Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite (4047 Views)

"Hell Does Not Exist" - Pope Francis / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / 5 Biblical Reasons Why Hell Might Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2016
theEYe21:
If I hear undecided go and tell that to the mad person on the street undecided

ww w (dot)gov(dot)uk/claim-gift-aid

I argue with facts. It's even 25 pence per £1 and not 20 pence. See the UK website above
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by theEYe21(f): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2016
My bad, wrong info
1stCitizen:

Jeez! do not say what you do not know. Churches in the UK are not taxed.

When I say support it is not just support but financial support. For every £1 a church collects in the UK, HMRC gives them 20 pence.

If I give £1000 as offering the Government tops it up £20
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

Dont deceived yourself, you and your clan claim a pastors are using Juju to perform miracle, now you are saying satan deos not exit.

Thanks for this quote. More of a case of confusion than hypocrisy.
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

Dont deceived yourself, you and your clan claim a pastors are using Juju to perform miracle, now you are saying satan does not exist.

Where did I claim that pastors use juju to perform miracle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

Thanks for this quote. More of a case of confusion than hypocrisy.

Maybe you can help him.point to where I ever claimed that pastors use juju for miracles. When will you guys stop telling lies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by theEYe21(f): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

ww w (dot)gov(dot)uk/claim-gift-aid

I argue with facts. It's even 25 pence per £1 and not 20 pence. See the UK website above
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by sorextee(m): 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
I've interacted with so many Atheists.. I decided to use that as an example. I'm ignoring the olodo part for the second time. Not in d mood to trade words.. undecided

DeSepiero:

Just one lady's misfortune and you conclude on 'most' atheists?
Are you not confirming the olodoness?
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by hopefulLandlord: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
sorextee:
I've interacted with so many Atheists.. I decided to use that as an example. I'm ignoring the olodo part for the second time. Not in d mood to trade words.. undecided

you're still olodo

Just defended your olodoness by saying you've interacted with many atheist

Your first post did not take that into account, you used 1 example to define all

Now that you've been outed by an intelligent person, you're bringing "I've interacted with so many atheists"

Keep up your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Edenoscar(m): 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Can U believe that guy
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

Stop projecting your fears on me. There is no diabolical object that you'll bring that will make me fear any God or devil. They are all imaginary. I do not fear imaginary ideas.

Story. I am sure Atheist car thieves walked past the car that was protected by juju objects and left unlocked grin
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by sorextee(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
When a fool keeps his mouth shut for a second, he is also regarded as a wise person. undecided

hopefulLandlord:
you're still olodo

Just defended your olodoness by saying you've interacted with many atheist

Your first post did not take that into account, you used 1 example to define all

Now that you've been outed by an intelligent person, you're bringing "I've interacted with so many atheists"

Keep up your ignorance
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
The biggest Atheist hypocrite is even the whiteman. If you have watched youtube videos of graveyard pranks and how they scream and run on sighting fake demons you will know what I mean. cheesy

Confused souls in a rudder less realm.
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

Story. I am sure Atheist car thieves walked past the car that was protected by juju objects and left unlocked grin

Stop bandying ridiculous rumours and urban legends. Juju as never done anybody any good. Despite all our juju a couple of white slave merchants conquered our lands, enslaved our ancestors forcefully converted their children and made them follow the white man's religion, burned down their shrines and evil forest etc because they had ancient guns and other arms that weren't even effective as the ones that we have now .Juju is a farce the day we decide to use juju to slove our electricity or transportation problems in Nigeeia that is when I will begin to listen to myth believing people like you. You claim to be living amongs white people but you are still holding the beliefs of people that are living in your bush village. You should be ashamed of yourself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

Stop bandying ridiculous rumours and urban legends. Juju as never done anybody any good. Despite all our juju a couple of white slave merchants conquered our lands, enslaved our ancestors forcefully converted their children and made them follow the white man's religion, burned down their shrines and evil forest etc because they had ancient guns and other arms that weren't even effective as the ones that we have now .Juju is a face the day we decide to use juju to slove our electricity or transportation problems in Nigeeia that is when I will begin to listen to myth believing people like you. You claim to be living amongs white people but you are still holding the beliefs of people that are living in your bush village. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I pity your ignorance. It's typical of many Africans that follow the white man blindly thinking they of an inferior specie. You have this complex more than I imagined.

