Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) (3332 Views)

I Will Make Sure PDP Takes Over Power From Buhari In 2019 – Fayose Vows / Adam's Oshiomole Was Spotted Dressing Up Timaya On Stage (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by NextGovernor(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ize-Iyamu takes campaign to Edo North as he receive large crowd. Edo north which is a senatorial district of Oshiomole and PDP state chairman Dan Orbih. Most of the roads in the town is currently block due to the high crowd.

Below pictured is the crowd at the campaign ground.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by Thunderlicious: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
After God power belongs to PDP and the PEOPLE grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by emmykingkong: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Adams in trouble

9 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by holytribe(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
That oshiomole that can't even pay youth corper and yet we are posted to serve in a remote communities with so much fear. Security is not guaranteed for corpers, kidnapping and cultism is on the high side. That's good for him o.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by woodboi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is called finishing... Oshobaba sorry!

I'm sure grammar will fail Patrick Obahiagbon at this stage, when grace takes a man on a journey, no force can stop him.

POI work for the interest of your people when it's all said and done.

17 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by denko(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
PDP will win but inec will make it inconclusive and give to apc

4 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by utenwuson: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
hope no be bank de. sponsor this campaign

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by NextGovernor(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Mtcheeeeew
Take am easy broda. Non go get heart attack.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by Badtman(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
PDP dead party, APC is for Edo, Oshiobaba and Obaseki go finish PDP

7 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by dunkem21(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
See crowd like Reinhard Bonke crusade..

Zombies won't like this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by Emmysteve(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Mtcheeeeew
Haters be like

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by iokpebholo: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Choose this day oh ye Edos who you will vote but as for me and my street, it's either ize iyamu or notin angry grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by mikki123(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
APC is a goner. Rubbish party.............
Like for PDP...... share for APC

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by mikki123(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
APC is a goner. Rubbish party Like for PDP...... share for APC

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by mikki123(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
APC is a goner. Rubbish party Like for PDP...... share for APC

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by Slymonster(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
So what??I have seen crowd on election campaign ground and that person contesting still lose.Most are just there to see if they are going to share money and definitely they will cos I have been to election campaign ground before..Leave all those mata. The real campaign starts a night before the election day.Most who have contested position in politics knows what am talking..
Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by KenOne: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
NextGovernor:
Ize-Iyamu takes campaign to Edo North as he receive large crowd. Edo north which is a senatorial district of Oshiomole and PDP state chairman Dan Orbih. Most of the roads in the town is currently block due to the high crowd.

Below pictured is the crowd at the campaign ground.
PDP people you guys have started again that PDP will win Edo you guys said same in Kogi election but what happened APC won. PDP can never win election in Edo Ize-Iyamu was part of Lucky Igbinedion era of locust and no sensible person will compare PDP era and APC era in Edo state in terms of dividend of democracy these same people you see today will also turn up during APC rally #Truth but will go back home and compare both parties in Government. If crowd wins election GEJ would have won 2015 election. PDP defeated APC in Edo during 2015 Presidential election with low margin even when PDP was at the center and controls the security then fast forward to state assembly election two weeks after APC swept majority of the seats.#Foodforthoughtforpdp.Let me say it again PDP can never win Edo and Ondo election thank me after September 10th.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by 400billionman: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nah PDP sure pass...

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by 400billionman: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
See finishing.

Technical knockout.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by vizboy(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Am in Auchi and I can tell you apc is currently losing Auchi to pdp. Auchi has always been Apc but with the recent turn of events by buhari lead government. It would be very difficult for apc to win this election

5 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by BENZINA(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Edo state election has long be decided, Ize Iyamu will be the governor of Edo state come September, head or tail.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by famology(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Only a political neophyte wil say pdp wil win election in Auchi.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by topcube(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
KenOne:
PDP people you guys have started again that PDP will win Edo you guys said same in Kogi election but what happened APC won. PDP can never win election in Edo Ize-Iyamu was part of Lucky Igbinedion era of locust and no sensible person will compare PDP era and APC era in Edo state in terms of dividend of democracy these same people you see today will also turn up during APC rally #Truth but will go back home and compare both parties in Government. If crowd wins election GEJ would have won 2015 election. PDP defeated APC in Edo during 2015 Presidential election with low margin even when PDP was at the center and controls the security then fast forward to state assembly election two weeks after APC swept majority of the seats.#Foodforthoughtforpdp.Let me say it again PDP can never win Edo and Ondo election thank me after September 10th.

You are still living in the Analog age, my brother wake up. Where were you when PDP swept Rivers and David Mark won his Senatorial District etc. Let me type what you should have type, because I believe you .ade mistake PDP/POI can win Edo and Edo election, send me congratulatory message after September 10th

3 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by emmasege: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Even with APC as the ruling party, they know they are yet to saturate Nigeria as the PDP. PDP is like NTA, you can't beat the reach.

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
............while APC us busy eating corn, PDP us matching to the state house. When last did anyone hear from Adams Oshi-omo-ole? I no wan hear say SOMBARRY get heart-a-took o grin...........

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by NextGovernor(m): 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
KenOne:

I have notin to say to you rather than "Hypocrite"

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
Definitely PDP is taking over Edo

1 Like

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by IllegalMoney: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=13pt] grin grin grin
It is officially over for APC in Edo State....this is what we call finishing in Oshiomole's backyard
90% of APC leaders in Edo State are working hand in hand with the PDP for the Victory of Pastor Ize Iyamu, they want to pay Oshiomole back in his own coin for imposing Godwin Obaseki on Edo State APC. The APC candidiate Obaseki has been in United States for two week campaigning n sourcing for funds, without campaign structure on ground in Edo State, he is headed for London later tonight for another two weeks of campaign.
The Obaseki of APC was not interested in becoming Governor, Oshiomole pushed him into the race, Obaseki is yet to roll out his blueprint and manifesto for Edo State, meanwhile Pastor Ize Iyamu has already made his blueprint for Edo State clear to Edolites, through his best seller "The Simple Agenda" handout, which is currently the most read material across Edo State in the past three weeks
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by IllegalMoney: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin
Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by SurefireFashion: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Its allowes
Re: PDP Takes Campaign To Adam Oshiomole Senatorial District (pics) by Paperwhite(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
This is a tsunami that APC will never know or understand where it hit it from.Thought Oshiomole earlier said PDP is non-existent in Edo state? Anyway Amaechi ranted the same thing yet he was reduced to the cockroach of Ubima that he is today.Imagine he was recently in PH but devoid of his previous loud mouthed heralding.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun / 200,000 Unemployed Graduates To Get Jobs Before End Of October 2016– Osinbanjo / Official Results For Rivers East Senatorial District- Premiumtimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.