Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. (21673 Views)

"Do Not Revenge Herdsmen Attacks" - Buhari Appeals To Victims Of Attacks / Timeline Of Marauding Herdsmen Attacks On Benue State From 2013-2018 / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by Distinguishy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
His wonderful excellency wud send soldiers 2 stop bombing of oil installations by NDA bur wud not even send a single corporal 2 fight dis herds men kiling irreplaceble lives. U cannot kill 2 northerners and go scout free he wud setup committee 2 monitor d cmmittee in charge of d case. Bur any oda tribe not too bad. Smh in advance 4 wot might later happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by maxzzo1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
When will Benue pple have common sense Since d govt has failed why not help ursef ...js like d common adage" heaven help dos who help then self" well u guyz voted change so enjoy ur change jare...
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by bennytrips27(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
The State Coordinator of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria!!..AN OFFICE FOR EVERYTHING. smiley..FUNNY COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari's kinsmen are now above the law, They can now burn, rape, maim, plunder and kill with reckless abandon since their grand patron is the president.

Just look at how these bloodthirsty vermins are killing people, Innocent lives, and the PRESIDIOT is just adamant, He has not even said anything about it. Watch as his zombies will say "these killings didn't start during this administration, it started from Jonathan's time".

RIP to the dead.

Methinks this APC government is something else.. Crucial matters like these are left unattended to and what we hear from them are cases that sounds more like conspiracies to a bricklayer...

The media no longer reports attacks like this. They keep ery damn thing below sea level so that the hailers will continue... I heard of Femi Adesina's talk about the Majority of Nigerians comfortable with the way the Govt is going... That's when I knew we're doomed..

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by chesterlee(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
It shall not be well with the Dullard for allowing his brothers slaughter 81 innocent souls

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by P0intBlank(m): 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
sarutobie:

what time bomb? the people are docile and cowardly. Nothing and I repeat, nothing that they can do about it....they will wail and go back to their shells...a people who can't speak with one voice..

@bolded It's probably what the Government and the Herdsmen think until...

Once again: There is fire on the mountain. And nobody seems to be on the run...One day the river will over flow.
And there'll be nowhere for us to go. And we will run, run wishing we had put out the fire
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by planetx: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
I have washed my hand of this Benue people wahala
let them keep looking like mumu while the foolanis anihilate them.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by leofab(f): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
That am serving there is something that baffles me...
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by mrvitalis(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
passionate88:
Omenka mrvitalis demdem
I have always condemned Buhari handling of the hardmen issue... we need a law to phase the type of business out of Nigeria...
So I that regard I strongly conderm this attack and want the presidency to release a statement on this. .. it's getting too much
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by buharisbae(f): 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
chesterlee:
It shall not be well with the Dullard for allowing his brothers slaughter 81 innocent souls

easy wiff my bae now tongue

meanwhile

Vote Iamdotune for Mr Nairaland 2016 #TeamIamdotune cool Profile:https://www.nairaland.com/iamdotune

12pm wink thanks ur vote count!
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by buharisbae(f): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
maxzzo1:
When will Benue pple have common sense Since d govt has failed why not help ursef ...js like d common adage" heaven help dos who help then self" well u guyz voted change so enjoy ur change jare...

Lol they Dont have common sense? wicked grin

meanwhile

Vote Iamdotune for Mr Nairaland 2016 #TeamIamdotune cool Profile:https://www.nairaland.com/iamdotune

12pm tmr! ur vote counts! thanks! wink
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by glossy6(f): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
satelliteDISH:
Why is the president keeping mute on the issue of the Fulani herdsmen?

Because they are few missteps undecided undecided cool cool cool
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by buharisbae(f): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
planetx:

me too angry
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by buharisbae(f): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
planetx:

me too angry

meanwhile.

12pm tmr thanks! wink
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by sancoplacid: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
No wander former IG of big police was against civilians using arms and weapons so that the herdsmen will succeed in brutalizing people as well trying to islamise big.but nemesis shall one day catch up with them :-) their sponsors:-) as in the case of book haram today grin
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by ComrdDRS: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
ramdris:
Does it mean this Benue pple just sit n wait for this killers to slaughter them at will? Av never heard of them killing Fulani...somehow ain't right....
They always take the locals unaware and they do that with sophisticated weapons. Besides they don't really have base. If think they re here the next day they re gone. Its hard to fight those animals.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by 1b8m: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
nice plot NK. let me see how we will lose benue to nigeria come the referendum
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by ivandragon: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
brownlord:
Today he is the governor of a state and unofficial president of Nigeria.