An empirical study carried out by Baylor University which was reported by the Wall Street Journal of September 2008 shows that Atheists are more superstitious than Christians and are hypocrites. Same thing I am saying to your clan in Africa.

The study was carried out by the same white man you worship. Shame
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Niflheim(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! The Wall Street Journal?!!! Is that a peer-reviewed scientific journal!!! CHAI!!!

2 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Atheists like Dawkins in the past were very passionate when they claimed that Jesus never existed.

They used science to dispute his existence then. The same scientific historical research conducted recently has now shown that Jesus lived at the time the Bible stated.

Are they not embarrassingly Hypocritical?
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

I pity your ignorance. It's typical of many Africans that follow the white man blindly thinking they of an inferior specie. You have this complex more than I imagined.

An empirical study carried out by Baylor University which was reported by the Wall Street Journal of September 2008 shows that Atheists are more superstitious than Christians and are hypocrites. Same thing I am saying to your clan in Africa.

The study was carried out by the same white man you worship. Shame

You are ridiculous. You follow a white man's God idea and you are here talking senselessly. When you cam point to any invention that was made by juju that is beneficial to the people that believe in it Then I will take you seriously. Science and Technology for example has has universal usage and has benefited humanity . I am able to communicate with you on this platform because of science and technology. Point to one use or help that juju has rendered those of you that believe in it apart from them say them say urban legend. If juju works then let it be used by those that believe in it to slove the economic recession that Nigeria is presently embroiled in. You keep talking about mythology and expect me to take you seriously. You are a joke. Tell the juju practitioners to use their juju and slove the electricity problems that has been facing Nigeria for decades.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Niflheim:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! The Wall Street Journal?!!! Is that a peer-reviewed scientific journal!!! CHAI!!!

Stop making a mockery of yourself. Wall street journal only helped to bring the study to the attention of a wider audience

The actual study is still available in Baylor University website for you to reduce your ignorance.
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

You are ridiculous. You follow a white man's God idea and you are here talking senselessly. When you cam point to any invention that was made by juju that is beneficial to the people that believe in it Then I will take you seriously. Science and Technology for example has has universal usage and has benefited humanity . I am able to communicate with you on this platform because of science and technology. Point to one use or help that juju has rendered those of you that believe in it apart from them say them say urban legend. If juju works then let it be used by those that believe in it to slove the economic recession that Nigeria is presently embroiled in. You keep talking about mythology and expect me to take you seriously. You are a joke. Tell the juju practitioners to use their juju and slove the electricity problems that has been facing Nigeria for decades.

So in your ignorance you think the existence of gods is the white man's idea.

See what I mean by your belief in the white man superiority. What where your ancestors before the white man came....Atheists?
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Their path from to atheism involved: moral slippage (such as infidelity, resentment or unforgiveness); followed by withdrawal from contact with fellow believers; followed by growing doubts about their faith, accompanied by continued indulgence in the respective sin; and culminating in a conscious rejection of God.

An extract from ' The path to atheism' by James Spiegel a renowned Philosopher.

The poster that said Atheists are begrudged people has a valid point after all.
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

So in your ignorance you think the existence of gods is the white man's idea.

See what I mean by your belief in the white man superiority. What where your ancestors before the white man came....Atheists?

They had their own God idea they invented. You on the other hand are just following the white man's idea of God but still feel you are somehow special because of it.

4 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

They had their own God idea they invented. You on the other hand are just following the white man's idea of God but still feel you are somehow special because of it.

What is the white man's idea of God? There you go again. All the studies I have read about Atheists are that they are former Christians who have a strong resentment to the Christian God. I believe by white man's God you are referring to the Christian God.

I did mention many gods earlier and your hypocritical belief in the devil. Which God was I talking about grin

How do you know if the God I believe in is different from the one the early missionaries of Africa preached about.

