Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun (44358 Views)

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun / South-East Governors, Ekweremadu And Army Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Resign Or Face Your Trial, FG Tells Ekweremadu And Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by idealtailor(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pyno30:
rat poison is available if you care for any.
you would be worse than Oyegun if you clock his age.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Omoluabi16(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
I.e, saraki we don't care how corrupt you are, we are only hunting you because of the PDP man. if the PDP man leaves, we'll accept you and say all is well.You become a saint once again

Our political morals have been thrown to the dogs.Servitude to the nation has been relegated and deemed less important.. it's all about settling scores. these power drunk people should have considered that ekweremadu held that position before the new govt. How would these senators even make laws when the red chamber has become a battlefield? whatever happened to Gnu? are only ApC members saviours? I weep for this country.. how do you even convince the igbo man to still believe in this state when the only relevant position they hold is about to be taken? and you say Nigeria is non negotiable? Mehn..

2 Likes

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by ghostmist: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:
Ekweremadu would pay the supreme price for his action - greed and power hungry incorporated.

Even his people would pay the price for not advising their son to back-off during the contest.

Nonsense.

Well said Oyegun
Mods

this guy is calling for the death of the deputy Senate president just because he comes from a zone he loves to hate....and also calling for genocide on ekweremadu's ethnic group..

I'm surprised that he is yet to be banned.

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by nell2: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:

He lacks political sagacity and maturity.

His former boss ( David) chickened out - not because he wanted but displayed maturity.
what is this one saying. Thought you have enough reason to back your silly comments why am i even wasting my time o kids .mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by nell2: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:

His former boss ( David) chickened out - not because he wanted but displayed maturity.
what is this one saying. Thought you had enough reason to back your silly comments why am i even wasting my time on this chicken brain .mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by ddippset(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emmanes:
u are a fool for attributing such to d youth get schooled
see what am talking about? Here's another youth. So much hate! So much cursing! So much bad manners!
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Cityguy: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Grandpa, nothing pass God. Solution to this lies in your intolerable hands- the Ibadan-Kano rail line for example. Got my drift? Ehn? I know you are smarter.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by ddippset(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kosy79:
Thanks boo, Nigerian youths are unbelievable, they enjoy being thugs and bodyguards to politicians, they drink, betting e.t.c u will see them chanting no money no more but on sundays u will see many crates of beers on their tables at d bar and our old men aid d youths too to misbehave.
perfectly put!
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Pascal181: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hehehe, if Ekweremadu go down, saraki also go down so mr oyegun if transformer dey close 2 u,run there n hug it sir.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Pyno30: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
prof12:

Anyone who assiciates religion with politics is a first graded fool.
Rat poison is available at cheap rate incase you care for any.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by 49cents(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Divinehenrich:
That was why the govt has been fighting Saraki.

Honestly, Saraki betrayed his party big time. Am pretty sure that PDP will never allow this type of scenario to happen if the have the majority in the Senate.

Didn't Saraki betray PDP to give APC victory and they want him to remain 'just a senator' which he was already as PDP

you marry a lady who cheated on husband and yet expect her to be faithful to you

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Pyno30: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
idealtailor:
you would be worse than Oyegun if you clock his age.
and i wouldn't mind sending you to Jail by then.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
[b][/b]
dunkem21:
E pain am grin
can't stop laughing grin
dunkem21:
E pain am grin
can't stop laughing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Koreslee(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dem no dey feel our pains here... All we need in Nigeria is unity.. They should just forget this rubbish dey are doing
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by ken4jj(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
It's very clear from the beginning. You guys are fighting Saraki not because of corruption but because of the position of the senate presidency. Fools.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Divinehenrich(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
So Saraki is a chronic betrayer that cannot be trusted.
49cents:

Didn't Saraki betray PDP to give APC victory and they want him to remain 'just a senator' which he was already as PDP

you marry a lady who cheated on husband and yet expect her to be faithful to you

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by stylochime: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
This Country Is Heading For Doom! Our Elders Are Misbehaving And The Youths Wich Ar Suppose 2 Be A Shining Beacon For A Beta 2moro Hv Embracd Folly And Reject Peace, Unity And Tolerance. If Its Not Religion, Its Ethnicity. If Its Nt Ethnicity Its Political.

