Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? (62120 Views)

Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by olaoni4real: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2016
The bible says the woman has no power over her body except the man so also the man, you can ask for it at anytime of the day but discuss with her and understand the real problem, could it be she need help or not enjoying it. Maybe you are always in a rush.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by bongolistik(m): 8:06am On Jul 11, 2016
abbey621:
Why are unmarried people answering this topic, even those still living with their parents are forming experts,rubbish! Some people even suggesting the guy not hitting it right, this is absolute hogwash! Women are emotional creatures controlled by hormones. When hormonal imbalances occur there's nothing you can do other than respecting her wishes. Going 2 weeks without sex giving her room to reset will not kill you as a guy. In those two weeks pay more attention to her emotional needs. Talk more,discuss memories and future plans. If you are blessed with kids, talk about your kids. Make her feel like the luckiest woman in the world, change environment if you can and trust me she'll be back to her normal self. Normal married couples have less sex as time goes on, the amount of sex between 1 to 5 years of marriage will be drastically reduced compared to 10 to 15 years. It's nature, in fact most married men find 2 times a week to be more than satisfying, so chilax!
I concur, everyday sex can be monotonous, but twice or thrice a week can easily be explosive back to back whenever it occurs, and can make everything appear new and fresh
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by nmreports: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm not married so I can't answer your question

Marry me.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Curvinus(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2016
Haba OP, are there no single, hell even married women in your social circle who are shooting you IOIs and hinting they are ready to get kinky with you inbetween the sheets?

If other women aren't as much as suggesting they they want to fvck you regardless, then it could be a sign that something is wrong, maybe you have let yourself go and this could be a wakeup call to take a hard look at yourself to find whats wrong so you can reinvent yourself.

It could be the case that you have lost your masculinity either in mindset or through your actions. A man never begs for pvssy. If the wify isn't ready to serve it on a platter with a smile on her face, then it has to be gotten elsewhere. Don't mess with this.

But you have to be that man that women want to bang as opposed to the boy who is told he can only have sex twice a weej. If you took a good look at Cr7 when he came off versus france last night, I bet that dude will smash the wify more than 5 times daily and still have her begging for more. You don't have to be him but you should try and improve your physique. It really does work wonders.

The last but also effective nuclear option is to throw all caution to the dogs and become the polyamorous beast that you were created to be by hooking up with other hot women, hell even hookers. You can even bring them to the house occassionally and get real careless to let your wife know she cannot control you with sex. The trouble with this however is you'd be addressing the symptom and not really the problem. But who cares? Life is short.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by 0ubenji(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2016
yomi007k:
Op I think its gone be good 4 u.

D less sex a man has, d more productive he becomes.
Haha..which quack doctor told u dat?..
Sir, u need to make use of google and educate urself on the link btw Sex and Intellectual resource and productivity..
I refuse to be tempted to teach u what u ought to knw..Mba
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by IMASTEX: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2016
thelish:

How do I do that? how can I add d link?
Okay, just copy the link. Then, click on your modify option: Paste it. click submit.

Or you can click on quote option on my post. Then copy the link. Go back to your post click modify option, and paste the link. Click submit.

Better still, click on your modify option. Then, you can re-write all the characters: www.nairaland.com/3210924/men-beware-end-lovely-marriage
word for word. And click submit.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Ur wife don turn sugar mummy for that young guy she dey always smile to for ur hood
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by 9jatatafo(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2016
yomi007k:

says a man with experience. ..
So King Solomon in Bible wasn't productive with the number of women in his life?
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by khaz(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2016
yinkslinks:
exactly, she is enjoying sex somewhere. just agreed to twice a week just to respect his bored dick as husband grin grin grin grin
Can you help in getting Employment?
I m a First Class (Hons ) graduate of Applied Mathematics
I 've pm you
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by 0ubenji(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2016
OP..the chemistry in ur marriage has dessicated..sori to say..
Sex in marriage(no mata the frequency) is meant to be an issue of spontaneity..dats wat assures u both thrz stil some chemistry in d union.
U guys can go a mth without it..no P..provided u both dnt feel d need for it due to one tin or d oda..
Timetable gives an indication dat she no longer Enjoys the marriage but Enduring it..
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Fikifaka(m): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Lol. There should be time table for feeding money too. Sex don suffer!
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by basingstoke: 8:34am On Jul 11, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Respect and pride are 2 parallel lines that do not meet. Are you a man or a boy? Perhaps you need more lessons on women's attitude. You're thinking just straight like males do but maybe u need be reminded dat matters that involves women and their attitude is never straight

If you knw d amount of character behind what the op came to summarize as one, you'lld know he's been enduring. If u adopt pampering all the time in treating a woman, ur respect will transform from eagle to chicken. Start with pampering to make love to her nw, and u'll see it will continually be a necessity b4 u ever make love in ur house. On issues like this, pampering is not d way, else u'lld be enslaved to d pampering b4 making love thruout ur marriage

Women have been marrying b4 she was born. Let her go and make findings on how they endured.
.Now somebody with real experience is talking. @ bolded...
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by UmmKhalifah(f): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2016
Xionez:
Mehn, twice a week?!!!
She is not feeling it any more. The lady seems stressed out. STRESSED OUT!!!

