Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Is This Normal??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal??? (1054 Views)

Please Is This Normal During S3X / I Always Feel The Urge To Have Sex! Is This Normal??? / Lasting Long During Sex Is Overrated!! Guys Is This Normal?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Have tried loads of Ladies for genuine relationship., the big issue is those ones I fancy don't reciprocate while those I don't fancy just dey chase me... I'm getting frustrating. Is this really normal??
Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pishure or idonbelievit
Re: Is This Normal??? by Jay542(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Iss not normal
Re: Is This Normal??? by Fmartin(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
blaq05:
Have tried loads of Ladies for genuine relationship., the big issue is those ones I fancy don't reciprocate while those I don't fancy just dey chase me... I'm getting frustrating. Is this really normal??
bring one fowl and 5 tubers of yam make i finish ur problm grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Seriously this is eating me up big time.. Why are ladies like that nau
Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fmartin:
.......... You be babalawo??
Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Jay542:
Iss not normal
... What can I do nau? Have you experienced that before bro?

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal??? by Fmartin(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
blaq05:
.......... You be babalawo??
deal or no deal
Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Pishure or idonbelievit
... @trapqueen, why are most ladies like that? Show dem true love and they just take you as a dick head
Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fmartin:
deal or no deal
... What are you doing with 1 fowl and tubers of yam nau?

Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
blaq05:
... @trapqueen, why are most ladies like that? Show dem true love and they just take you as a dick head

wink well, what kind of love u showing anyway? Are u sure tat was true love or juz a past time coz ur bored?
Have u give ur ladies ur quality time or u juz msg /call them when u feel bored and alone?
Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

wink well, what kind of love u showing anyway? Are u sure tat was true love or juz a past time coz ur bored?
Have u give ur ladies ur quality time or u juz msg /call them when u feel bored and alone?
... Sure I always make sure I play my part very well but it doesn't end well.., loads of efforts is been made and it's really not fair., each time I work hard, it keeps going back to the owner
Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Its normal... you just have not find somone u ar "actually" attracted to who feels the same way about you..
Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Its normal... you just have not find somone u ar "actually" attracted to who feels the same way about you..
... Where is she naaaaaa., must she wait until my heart break finish..
Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fmartin:

Op, no mind this guy o,na confirm YAM eater.. no b only 5 Tubers,na 6 traillers.. grin
Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fmartin:
lmao!
Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
suzan404:
lmao!
.. Suzan404, is it fair?
Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
blaq05:
... Sure I always make sure I play my part very well but it doesn't end well.., loads of efforts is been made and it's really not fair., each time I work hard, it keeps going back to the owner

I see.. Good for u... So u single now or flirting with sombori else?
Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Op, no mind this guy o,na confirm YAM eater.. no b only 5 Tubers,na 6 traillers.. grin
... I tire oo, all the things wey I dey spend give the ladies all na waste., he wan come follow chop me..

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I see.. Good for u... So u single now or flirting with sombori else?
... I'm pretty much single... I really need real emotions
Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
blaq05:
.. Suzan404, is it fair?
no,it is dark

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal??? by Fmartin(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
blaq05:
... Where is she naaaaaa., must she wait until my heart break finish..
That,my brother, i cannot say...
Re: Is This Normal??? by Jay542(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
blaq05:
... What can I do nau? Have you experienced that before bro?
Naa. But just keep searching or better still, give 1 of d ladies that like you a chance. You probably might like 1 of them.
Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Jay542:

Naa. But just keep searching or better still, give 1 of d ladies that like you a chance. You probably might like 1 of them.
... Thanks broh
Re: Is This Normal??? by Jay542(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
blaq05:
... Thanks broh
..Bless g
Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
blaq05:
Yes and no. It's normal for naija girls, they have this weird and erroneous believe that when a guy is falling for them, their reciprocal action should be to play hard-to-get.
Well, action and reaction are equal and opposite , so ironically, the naija guys continue to sheepishly fall deeper.
On the other hand, you should consider the class (real or apparent) between you and the two sets of ladies.
>Are you all in same class?
>How do you comport yourself?
>Do you punch above your weight?
Re: Is This Normal??? by blaq05: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
frenchwine:

Yes and no. It's normal for naija girls, they have this weird and erroneous believe that when a guy is falling for them, their reciprocal action should be to play hard-to-get.
Well, action and reaction are equal and opposite , so ironically, the naija guys continue to sheepishly fall deeper.
On the other hand, you should consider the class (real or apparent) between you and the two sets of ladies.
>Are you all in same class?
>How do you comport yourself?
>Do you punch above your weight?
....Gbam!! Your reply sweet like Frenchwine indeed., exactly what they feel like immediately they find out I'm Fool oh no FULL in love., I'm really tired and about to give up on love.. What a hell!!!!!
Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
blaq05:
....Gbam!! Your reply sweet like Frenchwine indeed., exactly what they feel like immediately they find out I'm Fool oh no FULL in love., I'm really tired and about to give up on love.. What a hell!!!!!
Lol my brother don't give up jare, you will find love one day
Re: Is This Normal??? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Very normal.

My advice? Go back to that one you didn't fancy and look for something to fancy about her.

Infatuation is a matter of the heart
True love is a matter of the will.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Average Height For A Male? / Wife Shot By Husband because Of Pix / Where Can I Get A Retro Headset For My Gf (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.