Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum (15088 Views)

FG Playing Politics With Niger Delta Dialogue – MEND / NUPENG Gives FG 21 Days Ultimatum To Halt Mass Workers Sack / Boko Haram To Give FG Two Conditions To Release More Chibok Girls |details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by AngryNigerian(m): 9:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Every where crisis...

na wetin
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by mrmetoo1: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2016
Or else what?? Keep bombing?!?! At least if this current prices of oil is not enough to drive this government towards aggressive diversification maybe these militants will. My own advise will always be, let's focus on other sources of income, other sources of power. The government by now should have been investing heavily in renewable sources for power. Let those that want to bomb keep bombing especially if they have the support of their people.
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
What are they to dialogue about.
You think anything good will come out of it?
What special thing do you expect Nigeria to do?

or you want your own millions?
the anti-corruption fight is almost ending.
Keep calm.
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by vickylincon(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
HopeAtHand:
NDA is sponsored by PDP elements.

MEND is sponsored by exPDP elements now firmly planted in the APC..

Neither MEND nor NDA are for the interest of the Niger Deltans. They are simply toolz used by politicians for their selfish interests.
trust me.. Most people will disagree with you and come for you soonest. Some people are just dumb
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by vickylincon(m): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2016
ConqueredWest:
MEND is a puppet of APC. angry

NDA are not militants but freedom fighters who seek for a country of theirs. kiss

Buhari should implement the 2014 CONFAB in full without substraction or Northernization addition. angry
really? They keep on bombing pipelines, who are they fighting for? The fishermen who are in the place that the water getting more polluted.. Or you and I that's witnessing epileptic power supply because of this miscreants. Trust me, when govt get this people time and give them amnesty like former militants, they will stop while the land would have been more destroyed. When you finally get your region.. No more income but these set of militants will be living large like tompolo. Am sure you haven't read that confab report. I have it on my system.. It's good but not the messiah

1 Like

Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by yahmohy27: 10:14am On Jul 10, 2016
ConqueredWest:

NDA are not militants but freedom fighters who seek for a country of theirs. kiss

Buhari should implement the 2014 CONFAB in full without substraction or Northernization addition. angry
No you should go and implement it ,talking as if is capable of carrying gun
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by yahmohy27: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2016
temptnow:
MEND are filled with criminals, that enjoyed billions during yar adua time. But NDA are fighting for the people of Niger Delta
You called that FIGHTING FOR THE REGION?,,,why can't they the avenger face soldier Atleast for an hour why playing hit and run
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by yahmohy27: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016
fulanimafia:
Tompolo can shake, twist, and turn, but he will never get the legitimacy he seeks as he remains a wanted fugitive of the law.

Imagine MEND giving a condition that the criminal be included in the negotiations with the government he is running from....who do they think they're dealing with?

I believe this government has been patient and diplomatic enough.
Are we sure the MEND and THE AVENGER are not secretly working or supporting each other ? InVolved Tompolo in Dialogue ? Hhhhhmmm Buhari should watch these groups with two eyes opened
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by yahmohy27: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
These ones are shameless thieves. No interest of Niger Delta at heart,only money. Sai Avengers jor!
None is SAINT ,all the same indirectly supporting each other
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by yahmohy27: 10:29am On Jul 10, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Believe it or not, the NDA is for the interest of Niger Deltans. The Hausa/Fulani FG is just using MEND to make sure that interest is not achieved.
Even the MEND AND the AVENGER I don't trust any of them..MEND is just pretending to side with the Govt ,all na planned work ,bliv me
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by silvernus0: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2016
this is just a political statement
political manipulations
very clear enough
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by fulanimafia: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2016
yahmohy27:
Are we sure the MEND and THE AVENGER are not secretly working or supporting each other ? InVolved Tompolo in Dialogue ? Hhhhhmmm Buhari should watch these groups with two eyes opened

They are both criminal organizations so whether they're working together or not, their treatment will be the same.
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by Deen77: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2016
yanshDoctor:
if only buhari never tempered with maritime university ban, and never chase after ex militant, and never use the word 5% and they are terrorists and i will crushed them, all this wouldn't have happen in the first place.

now we have so many militant that surface and too much problem at hand.

amechi is the cause of this whole problem as kachucku have stated, amechi should be sacked immediately he mislead buhari concerning this whole issue. amechi is the one who wake up the sleeping lions. he provoked them by turning FG against his own people. they ban maritime university and chasing ex militant up and down. amechi why? you think you can get to Jonathan by mere intimidations? now APC only has 2017 and 2018 to deliver their promise. 2019 is election period so if you ask me only 2 years is remaining.

now we have militant everywhere. this is how boko haram started when government think they can use brutality to intimidate them. but the revenge of boko haram against government we are still fighting it till today.

the Niger Delta own will be worst because they are sitting on the nations economy. buhari should keep on fighting opposing forces as he is only campaigning for PDP. just keep on.

I only pity oshiomhole for affiliating himself with ACP. in edo state majority of people don't want to hear the word APC again. this country is more divided as never before. edo state people are wise people that was why they didn't voted for buhari even with oshiomohle influence yet APC couldn't win edo presidential election. with the look of things it will be worst in edo state upcoming election.

i see PDP taking over.

Can you just point to PDP achievements before APC take over. Let EDO vote PDP they are the one that will suffer most, APC is federal.

Asari make his money build university in Benin Republic not Niger Delta for his people benefit.
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by maxzzo1(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2016
fulanimafia:
Tompolo can shake, twist, and turn, but he will never get the legitimacy he seeks as he remains a wanted fugitive of the law.

Imagine MEND giving a condition that the criminal be included in the negotiations with the government he is running from....who do they think they're dealing with?

I believe this government has been patient and diplomatic enough.
Shut up ur mouth did tom polo work in any govt parastatal ? Was he NIMASA boss? so hw is he a criminal by selling his own property or what?? Did he force fed govt to buy d property abeg cos he refuse to work with APC.... god punish una...
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by Arsewipemod: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2016
ConqueredWest:

De there de deceive unaself
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by lastpage: 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
ridott02:
If truly MEND want a country of their own, they should have gotten that's during Johnathan six years regime and reigns.

MEND, BOKO HARAM, Niger Delta Avenger, e.t.c are all TERRORIST GROUPS and should be (and would be) wiped out ASAP.

Lastpage!
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by SlayerSupreme: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Arsewipemod:

If you think NDA is fighting for your interest, then you must be a complete dunce.
I'm not. Thank you
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by greatwhite(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
origima:
Ooooh Lord, this is arrant nonsense. Why two weeks? My guys hit the ground by bombing churches, mosques, bridges, airports, planes, buildings whether public or privates and anything you can lay ur hands until hausa-fulani and Buhari bows. Fufufufoooools of Niger Delta

Two wrongs don't make a right. Hw would u feel if those places are ignited into shreds and you blood brother dies in the process(God forbid). Would it bring the desired peace to your region? Would it automatically turn the ND into a republic?

The easiest way to get the ND question answered is through your governors and reps.
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by lailo: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mend=NDA=Tompolo......quote me.
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by Basalt(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Who takes these criminals serious?

NDA all the way jore
Re: Dialogue: MEND Gives FG Two Weeks ultimatum by sharpden: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes / Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar / INEC Gives Presidential Candidates One Week To Present Running Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.