Nigerians your suffering continue-NYSC

This is just the beginning.

the fulanis are the true 'avengers'. the primary reason PMB is president is to consolidate the oligarchy's hold on power & they needed a brutish character to do it... someone whose contempt for the south was deeply rooted. whose silence was misinterpreted as integrity, a former General behind which the predominantly northern Nigerian security forces would rally behind...
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by Raymie(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
mrvitalis:

I have always condemned Buhari handling of the hardmen issue... we need a law to phase the type of business out of Nigeria...
So I that regard I strongly conderm this attack and want the presidency to release a statement on this. .. it's getting too much
Please tell me any problems Buhari's staments have solved rather than exercebated. Rather than spending his time chasing Fayose upandan, those resources would have been better channeled towards curbing this on/off menace of these Herdsmen. Armed robbing, kidnapping and wanton bloodshed are the hallmarks of these people yet there is no sign of action from the Nation's law enforcement. When people take up arms now, they will say people haff start. I only pray that no one I know will be affected by deliberate maladministration.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by Bitterleafsoup: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
omenkaGrazing:
omenka! Omenka!! Omenka!!!

When will you condemn these demonic herdsmen for once in your sai baba life? At least that will not take away your support from your beloved sai baba herdsman president.

Omenka, do something now!

Hes one of those that will do favor for friends before families. The mark of a sufferhead!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by happney65: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
omolola15 zoombie number 1.I thought you said Fulani Herdsmen have being nipped in the Bud?Yeye People..And yet the dull president you have wont say anything but to look for who to blame..I guess they will blame my dad.. Oloshi People..

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by ogene007: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
satelliteDISH:
Why is the president keeping mute on the issue of the Fulani herdsmen?
This is all about land grabbing. All the security apparatus of the country are under the control of the hausa/fulani.Nigeria is effectively under the occupation of the hausa/fulani. It will only take the act of God to deliver this country from these eevil forces. The shedding of blood means nothing to them as long as they are on the path of fulfilling the northernization and islamization agenda of Uthman Dan Fodio. All the middlebelt people that voted for this eevil change are the worst hit by this land grabbing campaign. They will so kill you people that you will gladly give up your lands under the proposed grazing bill. Tinubu and his propaganda machinery did a great job of repackaging and re-branding an age-long tyrant and selling to gullible Nigerians. The result is what we have today.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by passionate88: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
mrvitalis:

every time na statements the presidiot go dey release? No actions
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by Mckennedy: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
wengerjay:

https://www.channelstv.com/2016/07/10/herdsmen-attacks-leave-81-dead-in-benue/

That's what you see when forcing ppl to be one by fire by force.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by ripbubu: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2016
KiL them all .wipe the north for us .useless Human killers 4 allah
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by Kollyk11(m): 1:51am On Jul 11, 2016
until benue ppl change there attitude of "na my land I dey "there can never be peace in that area.dey believe so much in themselves and this makes them misbehave.are there no fulanis in lagos,ibadan even in kogi and the rest.why is the killing so high in der place .very arrogant, foolish and uneducated.my comment will never be complete without saying rest in peace to the dead
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by cococandy(f): 1:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Kollyk11:
until benue ppl change there attitude of "na my land I dey "there can never be peace in that area.dey believe so much in themselves and this makes them misbehave.are there no fulanis in lagos,ibadan even in kogi and the rest.why is the killing so high in der place .very arrogant, foolish and uneducated.my comment will never be complete without saying rest in peace to the dead

How does your post make sense to you except you're a Fulani sympathizer.
But of course you are.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by Kollyk11(m): 2:24am On Jul 11, 2016
cococandy:

How does your post make sense to you except you're a Fulani sympathizer.
But of course you are.
am not but peaceful co-existence can solve solve all this.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by niceguy7(m): 5:58am On Jul 11, 2016
shocked Jesus christ!!! I think it's high time our fg find smtin to do abt this issue #ASAP oo.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2016
They cannot come to the southwest without suffering heavy casualties, we are so ready they would be walking into a trap. Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Eko, Ogun And Oyo State are death zones for foolanis.
Re: Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. by duni04(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2016
I think the painful reality is starting to dawn on some of us. The painful reality is that Buhari may have the will and desire to solve Nigeria's problems but he doesn't have the competence. This is someone that promised to take accountability for the police down to the states with state police, which was one of the key points in the APC manifesto. How many more people must die in Ikorodu Lagos, Benue and other parts of Nigeria before Buhari does the right thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Entices Voters With Bread In Ondo State / Onnoghen: CCT Chair Risks Jail Over Contempt / PDP Congratulates Wike As The Winner "River Governorship Elections"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.