Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,339 members, 7,842,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online (71105 Views)

Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 1:10am On Jul 11, 2016
smartpyzee:
wink Really?!....ook I willnt quote u! tongue
.lolz••••u just did
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by mikron(m): 1:38am On Jul 11, 2016
angry

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by niceguy7(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2016
From "toilet selfie" to "bath online" to "pregnant women naked pics" trending ,, and you still believe we are not in #ENDTIME?
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Cherishing(f): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Dindondin:
Yes.
I m not too judgemental on this issue. Just dishing out good principles. God is the ultimate judge. But God gave us guidelines on how to live. If you are a Christian, what did the Bible say about your body?
Its the temple of God, not to be displayed nakedly to people.
As for celebrities that does worst & people see them as saints. That's their own deceit. If I see their open yansh I ll talk. The thing that matters most is let everyone use modesty to act right
And you think those who do this kind of immoral act don't know its wrong to do when you lie atimes knowing fully the bible says its a sin to do who the Hell as the right to judge u My dear atimes when we go through our lives past and present we could find out that we are just alittle or ain't any way better than the other .
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by bclint: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2016
Wat is de world turning in2...hmmm
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by funstufz(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2016
I fear for the breast with the way this 'actor' positions his mouth ooo, should that his mouth come near the breest, am very sure the ministry of that breest will move to the 'permanent' site...

another name for man is..... i suggest 'Breampire' grin grin grin grin

Have a nice fun fulled week at work wink wink wink

januzaj:
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Dindondin(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2016
Cherishing:

And you think those who do this kind of immoral act don't know its wrong to do when you lie atimes knowing fully the bible says its a sin to do who the Hell as the right to judge u My dear atimes when we go through our lives past and present we could find out that we are just alittle or ain't any way better than the other .
You have a point.
That's why we must be conscious & speak against nud e pics display like the one that brought out this whole issue.
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Luckymay(f): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2016
Would have been surprised but reading she was once one of the big brother contestant. I'm not surprised. Those people can walk on the road stark naked.
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Cherishing(f): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Dindondin:
You have a point.
That's why we must be conscious & speak against nud e pics display like the one that brought out this whole issue.
Will support this argument when its from a child but not an adult that knows his/her left from right cheesy
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by smartpyzee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.lolz••••u just did
ooops my bad...it wz nt intentional.....Hope u nt gana do 2me wat u said u will do 2anybody dat quote's u sad
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by smartpyzee(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.lolz••••u just did
oops my bahd!....it wz nt intentional......Hope u nt gana do 2me wat u said u will do 2anybody dat quote's u sad
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
smartpyzee:
oops my bahd!....it wz nt intentional......Hope u nt gana do 2me wat u said u will do 2anybody dat quote's u sad
.you no talk trash naw•••••its all good
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by MakaveliTheDon(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Why cover the tips sefundecided huh? undecided

honestly , This is not an unclad picture angry
abi o why not stand up and put her hands up make we see .. this one na clad photo undecided
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by thelushious: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
adebayo10977:
She Resemble gorilla.....
who raised you? this woman is a mother, respect her.
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Dindondin(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cherishing:

Will support this argument when its from a child but not an adult that knows his/her left from right cheesy
No!
Zainab Sheriff doesn't know the left from right.
She's one of those childish & attention seeking adults.
Because she's expected to be mature in the mind is what's making her pic to be wrong.
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by smartpyzee(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.you no talk trash naw•••••its all good
cool
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by GeneralEmenogu: 1:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Most of des ladies dt shows dia unclad are nt human, no mata dey r born by a woman. Y on earth wil a woman disgras her whol family like dis.? Hv any lady seen a guy wh post his joystick on line 4 all 2 see? Bt ladies dey no mind, plss sum1 should tell me dey r nt feelin wel.
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Addixycute(f): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2016
Naxo craze dey start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Oxlade Trends As His Private Intimate Video Leaks To Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.