Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (5882 Views)

10 Breakfast Idea Combination Straight From A Nigerian Kitchen / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen / 17 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Surfboard:
I'm late, but lemme join the queue. Kinginvahala...fire on!!

On point bro!
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2016
14. The ice-cream bowl full of disappointment:
It will never not hurt,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by mizzbouqui(f): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2016
I'm here o on the queue
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by veekid(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahaaha, please it shouldn't be like mtn o, that network is damn so bad.

Hope you had a love night?

Lovely

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2016
15. The “there is rice at home” bag of rice:
How rice is not on the Nigerian flag is beyond us.

1 Like

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2016
THE END!
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by DaBullIT(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2016
really ??

I think Number one is wrong

Our stirring stick is round , not flat grin grin
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Hope to meet and toast a bottle of Henri Jayer Cros Parantoux wine with you on FP soon. @Lalasticlala

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I'm here o on the queue

Lol, you are just joining the queue when the film has already ended?
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
really ??

I think Number one is wrong

Our stirring stick is round , not flat grin grin

Hahahahaha, but I think that should be amala stirring stick you re referring to. lol
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2016
teejaypee:

Oga boss! Good morning!
Same bro, hope my bro had a splendid night?
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by DaBullIT(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Not only amala joor , Eba , fufu , tuwo , eba
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahaha, but I think that should be amala stirring stick you re referring to. lol
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by teejaypee: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Same bro, hope my bro had a splendid night?

yeah! I sure did

hope you added source today grin
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2016
DaBullIT:
Not only amala joor , Eba , fufu , tuwo , eba

Awwww, even stirring stick now differs, lol.

wait, let me run to my kitchen and check how mine is.

*modified* I'm back, just remembered I don't eat any of the mentioned, I do English foods only, omo ajebo mi ni o. lwkmh
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2016
teejaypee:

yeah! I sure did
hope you added source today grin
Yeah bro, I did and lalasticlala will soon bear me witness.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by naniawini(f): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2016
U are soo right
Meeloreh:
Waiting. Don't forget the obituary / adieu/ happy birthday bowls cups serving spoons n sieves grin
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by teejaypee: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah bro, I did and lal.asticlala will soon bear me witness.

i hear ya
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by TamedWolf90: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2016
Ok, We the Concerned Nairalanders Progressive Union don show....
We can not COME and DIE....
@OP, you forgot the Old Cupboard that also serves as Aso Rock for Rats....

CNPU- Are you tiredYes we are.....

2 Likes

Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
11. Those plastic covers with their matching
bowls nowhere in sight:

Always more covers than actual bowls.
this got me laughin
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
8. That handle-less pot that is “older than you”:

You mother had the pot before she had you. Show it
respect.
lols

some of Mummy's pot re older dan me n u can't ask her to stop using dem..........Mothers funny sha
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by Bibiangel(f): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2016
So true...The pictures depict the contents of a typical Nigerian kitchen. LOL!
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by mizzbouqui(f): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, you are just joining the queue when the film has already ended?
Don't mind me jare, I was just forming not to be late
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by mizzbouqui(f): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
8. That handle-less pot that is “older than you”:

You mother had the pot before she had you. Show it
respect.
I respect those pots o, they have long life some are still even living the ones my grandmother and greatgrandma gave her when she wanted to get married.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I respect those pots o, they have long life some are still even living the ones my grandmother and greatgrandma gave her when she wanted to get married.
Hahahahaha, this seem to be ascribe to almost every mum. Mine does have in her kitchen and you dare not touch these pots. Lol
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Don't mind me jare, I was just forming not to be late
Lwkmh, though your coming to the thread ended up been like an african time. You came when the event had already start, even lalasticlala arrived before you. Lol

How re you doing beautifully shaped miss? Which i could look upto you for your support and vote for my humble self.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
lols

some of Mummy's pot re older dan me n u can't ask her to stop using dem..........Mothers funny sha
Hehehe, you just stated the obvious and hope same wont applies to you when you start bearing mum? Or you too like old pots? Lol
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
this got me laughin
lol
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hi sweet, how are you doing? @Abimbawealth
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by abimbawealth(f): 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hi sweet, how are you doing? @Abimbawealth
Who be your sweet undecided
How are you smiley
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by KINGinVAHALA: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
abimbawealth:

Who be your sweet undecided
How are you smiley

Lol, this girl sef, I guess you remember my moniker? had an unsuccessful chat with you some months back.
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
LMAO at 1, 7 and 8. My momma could bend your heart with that No. 1. However, hers was the slim type. King, Shey na hin dem take beat you wet your head get all these portholes ni?
Re: 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lalasticlala, Seun, can you guys, please, feature this? It's making sense.
KinginVahala, oya add one snake picture and Ini Edo make Lala do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cake Making N Decoration In Abuja / What Is This Fruit Called In Your Local Language? / That Moment When Your Gas Finishes Late Night While Cooking Beans....(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.