Try and take her out, to the pool side, beach, holiday...anywhere. Just find a way of making her relaxed every weekends. Boost it with a few surprises like cooked dinner or takeaways from posh restaurants and eateries on weekdays. Load up on the ice cream with additional purchase of her favorite genre of movies. It seems to calm women down. A good laugh or an emotional cry is enough to make her feel relaxed.

Forget about your sexual needs a bit. She definitely would LET YOU KNOW if you play your cards right. wink

Buttttt, If you don't mind making love to a plank of wood, choose Thursdays and Sundays.
On Thursdays, she may be very tired due to work so there is every guarantee she would be very stiff. The thought of the work waiting for her on Monday would equally make her very stiff on Sundays
Happy Planking! sad

TIP: While she is bawling her eyes out from the emotional film/having a laugh, have your bath and smell fresh. She would like to hug or be close to someone (YOU!!!) at the end. And that someone shouldn't have BODY ODOUR of any sort. Let her lead you, don't force it. It will surely come.
hmmmmm u got t rite
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by tosyne2much(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2016
mimzy:

Tosin.. It doesnt make sense to me o . haba. Time table bawo, sex should happen anytime , it isn't something that should be planned . it loses the spark once it becomes a planned event.

God bless you jawe wink
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Cmiller(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2016
thelish:
U never hit d right spot.
she will be d one begging for it cos d sweetness can't just get off her memory.
Oga increase ur gear
increase gear asin formula 1?
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by yomi007k(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2016
9jatatafo:

So King Solomon in Bible wasn't productive with the number of women in his life?
No he wasnt
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by yomi007k(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2016
0ubenji:

Haha..which quack doctor told u dat?..
Sir, u need to make use of google and educate urself on the link btw Sex and Intellectual resource and productivity..
I refuse to be tempted to teach u what u ought to knw..Mba
u do u, I do me
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Toks2008(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2016
attacker321:
Is it okay for a married couple to draw up a time table for having sex?

My wife is complaining that I disturb her every day and that she can no longer cope. She has insisted that we come up with a time table of two days in every week and stick to it. This means she is ready to give me sex only twice a week.

Also how many times per week is ideal for a couple to have sex?

My broda e be like sey you be the type wey dey ask woman for sex.

Know her weak points,anytime u want the thing just start the touch stylishly from there and you will have access to her aso rock and in fact she will be the one to ask you in especially if you are good at giving oral...many women love that.

But no make am everyday o..sex no be food but with this I'm sure you can have it more than twice a week and a quality one at that.

Thank me latter

1 Like

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2016
bozcojohn5:
It's obvious that something is wrong, I'll advise you to do the needful @ op.

What is the needful? grin grin
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by tosyne2much(m): 8:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Rapture4real:

Every day sex makes you lose the essence and the thrills.Whenever my wife travels for weeks and come back,it looks as we just got married.So space boost the affection.mind you women don't love it as much as men.It tells on her more health wise.So twice a week is okay but she should be flexible to give room for emergency.With time things will fall in place.Ours is thrice a week but not rigid about it,no timetable.it can even be once a week at times.You need space for self discipline in case she travels or indisposed.God bless
Nice one bros

1 Like

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by banio: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2016
TheMyth:
There are 2 things involved , unless she has reached menopause you either not hitting it right or she is no longer attracted to you and is giving you duty sex (don't believe me do the math if you had sex 7 times a week even if she felt it was a bit tiring if she enjoyed it she wouldn't go from 7 to 2 that over 50% discount ).. at the end of the day these 2 things both mean the same thing, she isn't attracted to you anymore . For women sex is mental as it is physical ... you could do all the right things yet if she isn't feeling you its pretty much a waste of time, if this was abroad she'd be thinking divorce papers. She is basically saying she doesn't want to sleep with you , sex with you is a chore . Women are turned off by weakness , for her to boldly tell you to choose 2 days in a week when you'll have sex and expect a positive outcome shows she looks down on you.The fact you asking us if this is okay proves what I'm saying . In her defence attraction isn't a choice this could be subconscious. As for advice lol if you are willing to have mechanised sex twice a week on premeditated days go ahead , if you dont which I hope is the answer don't agree to it but don't argue about it ,by arguing at best you'll get a bitter woman laying on her back because she has no choice, just tell her you'd consider her feelings but your not scheduling anything . you are better off not agreeing to it then you are gonna have to try your best to only initiate once in a week (hard but too bad ) whilst trying to understand how you are being weak or unattractive be it in behaviour or appearance. Since she said twice a week and she obviously has a libido too she should at least show signs eventually that she wants sex if she is too much of a prude to initiate ... if however she doesn't and seems content with it maybe after 2 weeks of doing this (twice in fourteen days) then you'd have to increase it to twice a week , if she seems receptive to your advances then its at least progress , if she however seems indifferent or godforbid unhappy about your advance , she still finds you unattractive and you haven't solved anything.(Also don't be deluded into thinking you can buy or pamper your way to sex this is the working principle of magas and mugus globally , you can't negotiate desire/konji you can only evoke it)

