Made Me Sleep On Her - Phoros / My Neighbour’s Loud Sex Won’t Let Me Sleep At Night / Advice Me: Sleep With Me Or I Fire You – My Female Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by Keketu(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
please how can i punish a snorer that doesnt let his partner sleep due to her loud cow sound snore?. i feel like hitting her with a stick
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by Cutehector(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Continue lying bro
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by bitchcrafts: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Eat correct beans and egg late before sleeping and dey tear am conk conk farts for midnight come see how her vibrating windpipe go calm down in a number of weeks like magic. Farts are one hell of a silencer a recent study from the university of don't ask me just revealed..
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by Tolexander: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Keketu:
please how can i punish a snorer that doesnt let his partner sleep due to her loud cow sound snore?. i feel like hitting her with a stick
if I was in your shoes, I would put off my boxer or pant and dip it in her mouth! Why should she be disturbing me with the snore?
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by Fweshspice(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Light cigarette 4 her mouth make she high 4 dream, she no go open her mouth talkless of snoring again... It works lyk Magic, Try it!
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by Kakamorufu(m): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
give her head whenever she starts snoring
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by jhasper(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Keketu:
you can lie o
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by emmyluizzz: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
wake her....and give her a very sweet nice wet unforgettable...sex....she go maintain
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by curvysola(f): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
my ex back then in school, used to snore, was really bad, what i did then was stay awake till my eyes couldnt stay open no more and i dozed of like a dead person
so sorry dear
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by GoldenJAT(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
go and sleep outside!
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by emmyluizzz: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2016
curvysola:
my ex back then in school, used to snore, was really bad, what i did then was stay awake till my eyes couldnt stay open no more and i dozed of like a dead person
so sorry dear
how many boys u don date....dis girl I dey pity for ur life oooo.....u have taken more dicks Dan......tonto and cossy.....better go and marry
Re: My Girlfriend Dont Let Me Sleep With This Snore Of Hers by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Just nudge her /him a bit so he can change position. Majority of snoring is due to awkward sleep position.

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This White Man (hilarious And Pitiful Pic) / Gals Only / To Trust Or Not To Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.