So whenever someone mentions God, you acknowledge they are talking about One God. Means there is a belief somewhere innit. grin It stinks of hypocrisy.
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

What is the white man's idea of God? There you go again. All the studies I have read about Atheists are that they are former Christians who have a strong resentment to the Christian God. I believe by white man's God you are referring to the Christian God.

I did mention many gods earlier and your hypocritical belief in the devil. Which God was I talking about grin

How do you know if the God I believe in is different from the one the early missionaries of Africa preached about.

So whenever someone mentions God, you acknowledge they are talking about One God. Means there is a belief somewhere innit. grin It stinks of hypocrisy.

The christian God is nothing but the God of the white man. After all the new Testament was written in Greek the white man's language. White people assembled the bible and put it together. The early church fathers that put up everything that is christianinty today were all white men. Christianity is a white man's religion.
Go and follow the God of your own ancestors. Be there decieving your self with the God of the whites thinking you are special.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

The christian God is nothing but the God of the white man. After all the new Testament was written in Greek the white man's language. White people assembled the bible and put it together. The early church fathers that put up everything that is christianinty today were all white men. Christianity is a white man's religion.
Go and follow the God of your own ancestors. Bd there deciving your self with the God of the whites thinking you are special.

Stop the digression due to lack of points to give credibility to the confusion and hypocrisy within you lot.

You confirmed that your ancestors had gods and then claim to be Atheist (a white man idea) then you claim not to be subservient to a white man's views. My brother stop the inferiority complex.

I ask again how do you know if it is the Christian God I believe in, Buddha or Krishna. It means you are a former christian as recent studies have shown atheists are begrudged to only one God else you will attack the others.The reasons for Atheist grudge I will dwell on on my next thread.
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dalaman: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

Stop the digression due to lack of points to give credibility to the confusion and hypocrisy within you lot.

You confirmed that your ancestors had gods and then claim to be Atheist (a white man idea) then you claim not to be subservient to a white man's views. My brother stop the inferiority complex.

I ask again how do you know if it is the Christian God I believe in, Buddha or Krishna. It means you are a former christian as recent studies have shown atheists are begrudged to only one God else you will attack the others.The reasons for Atheist grudge I will dwell on on my next thread.

Just read your comments. You already indicated that you were a christian. Believing in the white man's God doesn't make you special.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Niflheim(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
LOL!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!! The survey was flawed, extremely biased, though I am not surprised, Baylor is a christian university!!! It is filled with retards!!!.....................................................
..............http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=266649

2 Likes

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by dablazor: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:

A personal grudge built by frustration especially when things go pear shaped in their lives hence God is to blame or does not exist. Very convenient
With all due respect Mr, there is quite an apparent difference between an Anti-theist and an Atheist, do not mix the two up.

Atheists have no grudge with your god, your religion or every other theist like yourself, they just don't believe in them, their disbelief in god vis-a-vis religion isn't centered around frustrations, an atheist has no grudge with you, an atheist does not belief in your god, and doesn't care about your theistic ways or your theistic gods.

While some other atheist are anti-theist, and here is where the distinction lies, an anti-theist attacks theistic believes and doctrines, while a regular atheist does not.
Some former theist who are now both anti-theist and atheist may have some grudge with their former theist God, hence the graduation from atheism to anti-theism, but other anti-theist do so because they feel religion is wrong and harmful to the populace so they attack theistic doctrines every chance they get.
All anti-theists are atheists, but not all atheists are anti-theists.
Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
dalaman:

Just read your comments. You already indicated that you were a christian. Believing in the white man's God doesn't make you special.

Show me where I made this claim. You see. You are the one that should believe in science and logic but here making assumptions.

Ascribing to the whiteman's hypocritical idea of non belief does not make you special.
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
dablazor:

With all due respect Mr, there is quite an apparent difference between an Anti-theist and an Atheist, do not mix the two up.

Atheists have no grudge with your god, your religion or every other theist like yourself, they just don't believe in them, their disbelief in god vis-a-vis religion isn't centered around frustrations, an atheist has no grudge with you, an atheist does not belief in your god, and doesn't care about your theistic ways or your theistic gods.

