Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

There Is No Manual/handbook To Keep A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Manual/handbook To Keep A Man (715 Views)

The Player Handbook / The Player’s Handbook: Signs That Tell When A Shy Girl Likes You / 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Manual/handbook To Keep A Man by subtle009(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Shared by Charles Anazodo

How Life Is Funny! You can have sex on the first date and he ends up loving you till the day after forever. You Can also wait for 5 solid years before having sex with him and still get dumped after sex. You can even wait till after marriage and he may divorce you after the great sex. You only have to pray for a heart that will love you genuinely! There is no Manual, Handbook or software to Keep a MAN.( Is this true people)?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Manual/handbook To Keep A Man by halfricanadian(f): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thats why i got rid of jealousy o

Yolo gets me motivated dont put ur happiness into any body hands

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Manual/handbook To Keep A Man by Taiyescott(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
dere is oo, ask sandoski, hateu2 and naughtynaughty, na only dem get am 4 deir library.
Re: There Is No Manual/handbook To Keep A Man by daewoorazer(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Niggas b forming saint jes to eat d cake...jet off afta a bite

nw dats smart!
Re: There Is No Manual/handbook To Keep A Man by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Taiyescott:
dere is oo, ask sandoski, hateu2 and naughtynaughty, na only dem get am 4 deir library.
Na true ooo... We get am for librarygrin

Re: There Is No Manual/handbook To Keep A Man by Vikky014(f): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
subtle009:
Shared by Charles Anazodo

How Life Is Funny! You can have sex on the first date and he ends up loving you till the day after forever. You Can also wait for 5 solid years before having sex with him and still get dumped after sex. You can even wait till after marriage and he may divorce you after the great sex. You only have to pray for a heart that will love you genuinely! There is no Manual, Handbook or software to Keep a MAN.( Is this true people)?
really
Re: There Is No Manual/handbook To Keep A Man by jamalnation(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ask iffa

(1) (Reply)

Why I Slept With My Biological Daughters – 40-year-o / Ladies Do You Agree With This ?? / What Should I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.