Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun (44370 Views)

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun / South-East Governors, Ekweremadu And Army Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fyno:
your name sounds like kenechi which is an IBO name but you always sound stupid and empty, I think you should desist from commenting on this forum for sometime,just be reading and studying comments to upgrade your reasoning .

Saraki betrayed PDP because he wants to be SP,a PDP govt will always chose David Mark for SP

Saraki also betrayed APC by making a deal with PDP, give me your votes and I will make one of you the DSP,Ekwermadu been over qualified (David is from region from saraki)had to be chosen at least to stabilise the govt.

Ekweremadu is one the reasons there is stability in this country and I don't see why APC don't understand this simple fact,remove him,and you've removed the entire Igbo from the top 10 positions in the country, then you will see the real Biafra spirit in us,most of us that are been skeptical about the Biafra would have seen reasons to even Carry arms.

Oyegun better be careful.

Are Igbos more intelligent undecided

What is the substance of the communication in your first paragraph?
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by ebuka440: 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Believe me when I say that Ekweremmadu is untouchable. Even if he is going to go down, it's with saraki. Please note that saraki is pdp by blood. Go to hell you useless oyegun that is clueless
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Sobeautiful: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:
Ekweremadu would pay the supreme price for his action - greed and power hungry incorporated.

Even his people would pay the price for not advising their son to back-off during the contest.

Nonsense.

Well said Oyegun
Dream on dear. It's allowed. But when you're done, you'll still wake up to the reality that Ekweremadu goes nowhere. For now, stay put in dreamland.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by PhockPhockMan: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Ekweremadu is not the reason Nigerians are suffering.

Is Oyegun going senile?
I'm happy you said this. I can not say I'm disappointed with this set of leaders because I never expected anything positive from them.
So Ekweremadu is reason why things are so costly in the market?

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Paperwhite(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
roscoman:
Baba Oyegun, it is unfortunate that an elder stateman like you can be saying these in a social media forum. Let me remind you and ALL Promised Council (APC) party, when your supported then speaker of House of Representative Aminu Wasiri Tambuwal cross carpeted to your party at the same time remains the speaker till the end of the GEJ administration using PDP platform to be speaker but be in APC so the samething happens. You have not seen anything yet, by the time Pastor Iyanmu become Edo State Governor in September you will know whats up. If your party APC rule Nigeria for 50 years, PDP would continue to teach you guys politics because APC was used to do State and regional politics before hence APC is still in learning Thanks.
And going by present developments they will eternally remain learners.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by SmartDave(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:
Ekweremadu would pay the supreme price for his action - greed and power hungry incorporated.

Even his people would pay the price for not advising their son to back-off during the contest.

Nonsense.

Well said Oyegun

Slowpoke
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:

Nonsense.

Well said Oyegun
Some peoples minde re really more black than charcoal for unworthy reasons and we keep wondering why some re dieing misteriously.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by LAFOCUZY: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
First lesson to sanity and clearity of mind is never believe a career politician regarless of colour, greed, location or tribe. Their association with the truth is much similar to that of water and oil. They made the country the way it is. Quite unfoirtunately most Nigerians do not have an independent mind neither do they further evaluate whatever pupolar opinion or position there is

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by 9jatatafo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
APC is their own problem
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by eddyslim(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ekweremadu is not our problem but Apshit. So shat the f*ckup OLD MAN

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by KissCODE(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:

Nonsense.

Well said Oyegun
gringrin funny man.

How will Ekweremadu pay the price? It is APC thas is actually payinh
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by everozone: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oyegu u gat no option than to accept Ekweremmadu as the Senate Deputy President.Oyegu should swallow this bitter reality so as to cure his political fever.In USA the Republicans are in control of the legislature but the Democrats accept it.Why APC?

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by joe120120(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
PRYCE:
So Glad that Ekweremadu gives y'all liars sleepless nights!

OLD politician who refuse to allow the young once to come up with modern politics. fools

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by joe120120(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by SingerGODSamuel: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
People like Oyegun deserves to be put to death!

