Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (5885 Views)

10 Breakfast Idea Combination Straight From A Nigerian Kitchen / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen / 17 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Lalasticlala, Seun, can you guys, please, feature this?
It's making sense.

KinginVahala, oya add one snake picture and Ini Edo make Lala do the needful.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by mizzbouqui(f): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lwkmh, though your coming to the thread ended up been like an african time. You came when the event had already start, even lalasticlala arrived before you. Lol

How re you doing beautifully shaped miss? Which i could look upto you for your support and vote for my humble self.
I'm doing very well, but aw many people I wan vote for
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by abimbawealth(f): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, this girl sef, I guess you remember my moniker? had an unsuccessful chat with you some months back.
Define 'unsuccessful'

Happy Sunday
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
abimbawealth:

Define 'unsuccessful'

Happy Sunday

Lol, hope you arent planning to turn Nairaland to a classroom? hehehhehe

I guess you re enjoying your day? Wish I could look upto you for your support and vote for my humble self in Mr Nairaland.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by abimbawealth(f): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, hope you arent planning to turn Nairaland to a classroom? hehehhehe

I guess you re enjoying your day? Wish I could look upto you for your support and vote for my humble self in Mr Nairaland.
If you're willing to be my student... cool

Mr. Nairaland!!! Hmmmm, what's in it for me undecided
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
abimbawealth:

If you're willing to be my student... cool

Mr. Nairaland!!! Hmmmm, what's in it for me undecided

Lol, your student? hmmm. only death should stop us from learning, so I'm willing to become your student only if you pledge to be a good teacher.

Hmmm, whatever you wish dear, just say it and I will offer you.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm doing very well, but aw many people I wan vote for

Just me sweetheart, hope you don't already have a contestant you re rooting for?

Love your shape, *wink*

Happy Sunday!
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by abimbawealth(f): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, your student? hmmm. only death should stop us from learning, so I'm willing to become your student only if you pledge to be a good teacher.

Hmmm, whatever you wish dear, just say it and I will offer you.
Let's see how it goes then
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
abimbawealth:

Let's see how it goes then

My Sunday would change to a perfect one only if you give me your words.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by abimbawealth(f): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My Sunday would change to a perfect one only if you give my your words.
See lines... cheesy
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
abimbawealth:
See lines... cheesy
Go Jor, you call this wack thing line? be laughing at me there.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by mizzbouqui(f): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Just me sweetheart, hope you don't already have a contestant you re rooting for?

Love your shape, *wink*

Happy Sunday!
I think I have
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I think I have
Hmmmm, what will it cost me to make you change your mind?
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Hi sweet, I won't mind us conversing over here, I hope its OK by you? @StarryV
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by StarryV(f): 12:48am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi sweet, I won't mind us conversing over here, I hope its OK by you? @StarryV
Lols yea sure
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2016
StarryV:
Lols yea sure

Hmmm, I appreciate your coming sweet, I owe you a ...., you have to fill the space yourself with what you desire, lol.

Anyways, Mr Nairaland, hmmm, voting hasn't really commenced yet, we re still waiting for the organisers to officially announce the commencement date, but I'm sure it would begin anytime soon, it could be today.

I will give you the procedures on how to vote when the organizers comes out with it. I actually had to hold your hand and walk you out of that Nysc thread because there re some things I would appreciate if you do for me and I didnt wanted to post it on that thread. I wish you won't only vote me but also help bring along your fellows in that thread to do same, I noticed you all act as a family and it also seem there is a whatsapp group were you all converse, my heart would be filled with unlimited joy if you could help me accomplish this, sweetheart.

Let's go on whatsapp, please!
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by StarryV(f): 1:01am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm, I appreciate your coming sweet, I owe you a ...., you have to fill the space yourself with what you desire, lol.

Anyways, Mr Nairaland, hmmm, voting hasn't really commenced yet, we re still waiting for the organisers to officially announce the commencement date, but I'm sure it would begin anytime soon, it could be today.

I will give you the procedures on how to vote when the organizers comes out with it. I actually had to hold your hand and walk you out of that Nysc thread because there re some things I would appreciate if you do for me and I didnt wanted to post it on that thread. I wish you won't only vote me but also help bring along your fellows in that thread to do same, I noticed you all act as a family and it also seem there is a whatsapp group were you all converse, my heart would be filled with unlimited joy if you could help me accomplish this, sweetheart.

Let's go on whatsapp, please!
ok that's ok. Whenever the voting starts, u'll tell me. Then I'll vote.
So what do u want me to do right now.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 1:11am On Jul 25, 2016
StarryV:
ok that's ok. Whenever the voting starts, u'll tell me. Then I'll vote.
So what do u want me to do right now.

