Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends (40207 Views)

FUTA Final Year Student Dies While Playing Football / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man / Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Mykelpato(m): 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
Village people and buhari have succeeded
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by rasheedmalik113: 12:00am On Jul 11, 2016
rip
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by usoroh2003: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2016
RIP
low sugar rate may cause this, so pls guys check & knw ur sugar rate b4 goin into sports (games) dat need u runnin around up & dwn
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 11, 2016
Generalyemi:

are u mad...
Easy na, u too dey vex o! U could av jxt called his attention to d mistake. Sometimes, we really nid using our DISCRETION wen quoting comments.

No abuse,,,,,pls!

1 Like

Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by YaksonFCA(m): 12:30am On Jul 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in peace....

I would suggest his siblings go for a thorough cardiovascular screening..

1 Like

Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by hpk(m): 12:48am On Jul 11, 2016
passionate88:
Buhari sef undecided undecided
HAVE YOU CHOPPED??
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 11, 2016
bigtt76:
Hmmm he doesn't look too fit to me with the protruding belly angry RIP to the dead.

And the cheeks too.
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Raphael81(m): 6:22am On Jul 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
One day I will also sleep and never wake.. Death is inevitable
. so good that you know bro Allahu akbar
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by amtaken(f): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Could this be as a result of hunger in this Buhari's unpopular regime?
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by tosyne2much(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Raphael81:
. so good that you know bro Allahu akbar
Abi oooo
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Bimpe29: 9:55am On Jul 11, 2016
What a rude shock!
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Pdizzle(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2016
RIP fella.
I use to be a bad ass midfielder too, but i get crazy palpitations during games, it was really bad on one occasion my vision blacked out and i had to lie on the ground and gain strength, i thought i was gonna die.
Na so i run away from ball patapata.
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by donMIG(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2016
Seizure probably...
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Theoflux(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2016
madridguy:
RIP
Sad. RIP. Nothing pain me pass him mama own... Donkey shit!!
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Victorydsimple: 11:54am On Jul 11, 2016
this life is absolutely nothing, after many yrs from primary to university the young man just ended like that.
what a painful lost
RIP
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by manuel80(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
buharisbae:

I dunno he should leave my bae ooo angry

meanwhile

Vote Iamdotune for Mr Nairaland 2016 #TeamIamdotune cool Profile:https://www.nairaland.com/iamdotune

12pm tmr ur vote counts! thanks! wink
which of your bae does he gave in holding
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Charles4075(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Xup bro? I have been mentioning your moniker and always ends up not getting a single reply from you, hope all is well?
Elder statesman, nor vex ohhh.. Na jab dey make your guy nor fit come online ohhh.. Wetin play na? What's the way forward?
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Slimmygee(f): 12:30am On Jul 12, 2016
ajibola... I'll really miss you..still remember ur friendly greetings, and how calm and gentle u are.. its just so sad! wen ure about graduating! rest in peace... may God comfort ur family members
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Hushee(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bolustic:
Same thing happened here in Sokoto this last Thursday at my friend's PPA. He only slumped and died just 15 minutes into the 5 A-side match.

This is just a lesson to those who hot tempered, who'll quickly resort to fisticuffs over just menial arguments:

Some people are just about to die, they only need someone to trigger their deaths.
So true bro. May God help us all
Be careful, control your emotions.
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by KINGinVAHALA: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Charles4075:
Elder statesman, nor vex ohhh.. Na jab dey make your guy nor fit come online ohhh.. Wetin play na? What's the way forward?

I understand you bro, it has to be hustling first, that's what makes a man.

Nothing much bro, I guess you re aware that I'm one of the contestants for Mr Nairaland?

Please send me your number via pm whenever you get this message so that I can easily keep you updated.
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by Charles4075(m): 12:26am On Jul 13, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I understand you bro, it has to be hustling first, that's what makes a man.

Nothing much bro, I guess you re aware that I'm one of the contestants for Mr Nairaland?

Please send me your number via pm whenever you get this message so that I can easily keep you updated.
No qualms
Re: Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends by KINGinVAHALA: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2016
Charles4075:
No qualms
Yeah bro, waiting for the mail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Mathematical Equations That Changed The World (pic) / Unrest At FUTMINNA Since Yesterday Evening (Graphic Images) / Student Moulds Bronze Sculpture Of The Ooni Of Ife For His Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.