Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

#BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans (18705 Views)

'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by pelij18(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
We Americans don't give a fck about you Africans. Stop claiming familiarity. Go solve your national challenges.
Oh welcome dear americana... I see grin
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by StepTwo: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
lovelygurl:

What r u doing on Nairaland then .

I am 99.9% u r a Nigerian living in d USA trying to act like a citizen . I despise your type

Oya get lost

i can tell you the e-diot is typing from Afikpo

1 Like

Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by BossDanniee(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Her business
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by mcversatile(m): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
And so??
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by bzeey(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
We Americans don't give a fck about you Africans. Stop claiming familiarity. Go solve your national challenges.

oh really....what will you now do to the kenyan man that is your president? Send him back to kenya to resolve their crisis? why let ur hand do the thinking?

2 Likes

Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by Opiletool(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
SillyeRabbit:

And who gives a feck about you silly rabbit? I don't pity the black Americans. Aggressive set of people. Always swift to call Africans all sorts of unspeakable names as if they don't originate from here.

1 Like

Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by Abodunrin07(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nice one
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by nextstep(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
SillyeRabbit:

If you are a black person, then your "We Americans" appears misguided... as shown by the relative impunity with which black lives are hastily dispatched in the US. Ironically, you're right, except the phrase "you Africans" also applies - unbeknownst to you - to [i]you [/i]too. If you're not a black person, the quote is still misguided, because America has shown time and again, its willingness to interfere in the affairs of African countries, albeit for its own national gains, so what happens in Africa, does ripple in America.

If you're a Nigerian saying "wetin consign us", I feel you are also misguided: it's very likely that Tiwa's son (as a member of Nigeria's large jet-setting elite) will one day spend a lot of time in the US or UK (either growing up, going to University, or as an adult). We have a lot of young black men from Nigeria living in the US, and this does concern us very much. We invest in them, send them to greener pastures, in the hope they will use their education, finances, and connections to come back home and make Nigeria better (or at least grant their parents visa). It does us no good for their lives to be cut short by some racist system.

4 Likes

Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by just2okworld(f): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
Yorubanews:

We know. She's Yoruba. Pele, take heart grin
Lolzzzz
Please tell him
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by MasterofdRolls1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
SillyeRabbit:

You are indeed silly.... Ole

3 Likes

Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by buharisbae(f): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
lovelygurl:

What r u doing on Nairaland then .

I am 99.9% u r a Nigerian living in d USA trying to act like a citizen . I despise your type

Oya get lost

Dont mind him dear!

meanwhile

Vote Iamdotune for Mr Nairaland 2016 #TeamIamdotune cool Profile:https://www.nairaland.com/iamdotune

ur vote count dear it starts by 12 thanks! wink
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by buharisbae(f): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
gare:

You're nothing but a rabbit claiming citizenship shame on you

Dont mind him dear
meanwhile

Vote Iamdotune for Mr Nairaland 2016 #TeamIamdotune cool Profile:https://www.nairaland.com/iamdotune

12pm tmr ur vote counts! wink
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by buharisbae(f): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
dayowunmi:

I didn't know Americans now give a fck about Nairaland nowadays. OK bye.

help me ask him ooo

meanwhile!

Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by Sugahylz(f): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
SillyeRabbit:

Oh shutup u just a silly rabbit, u dont count. tongue
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by toxjox: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Haba, haters!!!!#blackLivesMatter
#tiwa is right

1 Like

Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by SMARTKOSSY: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Yorubanews:

We know. She's Yoruba. Pele, take heart grin
I ll mk sure d next ban u chop go pass 3 months. Any slightest thing, u go tribal
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by jojosweet(f): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
you are truly silly
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by zizi04(m): 12:01am On Jul 11, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
...ur name says it all silly
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by Codes151(m): 12:03am On Jul 11, 2016
Madame! Go find ur husband.. wetin be all this famzing? Smh!!! See I dey vex!
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by ibolomo(m): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
shallow minded fellow
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by gabbytabby: 5:07am On Jul 11, 2016
#blacklivesmatter

may our children never live in fear because of the colour of their sin.
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: #BlackLivesMatter: Tiwa Savage Reacts To The Call Out By Fans by karrengold(f): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
you are a true replica of your name...silly erabbit...receive sense bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj’s $25,000 Suit Of Money / Peter Okoye Celebrates "Get Together" With The Needy In The Street (PHOTOS) / Baby Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu and his dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.