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by StarryV(f): 1:18am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm, seem you will make a good wife, always nodding in the positive, lol, just joking.

OK, if you can, this is what I wish you would help me do right now, first you should please lend my moniker a place on your signature, just like I have it on mine (the blue coloured on my signature) and write something like VOTE KINGinVAHALA AS MR NAIRALAND 2016.

secondly, you should try and help me solicit for votes from your fellows on my behalf, in that other thread you frequent. More like asking them all to join you and vote me, including those you guys have in your whatsapp group. What do you think babe?
I'm gonna try talking to my friends and followers but I'm sorry I dnt wanna go tru d stress of changing my signature. It may not even convince anyone to vote. i'll talk to my NL friends
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 1:27am On Jul 25, 2016
StarryV:
I'm gonna try talking to my friends and followers but I'm sorry I dnt wanna go tru d stress of changing my signature. It may not even convince anyone to vote. i'll talk to my NL friends

Hmmm, no prob sweet, anything for you, if it pleases your heart then its OK by me. Thanks for the path you have agreed to take to help bring in more voters, I owe you a lot, miss.

How is your night going and what is still keeping you awake?
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by StarryV(f): 1:41am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm, no prob sweet, anything for you, if it pleases your heart then its OK by me. Thanks for the path you have agreed to take to help bring in more voters, I owe you a lot, miss.

How is your night going and what is still keeping you awake?
U may not believe it but u are the one keeping me awake. Infact i've made the first post in my NYSC thread. Tomorro. I'll continue. I think I wanna sleep now.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 1:45am On Jul 25, 2016
StarryV:
U may not believe it but u are the one keeping me awake. Infact i've made the first post in my NYSC thread. Tomorro. I'll continue. I think I wanna sleep now.

Hmmm, how kinginvahala became special to this priceless beauty is still a misery to me. you have shown by this that you carry's the heart only few or none other can boast of having.

Goodnight sweetheart!
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by StarryV(f): 1:48am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm, how kinginvahala became special to this priceless beauty is still a misery to me. you have shown by this that you carry's the heart only few or none other can boast of having.

Goodnight sweetheart!
lols i've changed my signature. I guess I didnt do it right. Lemme edit it.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 1:53am On Jul 25, 2016
StarryV:
lols i've changed my signature. I guess I didnt do it right. Lemme edit it.

Saw it sweet, you re an incomparable darling, just this night you have done even what some sisters and gfs won't do. All thanks to you, this night would be written on my diary as one of my best nights ever.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by StarryV(f): 1:57am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Saw it sweet, you re an incomparable darling, just this night you have done even what some sisters and gfs won't do. All thanks to you, this night would be written on my diary as one of my best nights ever.
hahaha stop teasing me. I think i've done the editing. Now i'm gonna get some sleep. Goodnight/goodmorning. Dont worry u will win smiley smiley
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 2:01am On Jul 25, 2016
StarryV:
hahaha stop teasing me. I think i've done the editing. Now i'm gonna get some sleep. Goodnight/goodmorning. Dont worry u will win smiley smiley

Lol, teasing you? Nah, far from that. I think I'm just stating and bringing reality to fore. Following you right away sweet, I also need to catch some sleep.

Goodnight/morning too, sweetest of dreams dearie!
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by StarryV(f): 2:03am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, teasing you? Nah, far from that. I think I'm just stating and bringing reality to fore. Following you right away sweet, I also need to catch some sleep.

Goodnight/morning too, sweetest of dreams dearie!
Thanks smiley
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 2:05am On Jul 25, 2016
StarryV:
Thanks smiley

, send me a message on whatsapp. Please don't quote, would be modifying it when am sure you have gotten the number.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by anonimi: 3:08am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
send me a message on whatsapp. Please don't quote, would be modifying it when am sure you have gotten the number.

This Mr. NL hustle is real oh. wink
No worry bro, you don win already.
Cheers.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 3:19am On Jul 25, 2016
anonimi:

This Mr. NL hustle is real oh. wink
No worry bro, you don win already.
Cheers.

Hahahahaha, I just they look you they laff bro, lol. You know how it is done in politics na, those with the capability of winning are always online at night strategising while those who aren't gonna win would be sleeping.

Bro, hope your e-voters card is ready to be unleashed when voting commence? Na 20 other voters I they expect from you o, I go just dis-guy you if you don't keep up to it. Lwkmh

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by udysweet(f): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
11. Those plastic covers with their matching
bowls nowhere in sight:

Always more covers than actual bowls.
Trust me I can relate with this one o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cake Making N Decoration In Abuja / What Is This Fruit Called In Your Local Language? / Pure Raw Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.