Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) (1201 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by otemanuduno: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2016
We all see a glimpse of the future when we use the brain critically.
Only REVERAD the God of all gods see 100% of it.

This is what I see for today's game:

France Vs Portugal

France 2
Portugal 1

However, one problem with what man sees is that he cannot be right all the time. Only Reverad can be right all the time in his Thummim through Knoliud his knowledge.
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by Flexherbal(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2016
Ok.
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by tsamson(m): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2016
tongue
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by BayLord01(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2016
#IstandWithFrance but #TeamWhoeverWin
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by 4evergod2: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
We all see a glimpse of the future when we use the brain critically.
Only REVERAD the God of all gods see 100% of it.

This is what I see for today's game:

France Vs Portugal

France 2
Portugal 1

, one problem with what man sees is that he cannot be right all the time. Only Reverad can be right all the time in his Thummim through Knoliud his knowledge.

SEE DISCLAIMER IN CASE HIS PROPHECY PREDICTION IS WRONG.

Otem Kunfini said he contacted you last night to confirm that his vagabond grandson Dobingo Reveralgebra just fell sick and is currently placed on juahila (divine drip) of cognition since he is gradually loosing his mind. He said Reveralgebra has been worried that you have not come to visit him since he took ill last week.

Oh and that Reveralgebras wife Nehilade has left him due to his pilfering and lying ways She says Dobingo is responsible for his sisters pregnancy Ashyuru.

Gradually the truth about Dobingo is coming out.
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by otemanuduno: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:
[/b]

SEE DISCLAIMER IN CASE HIS PROPHECY PREDICTION IS WRONG.

Otem Kunfini said he contacted you last night to confirm that his vagabond grandson Dobingo Reveralgebra just fell sick and is currently placed on juahila (divine drip) of cognition since he is gradually loosing his mind. He said Reveralgebra has been worried that you have not come to visit him since he took ill last week.

Oh and that Reveralgebras wife Nehilade has left him due to his pilfering and lying ways She says Dobingo is responsible for his sisters pregnancy Ashyuru.

Gradually the truth about Dobingo is coming out.

I have seen 5-1 before and it happened exactly as I saw it, yet I have to let you know that we humans are not perfect in case some people wants to stake their earnings for betting.
Now 4evergod2 which vision have you ever seen in your life? Yet you won't let those who see little rest. Well... I won't blame you because it has been prophesied that religious people shall invent nothing, yet they shall be criticising those who invented something.

1 Like

Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by 4evergod2: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

I have seen 5-1 before and it happened exactly as I saw it, yet I have to let you know that we humans are not perfect in case some people wants to stake their earnings for betting.
Now 4evergod2 which vision have you ever seen in your life? Yet you won't let those who see little rest. Well... I won't blame you because it has been prophecies that religious people shall invent nothing, yet they shall be criticising those who invented something.

This is not where I will mess you up follower of a hit and run gigolo. If God shared a revelation with me which he has on numerous occasions nd they all came to pass why would I share it with you? Is Dobingo not aware of what God shared with me since he created the universe as you claim?
You are just an attention seeking trollop.
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by Elxandre(m): 9:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Portugal will win!

1 Like

Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by otemanuduno: 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

This is not where I will mess you up follower of a hit and run gigolo. If God shared a revelation with me which he has on numerous occasions nd they all came to pass why would I share it with you? Is Dobingo not aware of what God shared with me since he created the universe as you claim?
You are just an attention seeking trollop.

4evergod2 sit down calmly, reflect on all the things the bible said that your god has done and then tell me if those things sounds like what a true GOD should be doing?

FACT: JEHOVAH IS SATAN, THE SON OF GOD WHO DISOWNED HIS FATHER. AN EVIDENCE IS INSIDE THE BIBLE THAT HE IS SATAN, HOPE YOU KNOW.
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by 4evergod2: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

4evergod2 sit down calmly, reflect on all the things the bible said that your god has done and then tell me if those things sounds like what a true GOD should be doing?

FACT: JEHOVAH IS SATAN, THE SON OF GOD WHO DISOWNED HIS FATHER. AN EVIDENCE IS INSIDE THE BIBLE THAT HE IS SATAN, HOPE YOU KNOW.

FACT : DOBINGO REVERALGEBRA WAS TH BASTARD SON OF VICARISLA SON OF KUNFILI AND HE WAS BEGOTTEN FROM THE STRAYING OF VICARISLA WITH HIS WIFES SISTER. HOPE YOU KNOW.

2 Likes

Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by otemanuduno: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
4evergod2:

FACT : DOBINGO REVERALGEBRA WAS TH BASTARD SON OF VICARISLA SON OF KUNFILI AND HE WAS BEGOTTEN FROM THE STRAYING OF VICARISLA WITH HIS WIFES SISTER. HOPE YOU KNOW.

I just clicked another 'like' for your post. Enjoy wink
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by 4evergod2: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

I just clicked another 'like' for your post. Enjoy wink

O Otem I do not wish to have your likes or to have you occupy the zenith of my fan base. All I seek is to pass on the knowledge from the privileged scrolls that has traversed the stars of the nebula that you may have eyes.

