Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,123 members, 7,838,853 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson (27778 Views)

Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Niyi Johnson Dating Seyi Edun / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Jimi23(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Burger01:
I wonder o smiley

Lol. TDH for that matter. Tall Dark n Handsome.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by hertont(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ao dt 1 cun affect Nigeria
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by abimbawealth(f): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
I no know say this guy mumu like this sha...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by mcversatile(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
The niyi guy is not only a joker but a dcikhead..... Also a gold digger as we learnt.
Settle with ur ex/wife if u have to and if not...... Si ro. Mtshwww
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Dolazee(f): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Radarada angry
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Dolazee(f): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
mcversatile:
The niyi guy is not only a joker but a dcikhead..... Also a gold digger as we learnt.
Settle with ur ex/wife if u have to and if not...... Si ro. Mtshwww
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by diva90: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sorry to say but this duo are so immature and stupid. They literally live for the media.... Nothing could ever possibly stay private between the both of them.... One of the reasons why their marriage couldn't survive
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by horluwatosin(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
How that one take affect d price of dollar o bb charger for market
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Burger01(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Jimi23:

Lol. TDH for that matter. Tall Dark n Handsome.
Abi o. Slim, fit, flat belle, nice hairstyle and probably well endowed down there...yet Toyin dey para and they form like village African queen.. Toyin selfundecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by ledaman: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
That why don't marry someone who is not matured if Toyin called what is the big deal she want her man back!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Adeniyi Johnson. I just wish you will read my Post. I still find it hard to believe you guys actually broke up. it really pained me that you guys are not together cos I Love you guys pretty much.. Can you pls forgive Toyin For all her wrong doings. can you pls for the sake of Christ. Can you think of that "thing" that attracted you towards her. Can you pls reconcile with Her in the name of God. this will be the greatest testimony for me this year. I'm just convinced that you guys are made for each other. Pls Adeniyi.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by just2okworld(f): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Basildvalour:
Allegations you call it

It that man can publish this, he is a PROUD man.

Like seriously
How is he proud?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by teekay04: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Why this noise for Christ sake, why don't you people keep your dirty pants inside your wardrobe, abeg who marry am for u, abeg Park well jor
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by aalangel(f): 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Basildvalour:
Allegations you call it

It that man can publish this, he is a PROUD man.

He's a proud boy.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by zomby(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
I find it very difficult to understand why these Bush girl and Bush boy continue to behave like 2 primary 5 kids.

Get a life, folks!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Jimi23(m): 3:12am On Jul 11, 2016
ledaman:
That why don't marry someone who is not matured if Toyin called what is the big deal she want her man back!

Is he her man?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson by Jimi23(m): 3:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Mikeparlo12:
Adeniyi Johnson. I just wish you will read my Post. I still find it hard to believe you guys actually broke up. it really pained me that you guys are not together cos I Love you guys pretty much.. Can you pls forgive Toyin For all her wrong doings. can you pls for the sake of Christ. Can you think of that "thing" that attracted you towards her. Can you pls reconcile with Her in the name of God. this will be the greatest testimony for me this year. I'm just convinced that you guys are made for each other. Pls Adeniyi.

Na so he resemble mumu for ur eye?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sam Ajibola 'Spiff' & Wife, Sandra Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Vivian Lam Celebrates Celebrates Birthday With Hot Photos / Yomi Abiola & Nneka Egbuna: Who Is Prettier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.