Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Was God ....God Of Israel Only??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was God ....God Of Israel Only??? (408 Views)

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / Where Was God On September 11th? / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was God ....God Of Israel Only??? by moscobabs(m): 8:52am On Jul 10, 2016
God always support the Israelites that he called them his first son.

Since God created the universe and all livings why God only favour the children of Israel and punished other nations.

Please I need clarification.

Happy Sunday
Re: Was God ....God Of Israel Only??? by obagoriola: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2016
God is for all Arab Israelite, Africa all nations
Re: Was God ....God Of Israel Only??? by Niflheim(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
@OP, the answer to your question is very easy!!! Apart from the "buybull", which other religious stories are you familiar with?

1.According to the ancient Aztecs, the god Huitzilopochtli, guided his people to a lake when they were wondering in the desert!!!

2.According to the Ancient Greeks, Alexander the Great had to make sacrifices to the god Phobus, before he was successful in War!!!

3.The Trojans had a statue called the Palladium, which they claimed will help them to crush their enemies, provided the statue remained in the city!!! It was a statue of a Goddess!!!

4. My Ijaw Uncles and Aunts claimed that if an enemy boat was about to approach my hometown(an Island in Rivers State), the Great Mamiwata Goddess will sink the boat!!!

MORAL TO THE STORY: Every ancient tribe claimed that the spirit of their ancestor, protected them!!! And that their ancestor or local god will give them victory!!! In reality, it is better to have bigger bombs and heavier guns when fighting a war!!! Gods only exist in the minds of the deluded, and on the pages of comic books!!! Israel was conquered by Babylon, by Persia, by Greece and by the Romans!!! And all that while..............................THERE GOD WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!!

3 Likes

Re: Was God ....God Of Israel Only??? by moscobabs(m): 12:41am On Jul 11, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP, the answer to your question is very easy!!! Apart from the "buybull", which other religious stories are you familiar with?

1.According to the ancient Aztecs, the god Huitzilopochtli, guided his people to a lake when they were wondering in the desert!!!

2.According to the Ancient Greeks, Alexander the Great had to make sacrifices to the god Phobus, before he was successful in War!!!

3.The Trojans had a statue called the Palladium, which they claimed will help them to crush their enemies, provided the statue remained in the city!!! It was a statue of a Goddess!!!

4. My Ijaw Uncles and Aunts claimed that if an enemy boat was about to approach my hometown(an Island in Rivers State), the Great Mamiwata Goddess will sink the boat!!!

MORAL TO THE STORY: Every ancient tribe claimed that the spirit of their ancestor, protected them!!! And that their ancestor or local god will give them victory!!! In reality, it is better to have bigger bombs and heavier guns when fighting a war!!! Gods only exist in the minds of the deluded, and on the pages of comic books!!! Israel was conquered by Babylon, by Persia, by Greece and by the Romans!!! And all that while..............................THERE GOD WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!!!
are u saying the God in the Bible is not the same God xtians and Muslims of nowadays are calling?
Re: Was God ....God Of Israel Only??? by taurus25(m): 2:46am On Jul 11, 2016
This particular god you worship YAHWEH was created by the isrealites. If you read your history i believe your tribe had theirs too tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Quotes / WF Kumuyi Gives Condition For Nigeria Betterment / Poor, But Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.