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by stylochime: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
This Country Is Heading For Doom! Our Elders Are Misbehaving And The Youths Wich Ar Suppose 2 Be A Shining Beacon For A Beta 2moro Hv Embracd Folly And Rejectd Peace, Unity And Tolerance. If Its Not Religion, Its Ethnicity. If Its Nt Ethnicity Its Politics.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by zeeek(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
National party chairman os APC is angry not because he is not d best candidate but because he is not an APC member,2mrw D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ will tell U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 b patient dat. Things will b better.that isto tell U̶̲̥̅̊ dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ donot care abt havingd best candidate,before U̶̲̥̅̊ quote me,I am not saying Ekweremadu is d best o.shame on everyNigerian youth dat still e-fight over PDP-APC mata

1 Like

Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Omeokachie: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
...all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Rev 21:8

See Oyegun doing hi5 with Lucifer. Lai already collected the 'Otunba Lucifer' title with a T-shirt inscription 'No vacancy in hell!'
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by NaWetinDey(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:
Ekweremadu would pay the supreme price for his action - greed and power hungry incorporated.

Even his people would pay the price for not advising their son to back-off during the contest.

Nonsense.

Well said Oyegun

You sound so pained like a man whose manhood is dead. Are you sure you are ok...really?
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by roscoman: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Baba Oyegun, it is unfortunate that an elder stateman like you can be saying these in a social media forum. Let me remind you and ALL Promised Council (APC) party, when your supported then speaker of House of Representative Aminu Wasiri Tambuwal cross carpeted to your party at the same time remains the speaker till the end of the GEJ administration using PDP platform to be speaker but be in APC so the samething happens. You have not seen anything yet, by the time Pastor Iyanmu become Edo State Governor in September you will know whats up. If your party APC rule Nigeria for 50 years, PDP would continue to teach you guys politics because APC was used to do State and regional politics before hence APC is still in learning stages.

Thanks.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Myself2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Go and commit suicide then!! Foolish man!! Your main problem would soon be POI when he disgraces that ugly obaseki in the sept polls

And may the problem of Ekweremadu give Oyegun and the dullard heart attack.

Zombies quote me make Thunder faya una
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by nini007(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=maupe post=47358386]

www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/09/apc-main-problem-with-senate-is-ekweremadu-not-saraki-oyegun-confesses/[/quote... imagine! Have u people tried looking into Amaechi's pockets or that of Fashola?
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Fikifaka(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Breeze don blow, we don see fowl yansh.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by 989900: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Personally, I do not care if Ekweremadu becomes the President, but Saraki must pay for his numerous crimesFULLSTOP
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by shepherdnoble: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:

Nonsense.

Well said Oyegun
ewu sokoto
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by FLYFIRE(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
idealtailor:
I don't agree with Oyegun. Saraki and Ekweremadu are involved in a case of forgery. This is a criminal act which they must face the law. If a student is penalised for exam malpractise, the SP and DSP should also be penalised for forgery after all they make the laws. I think this should go above partisan politics.
You made SO much sence....but it will not be complete until buhari is ALSO brought to book for forgery.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by chadwickcollins(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lol everyday blame
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Divinehenrich(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
What if there will be light at the end of the tunnel on the forgery suit levelled against them.
malachytochukwu:
Saraki knew it and he acted so smartly by making a PDP man his deputy, otherwise they would have removed him long time ago. But seeing the repercussion of removing him(I.e.Ekweremadu replacing him) APC is left with two tough but bitter options of either allowing him be or removing him and consequently losing the Senate to PDP. Which ever way is not so good for APC.
Re: Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun by Fyno: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Keneking:

your name sounds like kenechi which is an IBO name but you always sound stupid and empty, I think you should desist from commenting on this forum for sometime,just be reading and studying comments to upgrade your reasoning .

Saraki betrayed PDP because he wants to be SP,a PDP govt will always chose David Mark for SP

Saraki also betrayed APC by making a deal with PDP, give me your votes and I will make one of you the DSP,Ekwermadu been over qualified (David is from the same region with saraki)had to be chosen at least to stabilise the govt since he's an Igbo man.

Ekweremadu is one the reasons there is stability in this country and I don't see why APC don't understand this simple fact,remove him,and you've removed the entire Igbo from the top 10 positions in the country, then you will see the real Biafra spirit in us,most of us that are been skeptical about the Biafra would have seen reasons to even Carry arms.

Oyegun better be careful because its becoming clear that your party is neither fighting corruption nor impunity rather the islamization of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output / Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.