Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online (71069 Views)

Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online / Wizkid Upsets Twitter With Racy Tweets And unclad Photo of Unidentified Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Reekadict04: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2016

Actress, movie producer, singer and model Zainab Sheriff has sparked up another uproar online after posting a model photo of her pregnancy.

The Sierra Leonean model, actress and Big Brother Africa 7 aka Big Brother Africa StarGame contestant Zainab Sheriff is glowing in her pregnancy photos.

She shared some photos of her baby bump on Instagram with the caption “when pregnancy gives you curves flaunt them”.

Critics, however have reacted with disgust saying such model pictures is not part of our culture while others sees it otherwise.

Responding to her critics, Zainab wrote, “Do as you please , live freely. Do you, the world will adjust. Don’t try to explain yourself to idiots, you are not the Bleep face whisperer .
MY BODY.
MY ART .
MY VISION.”

source: - http://www.sierraloaded.com/controversy-rocks-unclad-pregnancy-photos-of-zainab-sheriff/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by spyroet(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Madness evr where.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by adebayo10977(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
She Resemble gorilla.....

30 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Dolazee(f): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Jesu shocked

1 Like

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by charijee(f): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
This goes to show how humans are different.....Some can't give a second thought about this while others don't give a hoot, they're ever ready to go unclad

YOUR LIFE, LIVE IT AS YOU SO DESIRE

5 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Dolazee(f): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
adebayo10977:
She Resemble gorilla.....
Lol
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2016

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Seriously this is getting out of hand•••••AND ••••who de fvck is she self? I know Genny,omotola,tiwa, and chidinma ••••zainab I know not•••with her White face and Chocolate body,,,. NOTE=no bittch ass OR fvck boy shld quote me saying trash,,,,I CAN MAKE YOUR DEATH LOOk LIKE AS ACCIDENT

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Chai...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by UltimatePals: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by raywan: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is gross

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by nerodenero: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Don’t try to explain yourself to idiots, you are not the Bleep face whisperer .
MY BODY.
MY ART .
MY VISION.”
Jesus wept!

14 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by beautisop: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
spyroet:
Madness evr where.
well said

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
another issshh
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Jhappy(f): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is nothing but madness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Thunderlicious: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dead & buried
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Proffdada: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
She just opened the door of humiliation for her unborn child undecided

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by gradeA(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
My thought goes out to the baby.

If only babies could choose the pussay they come out from, many of this oloshos would remain barren.

lubbish.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by januzaj(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Cherishing(f): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Responding to her critics, Zainab
wrote, “Do as you please , live
freely. Do you, the world will
adjust. Don’t try to explain yourself
to idiots, you are not the Bleep face
whisperer .
MY BODY.
MY ART .
MY VISION.”

Well you saw and heard it loud and clear.
Am out of here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by visijo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Why she come cover the part now?
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by stefano007: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
congrats next

1 Like

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by princeakins(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by udyheart01(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Graps Vaseline tongue
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by domopps(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dolazee:
Jesu shocked

She more beautiful than you do I guess!

Cheeeeeeers
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by qualityovenbake(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Live and let's live! As she said
Her Body
Her Art
Her Vision
So it's Non of My Business

Make I go watch Pogba VS C.Ronaldo Jare!

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by NaLaugh: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
Probably not a real need for the photo, other than to go "viral."

However, it isn't trashy, so it's all good.

Only three to four generations ago, Africans went about their business half naked in villages, until "Mr. Smith" came and told them to be ashamed of their bodies.

4 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by heryurh(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lalasticlala & Unclad Pishures are like Bread & Butter undecided
Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by iamkingzlee(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
udyheart01:
Graps Vaseline tongue
Look at you, son

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by ipledge10(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
charijee:
This goes to show how humans are different.....Some can't give a second thought about this while others don't give a hoot, they're ever ready to go unclad

YOUR LIFE, LIVE IT AS YOU SO DESIRE
she is hawt

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of Pregnant Zainab Sheriff Causes Commotion Online by Princenady(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
finally i made it LTC (Last To Comment) on FP ( Front Page). it z nt an easy feat as i knw how long long it took me to achieve.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Ladies With Big Big Ukwu (pics) / Tiwa Savage Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.