Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

My Strange Rosicrucian Uncle Doesnt Eat Anything That Breaths - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Strange Rosicrucian Uncle Doesnt Eat Anything That Breaths (812 Views)

8 Signs That A Church Doesnt Get Grace - Paul Ellis / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS / Help Me Interprete My Strange Dream (2) (3) (4)

My Strange Rosicrucian Uncle Doesnt Eat Anything That Breaths by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
He returned a month ago from the US, and he comes around to check my dad, but never eats at our house, today my dad insisted, and he agreed after playing with the food for a while he drank water and left the dining table, later he started telling my dad about his strange beliefs, which is similar to the beliefs of Rosicrucianism, the stars, the galaxy, how he believes God doesn't exist, and how he doesn't eat anything that has breath according to him it contains the life force, that the world is at peace with him if he is at peace with the world a phenomenon he called zhen. He's atheist as well my dad preached for him like he is a pastor but this man was hell bent on what hes saying. How can you resist something as delicious as this

Re: My Strange Rosicrucian Uncle Doesnt Eat Anything That Breaths by femolacqua(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Come on such a person is missing.

Re: My Strange Rosicrucian Uncle Doesnt Eat Anything That Breaths by GogetterMD(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
The last Nigerian rosicrucian I know of is Bolaji Rosiji.
So loro kan, na only leaf your uncle dey chop?

Re: My Strange Rosicrucian Uncle Doesnt Eat Anything That Breaths by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
GogetterMD:
The last Nigerian rosicrucian I know of is Bolaji Rosiji.
So loro kan, na only leaf your uncle dey chop?
yes like goat

Re: My Strange Rosicrucian Uncle Doesnt Eat Anything That Breaths by hymanflex(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
fearless15:
yes like goat

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Re: My Strange Rosicrucian Uncle Doesnt Eat Anything That Breaths by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
hymanflex:

bro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

lol I'm not eligible bro, Goodluck to falconey, i hope he wins
Re: My Strange Rosicrucian Uncle Doesnt Eat Anything That Breaths by Pablo212: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
leaf sef dey respire

Pls Interpret This Dream For Me / The Devil Is A Liar. / Questions Muslims Dont Liked To Be Asked