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by lagosrd: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
maupe:

www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/09/apc-main-problem-with-senate-is-ekweremadu-not-saraki-oyegun-confesses/

You don't know anything bunch of old backward politicians. What has ekweremadu's position got to do with nigeria's development and job opportunities. You keep yourselves there and think Nigerian youths are docile? Men you all missed it. Ure all sitting in a keg of gun powder. It will get to a level in this country when it will not matter who a rich man was. Once you look like one or a politician then be rest assured you are in trouble. We expect you guys to have collapse that national assembly into one Una busy dey create more parastatals under unviable ministries. Ok kontinu now
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by lagosrd: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
Saraki saraki saraji dont loose your guard. This man is really out for you so as to balance equation and satisfy some people. Niiiiii watch your back and mind the papers you sign and meetings you attend.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by clickwtB(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
I concur with you sir,Ekweremadu should go even if he organises 10 million men/person protest ,he would still go and nothing will happen!!!Its obvious he is sponsoring some clandestine seccesionist groups.Saraki must tow the party line and openly support the success of the if we are to forgive him and also be more flexible as he can see Dogara is having peace and fun.Personally i still believe the SENATE should be scrapped.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by DRock27: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
What is wrong if someone from opposition party is voted as the president of the Senate
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by PrinceEehwhy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Realist2: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
No wonder the country is at this mess now, seing Ekweremandu as APC problem while neglecting economy of nation to the doldrums, Oyegun you're just a mere figure in APC, what is/ has your region gained since Buhari become president. You,re just being use by Buhari to do a dirty work while he places his people in a juicy positions. I will see where you will run to when Buhari leaves office. Arant nonsense.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Realist2: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:

Are Igbos more intelligent undecided

What is the substance of the communication in your first paragraph?

my friend go and look for food to eat, its seems you,ve not eaten since morning and stop typing trash here.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by MasterofdRolls1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:

Nonsense.

Well said Oyegun

You are just an ethnic bigot. Be reasonable for once.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by MasterofdRolls1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
sammyj:
In this one . Both of them were involved in this forgery case and must go together end of story. It's not about who you have problem with or not it's about justice. This people don't even know when to keep quite. Imagine what would have happened if this men were to be common men.!! shocked

Have you seen Section 3 of the Legislative Rights and Privileges Act You open your mouth to spew "forgery" do you know the elements of forgery? It's unfortunate that instead of Nigeria going forward, look where we found ourselves.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by yunnyp(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
because he is a sharp MAN
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
dunkem21:
E pain am grin
chai e pain am oh grin
dunkem21:
E pain am grin
chai e pain am oh
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
dunkem21:
E pain am grin
chai e pain am oh grin
dunkem21:
E pain am grin
ur head dey there chai e pain am oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Teenaira: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
maupe:

www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/09/apc-main-problem-with-senate-is-ekweremadu-not-saraki-oyegun-confesses/

Pa oyegun, you are an old man. I don't want to say you are a wicked liar but in case I say so, please do forgive me.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Codes151(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ur problem is Igbo!!!! And naija delta! Ask urself... who is naija delta or who is not! Shell first landed where??

My people!! Ur neighbor or brothers is not ur enemy!!! You enemy will deceive u always at a cost!

We are a destiny (igbos, akwaibom, ND, SS, etc) we are just covered by witchcraft called NIGERIA!!! They know we are the best!

2 Likes

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by wumanimozez: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
PRYCE:
So Glad that Ekweremadu gives y'all liars sleepless nights!
tomuch of chochocho na lie...
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by lozanni(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Saraki Lanista !!!
Ekweremadu lanista !!!

They put heads together to show APC and Pa Oyegun that they are real political Gladiators, through scuttling the political arrangements the APC wanted to foist on the house.

APC as a party should have by this time moved on from the above development as it still has majority in both houses.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by bankylan: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:

Nonsense.

Well said Oyegun

You should have your head examined...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates / Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.