1 Like

Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by Talk2nanro(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
this foolish man and his stupid god self, anyway i make this prophecy now that Portugal will scraply win france tonight and lift the Euro

1 Like

Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by otemanuduno: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Talk2nanro:
this foolish man and his stupid god self, anyway i make this prophecy now that Portugal will scraply win france tonight and lift the Euro
Okay, who do you stand for? Are you for yahweh or Vishnu?
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by realmindz: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
prophecy 100% failed

1 Like

Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by otemanuduno: 1:07am On Jul 11, 2016
realmindz:
prophecy 100% failed

Exactly 100% failed...
It shows how human I am. We can not be right all the time, especially at the beginning of putting the brain to use.Here are all I have posted since I began my meditations. I got some right and some wrong. But my cognitive power will improve with time.

Source: www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016
1. Barcelona will win the la liga [s]and the Champions League back to back for the first time.[/s] Half failed.

[b] 2. Arsenal will lose Home and Away to Barcelona in the UCL.
fulfilled

[s]3. Chelsea will qualify to Q/final ahead of PSG.[/s]
Failed.
[s] 4. Man city will not qualify to quarter final despite an easy draw against Dynamo kyev.[/s] Failed

5. Man utd will end their unwinning streak in their first match in January. fulfilled

6. Chelsea's Hiddink will not lose a match in January. fulfilled

7. Bayern Munich will win the Bundesliga.
fulfilled

8. Tottenham Hotspur will win the EPL.
failed

9. Leicester City will make the Top 4. Fulfilled

10. Man utd and Chelsea will not make the top four.
fulfilled

[s]11. Ighalo and Lukaku will end up the two highest goal scorers in the EPL.
[/s]

12. Lionel Messi will win the world best. fulfilled

13. Juventus will claim the Seria A title again.
fulfilled

14. PSG will win the French League. fulfilled

15. Suarez will be the Highest Goal Scorer in La Liga.
fulfilled

16. Benitez will be sacked before the end of his tenure in Real Madrid. fulfilled

17. Mourinho will take charge of Man utd fulfilled... but will not still make top four.
[we are waiting]

[s]18. Real Madrid will drop out at the Quarter Final of the UCL.[/s] prophecy failed woefully

otemanuduno:
I vehemently sought help for Chelsea FC but
the response from the world beyond is this:
Chelsea needs a very large goal margin win to
bring back their lost confidence totally. If they
can win as large as 5-1 in their next match
against Newcastle, then the resulting
confidence can shoot them up into the top 6.
All through the nights I seek a 5-1 win for
Chelsea but I am not the one who answers my
own prayers.
Fulfilled (Check page 3)

otemanuduno:

Don't even know what to say, but I prophesy:
Real Madrid vs Man City
Ath. Madrid vs Bayern Munich
And my alternative to prophecy is:
Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
Ath. Madrid vs Man city.
Who knows if it would end up being
Real Madrid vs Ath. Madrid
Bayern Munich vs Man city.
The funny thing about my prophecy is that all
of the above, except the first one, is an irony
fulfilled

source: https://www.nairaland.com/3049592/
uefachampions-league-semi-final-draw-
today#44719369[/b]
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by Richirich713: 4:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Portugal 1 - 0 France

Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by Talk2nanro(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Okay, who do you stand for? Are you for yahweh or Vishnu?
i stand in the authority of Jesus the Christ and i declare that any vision or prophecy given to me has never failed and will never, because God is not a man that he should lie. (in a Trance) i also saw before the start of 2015/16 premier league that an unknown team will win the premier league and Chelsea and Man United will not qualify for top 4
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by otemanuduno: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Talk2nanro:
i stand in the authority of Jesus the Christ and i declare that any vision or prophecy given to me has never failed and will never, because God is not a man that he should lie. (in a Trance) i also saw before the start of 2015/16 premier league that an unknown team will win the premier league and Chelsea and Man United will not qualify for top 4

But you haven't been bold enough to paste your prophecies publicly. You know why? Any vision seen by human being are mostly given by the subconscious. At the beginning the brain gives u 50% right visions and 50% wrong visions. The more you try harder, the more the right ones come. Ever wonder why the prophecies of Apostle Suleiman, Kumuyi, Bakare and Adeboye don't get fulfilled? Their subconscious gives them more wrong than right visions.

UNTIL ONE IS ABLE TO DETECT THUMMIM FROM URIM, ONE WILL TEND TO MAKE MISTAKES.
Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by 4evergod2: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

But you haven't been bold enough to paste your prophecies publicly. You know why? Any vision seen by human being are mostly given by the subconscious. At the beginning the brain gives u 50% right visions and 50% wrong visions. The more you try harder, the more the right ones come. Ever wonder why the prophecies of Apostle Suleiman, Kumuyi, Bakare and Adeboye don't get fulfilled? Their subconscious gives them more wrong than right visions.

SHUT YOUR LYING MOUTH YOU THIS OTE.

Has Reverad abi Reveralgebra not failed you?

You better check yourself into the nearest hospital or come to me for deliverance because you need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by 4evergod2: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

No be only Thummim and urim na Thummidiot and urine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meditative Prophecy: France Vs Portugal(euro 2016 Final) by Talk2nanro(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

i dont like to paste it because people will gamble on it ( naijabet, nairabet) and i now become the deceiver . And i don't even recognize these names as men of God, the real men of God are not flamboyant and boisterous and will spring up in the near future

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am So Blessed To Be A Muslim / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/05/17 / Always Dream Having Sex,with Familiar Faces Help Me Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.