Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun (3321 Views)

Gelegele-gbene And The Ijaw, Benin Crisis – Before Edo State Burns / 41 Niger Delta Militants Out Of 42 Die On Their Way To Army Base / We Have The Capacity To Flush Militants Out Of Niger Delta – Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by goldust777: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2016
The ijaw militant attacks in lagos and ogun states needs to be put under control by uniting and empowering vigilante groups in this affecte. Areas to support d police has the security in this area,s has worsened and could spread deeper into lagos and ogun state.kidnapping,rape,murder,robberies and now the south west witnessing its first pipeline explosion in ogun state is a warning sign of how out of control the situation is getting before it reaches area,s like ikeja or abeokuta.The goverment lagos and ogun state must declare a state of emergency in those area,s and the ijaw militants chased out forcefully before they wreck havoc in the whole of lagos and ogun states.a stitch in time saves nine.

6 Likes

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Raydos: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2016
and all the Oil firms relocated back to Niger Delta.

23 Likes

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by locosis007(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2016
There's no stopping for nDA..
Vicious and ferocious!

I pray they curtail it sha

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2016
U are right is time ijaw, ibibio etc unite and push imperialists yoruba out of south south.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by fulanimafia: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
and all the Oil firms relocated back to Niger Delta.

And you think that's possible with all the senseless bombing of their facilities?

Una never see anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2016
fulanimafia:

And you think that's possible with all the senseless bombing of their facilities?

Una never see anything.
then am sorry to disapoint u. U r therefore not allowed to move even my trash can back to Niger Delta. If am going back i must do so with all the oil firms. If u no like am. Go N DIE!

20 Likes

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
U are right is time ijaw, ibibio etc unite and push imperialists yoruba out of south south.
my friend not only d Yoruba oooh even d damn Hausas n their gworo fulanis. We no get mileage, gunea corn, brewery company for South South. But this thieves get oil firms for their tse tse fly lands

5 Likes

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Izonpikin: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
then am sorry to disapoint u. U r therefore not allowed to move even my trash can back to Niger Delta. If am going back i must do so with all the oil firms. If u no like am. Go N DIE!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by madenigga(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
my friend not only d Yoruba oooh even d damn Hausas n their gworo fulanis. We no get mileage, gunea corn, brewery company for South South. But this thieves get oil firms for their tse tse fly lands
u dae mind them, they want to reap where they did not sow, they keep marginalizing and demonizing others yet scream Nigerias unity is non negotiable because they know there evil plans towards the country.

15 Likes

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2016
madenigga:

u dae mind them, they want to reap where they did not sow, they keep marginalizing and demonizing others yet scream Nigerias unity is non negotiable because they know there evil plans towards the country.
thank God sey TOMPOLO strong reach dem.

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bros u d laugh. I miss John Togo. I bet Tompolo gode cry why him kill am d first place.
Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Justindeco: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2016
tongue Shut up OP, coward yorubers can not fight.

6 Likes

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by SaiNigeria: 10:11am On Jul 15, 2016
What is oil installation doing in Ogun state at first place

Or is Ogun among the Niger delta??

This embittered OP should keep shut while the owners of the oil take back what rightfully belong to them in whatever way they deem fit.

2 Likes

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Izonpikin: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
bros u d laugh. I miss John Togo. I bet Tompolo gode cry why him kill am d first place.
grin grin grin grin...wetin john togo for dey do by now...
Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by attackgat: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2016
Yorubas are the only zone in Southern Nigeria that have never flexed any military muscle in Nigeria from independence to date. That's why the Northern oligarchy could rule Nigeria comfortably from Lagos for 30 years until they tranfared the Capital to Abuja. I think everyone knows about the docility of Yorubas towards military confrontation and that's why anyone from Niger-Delta militants to Northerners can go down there and cause mayhem with no repercussions. Luckily for Yorubas, we Igbos are more civil to join the bandwagon.

10 Likes

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin grin...wetin john togo for dey do by now...
haba. U suppose know na. Dat nigga node carry eye see yoruba n Hausa... Make i no talk much.

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
What is oil installation doing in Ogun state at first place

Or is Ogun among the Niger delta??

This embittered OP should keep shut while the owners of the oil take back what rightfully belong to them in whatever way they deem fit.
u make sense die.

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Izonpikin: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
haba. U suppose know na. Dat nigga node carry eye see yoruba n Hausa... Make i no talk much.
no need to dey overly violent with them...all that is needed is regionalism..thats fair...nobody need to die... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
no need to dey overly violent with them...all that is needed is regionalism..thats fair...nobody need to die... cheesy cheesy cheesy
but "Hausa otubo fe agbei mi. Owa sese bassinyaba owa kpom fadei."
Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Izonpikin: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
but "Hausa otubo fe agbei mi. Owa sese bassinyaba owa kpom fadei."
oboy translate ooo...lol
Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
oboy translate ooo...lol
which side of Izon u b self
Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by mikki123(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2016
Why not Fulani herdsmen..... Ijaws are peace loving people unlike Fulani herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Izonpikin: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
which side of Izon u b self
na nembe/brass... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
na nembe/brass... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
how bayelsa Otu?.. Wetin i talk for language u suppose understand na.. Haba. Abeg try
Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Izonpikin: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
how bayelsa Otu?.. Wetin i talk for language u suppose understand na.. Haba. Abeg try
the way you write am come be like yoruba/..... grin grin grin grin...i don get the gist.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
the way you write am come be like yoruba/..... grin grin grin grin...i don get the gist.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
yoruba? Guy na so u hate me reach? By d way i replied ur email

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by RZArecta(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
fulanimafia:

[s]And you think that's possible with all the senseless bombing of their facilities?

Una never see anything[/s].

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Izonpikin: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2016
uupgrade:
yoruba? Guy na so u hate me reach? By d way i replied ur email
grin grin grin grin...i don see am..u dey vex wella....

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin grin grin...i don see am..u dey vex wella....
am ready to confront any Malam! Aboki in my Region

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by RZArecta(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2016
mikki123:
Why not Fulani herdsmen..... Ijaws are peace loving people unlike Fulani herdsmen
they're afraid of the Fulani, you can't push your master out of his house na but when it comes to Ijaw they turn to Voltron. They know the boys committing crimes there, do an independent survey of police arrests in those communities and see if the Ijaw are up to 1% of the criminals. Tell them to caution their children and they will shut up for fear of receiving slaps from their own kids.... Smh

7 Likes

Re: Its Time To Push The Ijaw Militants Out Of Lagos,ogun by todayboy: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2016
The Yoruba have already unite with the Fulani to send opc out of Lagos

Enjoy your peace don't disturb us

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Call For Biafra Always Seen As A Call For War By Nigerians? / 2023: Buhari Should Honour The Agreement He Had With Tinubu To Succeed Him / FG Declares Friday And Monday Public Holiday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.