Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice (25811 Views)

Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian / US Finally Speaks On Aisha Buhari's Alleged Crime / US Finally Speaks On Aisha Buhari's Alleged Crime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by glossy6(f): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2016
MeAboki:

You keep missing the point and going round and round in circle and proving nothing.
I repeat; I have never claimed in any of my posts that my region is free of crime but condemn the hypocrisy of your ppl for being quick to point at others while in fact they far worse being committed in their own backyard.
More the reason why I challenged you to start counting the new reported crimes in our respective regions between now to the end of the month; in order to prove who are more criminally inclined - a challenge which you have clearly rejected out of fear of the inevitable obvious outcome.

Check my posts also and you will see that I never exonerated the South, nay Igbos from crimes. What am unwilling to do is sit and watch you condemn others while condoning yours. Am speaking for myself and not others. But to sit with you counting crimes on NL (not all crimes are reported ) is something am unwilling to do because I have better things to do. Whatever you attribute my unwillingness to be dragged into that remains your opinion and your opinion it will be. I have made my myself clear, nobody is a saint, NOBODY
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by glossy6(f): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2016
MeAboki:

You keep missing the point and going round and round in circle and proving nothing.
I repeat; I have never claimed in any of my posts that my region is free of crime but condemn the hypocrisy of your ppl for being quick to point at others while in fact they far worse being committed in their own backyard.
More the reason why I challenged you to start counting the new reported crimes in our respective regions between now to the end of the month; in order to prove who are more criminally inclined - a challenge which you have clearly rejected out of fear of the inevitable obvious outcome.

Check my posts also and you will see that I never exonerated the South, nay Igbos from crimes. And if I have proved nothing to you by now, then there is something that is preventing to from facing reality and that I cannot do much to help you. So deal with it by yourself. What am unwilling to do is sit and watch you condemn others while condoning yours. Am speaking for myself and not others. But to sit with you counting crimes on NL (not all crimes are reported ) is something am unwilling to do because I have better things to do. Whatever you attribute my unwillingness to be dragged into that remains your opinion and your opinion it will be. I have made my myself clear, nobody is a saint, NOBODY.

I cannot continue to argue on the same thing, even if I am jobless at least I can't deny myself sleep just to be counting crimes on NL, yet the ones I drew your attention to does not count. I believe we are not kids
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by MeAboki(m): 11:36am On Jul 12, 2016
glossy6:

Did you miss this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3217791/3-men-human-head-niger

Did you miss this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3219781/dead-body-eunice-mojisola-olawale

And this?

https://www.nairaland.com/3220184/fulani-herdsmen-attack-beji-niger

All in a day cool cool cool

"Both committees have resolved to commence
investigation into the matter . The Ambassador
had, in a letter dated June 9 , alleged that three
members of the House namely: Hon. Mohammed
Garba Gololo (APC, Bauchi), Hon. Samuel Ikon
(PDP, Akwa Ibom ) and Hon. Mark Gbillah (APC,
Benue) had, on a recent visit to US for the
International Visitor Leadership Programme,
brought disrepute to the parliament by allegedly
soliciting for sex from prostitutes and grabbing
an hotel housekeeper"

Despite marrying 4 wives minus 1 plus 1 minus 1 plus 1 (endless divorce and marrying to keep the no at 4)

https://www.nairaland.com/3219744/sex-scandal-reps-summon-us

www.nairaland.com/3219377/nigerians-react-over-suspected-fulani

Even your emirs and sultans are not left out

https://www.nairaland.com/2951868/village-head-defiles-13-year-old-kano

You keep repeating the same old references from the comparatively few incidences in the north; like I said before ( if you are not afraid) lets draw a line and start counting fresh new reported crimes from our respective regions between now and the end of the month, and see who would tally the most and therefore ascertain who are more criminally inclined - you can take it or leave it.
Re: Rape Victim Calls On Aisha Buhari To Help Her Get Justice by MeAboki(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
glossy6:

Check my posts also and you will see that I never exonerated the South, nay Igbos from crimes. And if I have proved nothing to you by now, then there is something that is preventing to from facing reality and that I cannot do much to help you. So deal with it by yourself. What am unwilling to do is sit and watch you condemn others while condoning yours. Am speaking for myself and not others. But to sit with you counting crimes on NL (not all crimes are reported ) is something am unwilling to do because I have better things to do. Whatever you attribute my unwillingness to be dragged into that remains your opinion and your opinion it will be. I have made my myself clear, nobody is a saint, NOBODY.

I cannot continue to argue on the same thing, even if I am jobless at least I can't deny myself sleep just to be counting crimes on NL, yet the ones I drew your attention to does not count. I believe we are not kids

LOL, as always, the pot calling the kettle black.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest 5 Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers In Delta / Christian Girl In Hijab Arrested For Stealing In Oyo State (Photo) / Nigerian Students In Malaysia Top The List Of Foreign Drug Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.