While some other atheist are anti-theist, and here is where the distinction lies, an anti-theist attacks theistic believes and doctrines, while a regular atheist does not.
Some former theist who are now both anti-theist and atheist may have some grudge with their former theist God, hence the graduation from atheism to anti-theism, but other anti-theist do so because they feel religion is wrong and harmful to the populace so they attack theistic doctrines every chance they get.
All anti-theists are atheists, but not all atheists are anti-theists.
Thank you.

We could categorize atheists into four main areas:

Those who lack belief
Those who don't know if God exists
Those who doubt that God exists
Those who believe God does not exist

There are Atheists who have no belief in any god or gods (weak atheism). They may not know or doubt.

Then there are Anti-theists who are against the idea of God's existence (strong atheism).

They still are the same thing. I can relate with the latter who have a stronger conviction than the former who basically seem neither here nor there and seem lost.

The point is they all go through the same route to Atheism. Frustration, failure and disappointment brings doubt, resentment, grudge or outright unbelief.
Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by neocortex: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

Dont deceived yourself, you and your clan claim a pastors are using Juju to perform miracle, now you are saying satan deos not exit.

I challenge go and take a selfie in a burial ground by 4am ()

If that one is difficult, locate an witch-doctor and slap him

If the above is difficult go to your village and announce that all the witches are powerless and can do you noting

After any of the above, come and post pics on Nairaland

Don't be deceived there is neither "juju" or "miracle",
it is smart con man who feed on people's ignorance that
promotes such believe.

If I gave poison to a goat and it died , will you claim
that I use juju ?

Why then should your conclusion be different if same thing is done by a "herbalist" ?

1 Like

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by neocortex: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:
Atheists are always quick to point out that the existence of GOD is all Sunday school cartoon crap. In recent times we have more Africans embracing Atheism.

Common belief is that the Devil is an angel CREATED BY GOD who decided to rebel against God and as a result was cast down.The Devil is still attempting this coup d’état, by causing untold pain through his fallen angels and demons.

As Africans we are witnesses to money ritual murders which has increased in frequency due to greed in recent times.

If these money human sacrifices did not produce results they would have been a thing of the past. These are sacrifices made to Demons and spirits with allegiance to Satan. Covenants of blood to produce business favour, monetary gifts, job promotion, granting of contracts, political appointments or even raw production of currency in some cases.

Now my point is how come the African Atheist especially the Nigerian one never disputes such human sacrifices as a waste of time.

If these devilish sacrifices are useless why the increased frequency?

How come the African Atheist is afraid of the devil. How? Tell the average African Atheist that a restaurant is dedicated to a demon and owned by a satanist. Put an image of a demon at the entrance and watch how they will avoid the food even if their life depends on it.

It shows that African Atheists believe the Devil exists but claim God does not exist. This does not even make carnal sense to talk more of spiritual sense.

You hear them making statements like. "Do not envy that man. It could be blood money"

Can one conclude they are hypocrites?

1stCitizen:

The conept of belief may apply to suicide bombers as the dead cannot speak.

However why would I take the risk to kill another for money if not that Chief XYZ told me it worked for him then took me to his jazzman and I can also verify his wealth.

Until you accept that the "money ritual" crew are a form of ponzi scheme
which requires new members for sustenance , you will continue to ascribe
results to conman it will be difficult for you to wrap your head around
why people still go for it.

If one hundred people go for for "money ritual" will you be surprised
if five of them later becomes successful ?

These conmen feeds off human psychology where they claim every success
of their customers even though they contributed nothing to the success.

Through threats and fear they keep the victim dependent on them for life
all in a bid to secure their own livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Any African Atheist That Claims God Does Not Exist Is A Hypocrite by neocortex: 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
1stCitizen:
The biggest Atheist hypocrite is even the whiteman. If you have watched youtube videos of graveyard pranks and how they scream and run on sighting fake demons you will know what I mean. cheesy

Confused souls in a rudder less realm.

Aren't you ashamed that you needed the white man to tell you who your "god" is ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Questions For True Christians And True Muslims..bt Will Lie When Answering / Catholic Church Knows That Muslims Are Paradise Bound / Dr Fireman's Church's Poster Featuring Hot Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.