Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Help A Female Romancelander. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Female Romancelander. (1590 Views)

The Most Beautiful Female Romancelander So Far Is. .. / When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
alobright17:

I was just wondering na
grin
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2016
alobright17:

I was just wondering na
grin
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by Anuoluwapo23(f): 7:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Hey guy please a female nairlander to win this Contest click on this link on Instagram...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHont0XBE-z/

Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by HoneyB10(f): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2016
dollyjoy:
Reason why i don't like keeping female friends too close.

Please, she should move on, difficult it is, but that is the best thing to do.

Thank you and some get angry when they say 'women are their own worst enemy'

Op I don't advice leaving a man cos he cheats because if you check it most of them cheat, but this is a different serene, the only thing I can tell her is just to give herself a break, clear her head and know what she really wants but she is the only person that can advice herself. I might tell her to leave but she might want to stay.

Another important question is has the bf even try to apologize or reach out to her because the boy might not even be interested again
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by kedikenet(f): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2016
what kind of advice does she need again, you guys are dating and he's cheating on you with your bestie what's to stop him from screwing your sis when you get married. This are some of the sign we see and ignore after marriage we now expect the guy to behave like a saint,
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

Thank you and some get angry when they say 'women are their own worst enemy'

Op I don't advice leaving a man cos he cheats because if you check it most of them cheat, but this is a different serene, the only thing I can tell her is just to give herself a break, clear her head and know what she really wants but she is the only person that can advice herself. I might tell her to leave but she might want to stay.

Another important question is has the bf even try to apologize or reach out to her because the boy might not even be interested again
hello, I like you. Can we make out? I sent you an email, reply Me..
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by HoneyB10(f): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
PaulKillerman:
hello, I like you. Can we make out? I sent you an email, reply Me..
Oh sorry dear, my mail ain't working
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

Send me a mail on paulkillerman47@gmail.com
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

Send me a mail on paulkillerman47@gmail.com or give me ur number, where is your location?
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by falconey(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Send me a mail on paulkillerman47@gmail.com or give me ur number, where is your location?

the legendary paulkillerman .......please i seek your endorsement, I am contesting for mr nairaland.

Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by HoneyB10(f): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Your name and signature alone, makes me not to send the mail. #okbye
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Hahahaha, my nigga, what do you stand to gain from contesting and why do you seek my endorsement?
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

Your name and signature alone, makes me not to send the mail. #okbye
and you do not seek to get to know the guy, behind that moniker, and signature Hmm SMH, your loss... Bye
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by HoneyB10(f): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
PaulKillerman:
and you do not seek to get to know the guy, behind that moniker, and signature Hmm SMH, your loss... Bye
No need hon!
Bye paulkillerman
It's not always a win win serene, you win some n lose some
Re: Help A Female Romancelander. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Hahahaha, my nigga, what do you stand to gain from contesting and why do you seek my endorsement?
Good question

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Youths Should Know About Marriage / Young Bride Wears N102m Dress To Wedding / See Pre Wedding Photo Of A Groom Grabbing The Bride's Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.