Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (1630 Views)

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by omron(m): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Good afternoon all,

I want to firstly appreciate you guys for your support, concerns and well wishes on my previous post about my blood sister who maltreated my wife in my presence even with blood stains , tear all her clothes and our baby boy clothes in the wardrobe after breaking through our room while away,carry away her certificates and our wedding album and other albums and which till now is not found...
https://www.nairaland.com/3778429/how-blood-sister-treated-wife

I came to write a post here few weeks ago about her feeling remorse.
I resides in Obantoko Abeokuta where my family also reside and my mum

This sad event happened almost 6-7 months now and we are yet to find the certificates and other items carried away by her..
My eldest sister has called me to make peace between us both......
Since that time the event happened she just called me yesterday pleading and told me to forgive and forget whatever happened that day that it was the Devil that used us to fight that day and that she regretted her actions and other things.
About the missing certificates and album she denied not carrying it and she said I should not think about that that I will see it.
She even said that she feels sad everyday and that her mind is heavy that we should be in on accord as blood members of the family.
She even was praying for me.
But am confused now whether I should forgive her or not.
My wife saw a new job last week but was Disqualified from getting the job as she could not provide her original certificates and the most painful is about my pics from childhood, higher institutions, wedding album and my children naming ceremony pics etc was not found up till now and am having the feeling she has destroyed it but don't want to mention it to me or confess it.
She said a pastor' prayed for her and the pastor said we should join hands as family members if we want to prosper and succeed.
I have been in about 2 churches as well and I was told the same thing but am very annoyed now and I don't want to see her...pleaese I need your advice.. God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by ojun50(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Which pastor abeg tell her to provide yr wife certificate. Tell the pastor them to pray nd tell u were the certificate is nd other items.

Wht d need of relating with her if she can't provide those tins

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by omron(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
ojun50:
Which pastor abeg tell her to provide yr wife certificate. Tell the pastor them to pray nd tell u were the certificate is nd other items.

Wht d need of relating with her if she can't provide those tins

She said she didn't carry it and I was surprised too
Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by omron(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
And that's why am seeking for advise what If she has destroyed those tins can I ever forgive her
Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by ojun50(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
omron:

She said she didn't carry it and I was surprised too
sir, with out those certificate or other items yr wife can never be happy with her or even yr family members infact the love for the marriage will reduce, i will advice u do evertin possible to locate that certificate befor talking of settlement.

After sch sufferness certificate go miss omo ground go open oh
Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by Richy4(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Show that you are the bigger man and forgive... There are things called affidavits.. Let your wife use that on her missing certificate...

You can't achieve anything with grudges.. Not forgiving will not make things better.. Neither will It make you feel good.. So what do u have to gain?...However, Forgiving does not mean that you should have dinner with her always and laugh kia..kia..kia... Just respect yourself and stay on your lane..That's my opinion though...

3 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by NCANpatroller: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Guy kill this ur sister already. Your matter haf tire me.
If you don't find that certificate b4 your next anniversary. You ve lost ur wife.
Wife you talk about is someone's daughter and sister.
If your family maltreats my sister and the husband is not defending her honor.
I ll let hell loose.
There is no point in an insecure marriage.
If you die today. Your wife ll see hell. Protect her now!
Stop wasting our time on advise
This is the 3rd time on the same issue!
Kilode!

10 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by TheEminentLaity: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
All institutions have provisions in case of lost/damaged certificates. It is not your sister's fault that you and your wife did not look for ways on how to acquire replacement documents. Don't join issues, the certificates are most likely lost and are never going to come back.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by Destined2win: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
Watch your back, she might be planning something sinister.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by elektra(f): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Guy, what advice are are looking for again? You have posted about this matter 3 times!
Since your sister swears she did not take the documents, you either move on or involve law enforcement.
This matter was tackled extensively in your last two threads and you still haven't taken any action after how many months?
Your wife lost a job because of the missing certificates, isn't it time y'all start figuring out how to get them replaced?
Knowing Nigerian institutions it would take forever to get them replaced but you are busy wasting time waiting for nairalanders advice.
As for your sister, forgive her and keep her at arm's length.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sorry to say this, but your sister is a witch. After going through the previous thread I don't see how a normal human being could be that wicked. How could someone be that wicked and unreasonable to the point of breaking into another's room to steal certificates and destroy clothes, for what reasons?. You should have handed her over to the police. That being said, I don't think she's genuinely seeking for forgiveness 'cause a bee would sting at the least expected time. Forgive her that God may forgive of your transgression but dine with her with a long spoon. She's not normal, and if you want peace to rein; your family should avoid any dealings with her. She knows best where those certificates are at.

As for your wife's certificate, each institution has a copy of it. With money she could retrieve them and make copies in-case of such situations.

The man that married that your sis entered one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by Evacroft: 2:04am On Sep 15, 2017
See guy, u are not a firm person cos with ur write up one can deduce u are easy going,but too much of everything is bad,forgive ur sis but never give her another opportunity to repeat something similar cos she is bipolar, and as for the document u guys can try going to ur former institutions but that wont be easy especially if ur wife didnt school in the same city as most requires physical presence.
My advice is for u to guard ur wife jealously from her, blood or no blood ur wife is now ur blood too.
Pastor that cannot see where all ur documents are,telling u to build a shitty relationship.
Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by tabithababy(f): 7:39pm On May 29, 2019
What kind of sister is that

Forgive who
Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by eyinjuege: 8:53pm On May 29, 2019
Flee from her. She is the devil in human form.
Those certificates and pictures have been destroyed in a moment of anger, and will never be found.
Be a brother to her at a distance. Keep her at arms length, and dine with her with a very long spoon as you would the devil
Re: Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife by PrincessJr(f): 11:24am On May 30, 2019
If I were your wife I swear I would arrest ur demonic sister with soldiers and she must produce all the documents. My guess is during the heat of the misunderstandings she damaged the documents and pictures; and now she wants to use the nonsense prophesy of re Union and peace from her pastor as damage control. Bro! Arrest that witch, she needs to be taught a lesson geeez! Infact, sue her for breaking into ur room and for theft & destruction of private properties

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Pre-wedding Photos On Social Media So Common These Days? / 23-year-old Mom Made History With A Birth That Only Happens Every 480 Years / Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.