Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? (62732 Views)

Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by manie(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
attacker321:
Is it okay for a married couple to draw up a time table for having sex?

My wife is complaining that I disturb her every day and that she can no longer cope. She has insisted that we come up with a time table of two days in every week and stick to it. This means she is ready to give me sex only twice a week.

Also how many times per week is ideal for a couple to have sex?
twice in a week is okay for working class couples
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by attacker321: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Ozugbo:
U shud tank God.My own na once in 3weeks

And you are not doing anything about it? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by attacker321: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2016
manie:
twice in a week is okay for working class couples

Well, if you say so. We both work.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Ozugbo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
attacker321:

And you are not doing anything about it? shocked shocked shocked
Wetin I go do na?
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by 9jatatafo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
yomi007k:

Solomon wealth was not created by him. it even deteriorated in his time. He was never a great king. no great battles.

Mko died prematurely. If he was focused he wud still be alive.

Great kings are not made through battles, it is warriors and generals that owns great battles. He created his wealth through wisdom.
For MKO, he was never derailed by women and sex but rather it was ambition and dreams for the post of being the number citizen of Nigeria that killed him, MKO was focused!
He took his dreams too far. He felt he has conquered the business and financial realms and wanted political power of which he forgot to acknowledge that he wasn't a top dog in the game of politics. He taught a bitter lesson be the Czar of his era on how to play the game of politics.
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by telim: 3:11am On Jul 13, 2016
thelish:

Dey there dey form gentleman.
At ur age, na now u wan learn gear system?
OK ooo. lol
Are u married? cos my lecture na for my fellow folks o, before u go give people children kobo leg.
Gentleman ke.. Am not yet married but I will like to learn the gear system from you. So that it woun't be like a carried over course when I later get married to someone in the future. what do you think?
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by thelish(f): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2016
telim:
Gentleman ke.. Am not yet married but I will like to learn the gear system from you. So that it woun't be like a carried over course when I later get married to someone in the future. what do you think?

When u get d carryover, call on me. I will help u write it. lol
Re: Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? by Anaeks: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2016
Ozugbo:
Wetin I go do na?

Chai! I can even feel your pain from your words... Doesn't it bother you? Try and do something about it. You can start with advices given to OP here. Once in 3weeks aint good at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / See The GUTS Of My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.