Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson (27777 Views)

Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Niyi Johnson Dating Seyi Edun / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by ALAYORMII: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2016
This two should just get back together and spare us this their going back and forth
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by chinoify: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2016
child-ish-ness..
He has evidence to prove she has been calling him
this Man needs to let go the BOY in hi grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2016
Anyone who engages in public disgrace has no business building life with you
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by MidasTouche01(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Burger01:
Bruhs, I tire o. It's becoming so irritating. angry

No be them fault na,

na the soso fans dey cause am
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by AntiWailer: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Chai.....

Who give heart to this small boy ooo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by bumtos(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2016
“I can’t even remember the last time I spoke to her; it probably was sometime last year. I have never called her since this controversy started. But she has been the one calling me. I have a lot of evidence to prove this.
[/quote]

shameless Man.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by carammel(f): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Toyin made a mistake settling for this guy seriously,when has it become a sin to call someone?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Deen77: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Even if she is calling him, what should we do about it

How does it concern us :-/

All this yeyebrities sef....

Show how stupid Nigeria man are, how can I come to d public and start talking about my private life with my wife. Yes a good wife beg, but a bad husband come to d public to disclose that.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by mcversatile(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Must he come out to say.....
Grow up son.... Make up if u want to make up and move on if u want to move on. Stop acting childish.
After all na same u go give another woman belle. Mtshww
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by MidasTouche01(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Deen77:

Show how stupid Nigeria man are, how can I come to d public and start talking about my private life with my wife. Yes a good wife beg, but a bad husband come to d public to disclose that.

Exactly!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by mcversatile(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Must he come out to say.....
Grow up son.... Make up if u want to make up and move on if u want to move on. Stop acting childish.
After all na same u go give another woman belle. Iranu
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by taemilola(f): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2016
Congratulations.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by royalfamily(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2016
Abeg o ,wait! Howe dat one take affect subsidy . Mtchew. ..una think say na to dey read useless post like this we dey subscribe.?. Mtchrw.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by mcversatile(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2016
U harsh sir.... Be human laa chai
royalfamily:
Abeg o ,wait! Howe dat one take affect subsidy . Mtchew. ..una think say na to dey read useless post like this we dey subscribe.?. Mtchrw.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by MissingBudget: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2016
Childish Yoruba demons everywhere.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Omolola1(f): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2016
And so what?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Igwe85(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Two Idiots....... What's my business with your marriage......
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Ahdamtoeyeen: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2016
Wetin b dollar price abeg?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by okedepare: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2016
It shows that your wife is more matured cut this show of pride and act like a man
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Spells(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2016
Na una biz oh..... I don't care who begged who... Next pls
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Osjaay(f): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2016
sooooo.was the essence of him publicizing it
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Toks2008(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2016
lollmaolol:
Dont even try to meddle in this love affair. They will settle and see you as enemy. It's risky

Do not try at home

GBAM!

I will never meddle in any marital scuffle and if I must I will just say one sentence.

"Please try and resolve your issues cos God hates divorce."

Cos at the end nah you go use head carry am.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Dalyjay(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2016
angryso....... wenti concern me
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Olayinka777(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Basildvalour:
Allegations you call it

It that man can publish this, he is a PROUD man.
it has nothing to do with pride. He is simply childish.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by cutediva87(f): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2016
so what if she's calling him? is it wrong for somebody take the first step.that's the problem with Nigerians,you are querelling with someone and decided to be the first to try and make peace,and they'll think you're the weaker one. what even wrong I missing someone and decide you make peace with the person. ..and he's suppose to be the man. mtchewww
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by okedepare: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
It shows your wife is more matured cut this show of pride and act like a man
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by humbleself242(m): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
If u be MUMU we go see for ur behaviour
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
why is he telling us he has evidence? what is he trying to prove?meteeeeew, the down side of social media
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Rasque1759(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
now I get it all...for her to be the one calling you and trying to restore what's lost back...she's the one @ fault..and for you to make this public? you don't love her anymore....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Came: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Niyi, Johnson, why did you marry her in the first place? You are immature if you did put this on social network.she must be more mature to have called you.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by olusun43(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Toyin calling her ex husband should be on how their scattered marriage could be amended. Because is like there's still some element of love on the part of the Toyin. The husband should please listen to her because i believe she must have learnt her lesson. "Mistake are always forgivable if one has the couraged to admit
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by seyoops4u: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Drabeey:
This Toyin lady no get one bit #pushingEyes .... Ojutiti no dey her syllabus walai...

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

Ojutiti ke for this kain matter.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michelle Adebayo Celebrates Her 1st Birthday In NYSC Outfit (Photos) / Timaya Twerks For His Mother In New Video / Rita Daniels Gets Chieftaincy Title In Delta State (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.