I love your sentence "One can't buy or pamper his way to sex ".
From my experience you are very right, a woman that does not want U will hate everything U do. So pampering her worsens everytin. To me sex is a perception, it's not how good U are. For example John can satisfy Mary but can't satisfy Joy. While Peter can satisfy Joy but not Mary.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2016
My broda, stick with that two days, but mk sure u knack her WELL.. na she go cum- de disturb you grin
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by layinks60: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2016
If she insists on her 2 times a week time table, u shld't hesitate to get ur 3times time table created for lasses outside..
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by laikas: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2016
maybe 'cos ur the type that jst go in without playing with her body, u jst say baby i wnt to hit you or i want, u only satisfy urself leavin her hanging.
op, pls tel me when last did u make her come.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by banio: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2016
During marriage counselling sex is describe and explained as a "DUTY ". When the woman needs it the man should endeavour to oblige her and vice versa.
That's the way it should be, because if a wife starts giving time table it means so many things: cheating, she needs a divorce, she needs space, she never loved U etc.

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by thelish(f): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2016
Cmiller:
increase gear asin formula 1?
hahahahaha
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by mryemite(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Brother, although am not married but I think you should let her know its wrong choosing time table for sex. what if u choose Saturdays and Sundays and unfortunately you traveled Friday and came back by Monday! so u av missed that week sex abi!! lolz! its outright rubbish Sir.
my advice is that you should forget about having sex with her for weeks and see what her reaction would be since she's too busy or get tired mostly.......then pretend same is happening to u and u feel u shld just forget about it for some weeks.
she should come begging for it after like 3 weeks but if she still don't worry about it......Then there is a big Trouble .
#I will really appreciate it if you can come back to give testimony here or just tell us how it eventually went and which trick or advice worked on her. just for us to learn.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
yomi007k:

No he wasnt

Hahahahaha. How come he was so wealthy? What about MKO that has so many women in his life?
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Laid2001: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Choose the two days that starts with T.

TODAY AND TOMMORROW!!!!
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Time2Smile(m): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Xionez:
Mehn, twice a week?!!!
She is not feeling it any more. The lady seems stressed out. STRESSED OUT!!!

Try and take her out, to the pool side, beach, holiday...anywhere. Just find a way of making her relaxed every weekends. Boost it with a few surprises like cooked dinner or takeaways from posh restaurants and eateries on weekdays. Load up on the ice cream with additional purchase of her favorite genre of movies. It seems to calm women down. A good laugh or an emotional cry is enough to make her feel relaxed.

Forget about your sexual needs a bit. She definitely would LET YOU KNOW if you play your cards right. wink

Buttttt, If you don't mind making love to a plank of wood, choose Thursdays and Sundays.
On Thursdays, she may be very tired due to work so there is every guarantee she would be very stiff. The thought of the work waiting for her on Monday would equally make her very stiff on Sundays
Happy Planking! sad

TIP: While she is bawling her eyes out from the emotional film/having a laugh, have your bath and smell fresh. She would like to hug or be close to someone (YOU!!!) at the end. And that someone shouldn't have BODY ODOUR of any sort. Let her lead you, don't force it. It will surely come.
While your suggestion is sensible and might work, I do hope He won't have to go through this everytime He wants to be intimate with his wife. She is his wife not his girlfriend
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by IMASTEX: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016
olaoni4real:
The bible says the woman has no power over her body except the man so also the man, you can ask for it at anytime of the day but discuss with her and understand the real problem, could it be she need help or not enjoying it. Maybe you are always in a rush.
Says who?! What if the body is wrongly use? She should keep mute?
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by krak101(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2016
Well not everyone enjoys sex. Av seen ladies that prefer fore play to sex. Yeah. And av seen ladies that don't like the sex at all. Some prefer short term while some others wished it lasted till eternity. In other words, the urge for sex and duration varies from person to person. So I'll advise you tried talking it out with her and get to the root of the matter. You never know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / I Want To Send My Wife Packing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.