Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Am A Prisoner Of Love, Who Would Bail Me Out!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Prisoner Of Love, Who Would Bail Me Out!!! (514 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Prisoner Of Love, Who Would Bail Me Out!!! by jhasper(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
thought i'd live and die alone enraptured by the beauty I'm a prisoner of your love enslaved by the passion I'm a prisoner of your love I'm wrapped around your finger like the ring on your hand I'm trapped by your love i'm yours, please understand I've waited all my life for you thought i'd live and die alone enraptured by the beauty I'm a prisoner of your love enslaved by the passion I'm a prisoner of your love enraptured by the beauty I'm a prisoner of your love enslaved by the passion I'm a prisoner of your love enraptured by the beauty I'm a prisoner of your love enslaved by the passion I'm a prisoner of your love.
Re: Am A Prisoner Of Love, Who Would Bail Me Out!!! by DucheSsMerezz(f): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2016
Awww.. But bail is free so just take a walk out of prisongrin

1 Like

Re: Am A Prisoner Of Love, Who Would Bail Me Out!!! by jhasper(m): 12:10am On Jul 11, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:
Awww.. But bail is free so just take a walk out of prisongrin
bail me out sister
Re: Am A Prisoner Of Love, Who Would Bail Me Out!!! by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

1 Like

Re: Am A Prisoner Of Love, Who Would Bail Me Out!!! by jamalnation(m): 6:04am On Jul 11, 2016
No offence

Re: Am A Prisoner Of Love, Who Would Bail Me Out!!! by firstking01(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2016
OK
Re: Am A Prisoner Of Love, Who Would Bail Me Out!!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 11, 2016
vicfuntop:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

Exactly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Politician Raped Me Years Ago, Now I’m About To Marry His Son (HELP) / When You Have Value! This Won't Happen / I Used To Have S*x With 14 Men In A Week And Harvest Their Sperm For Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.