Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? (34815 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
[s]
crackhaus:

See the mumu typing a dissertation to impress me...you must be stvpid. cheesy

So you didn't realize the question I asked you about how women in the old Oyo empire would write their names to signify identity, was only a deliberate attempt to draw you out on your bullshiit?
You're even slower than I thought... gringrin

Of course there was no paper or the relevant education necessary to be able to spell and write English words, neither would anyone be writing their name on sand since they can't spell - you couldn't smell hot cow shiit even if I splattered it all over your diick face. cheesy

Who said Aya means Mrs?
I said,
Aya - Wife of
Mrs - Wife of

But the drunkrebel says they not the same thing... grin

A woman addressed in public as Funke, omo Adegoke, Aya Adewale.
Now tell us doofus, how is it that you're seeing both her father's name and her husband's name therein but in your mind, she kept that of the father and NEVER took that of the husband? cheesy

Why did the naming not stop at Funke, omo Adegoke?
Dundee.. gringrin

And about quoting you again, call it a change of heart if you will.
After I saw your last response, I couldn't stop myself from coming out to make you look stvpid like I enjoy doing to weasels like you on this forum.
Oya please reply, let me finish you with superior reasoning...you will die today! cheesycheesy
[/s]

Take your lunacy elsewhere and stop bothering my mentions like an epileptic spastic. . . . . .I don't converse with lunatics and dunces and no be by force to discuss with you. . . . . .Not everybody has time or the willingness to engage in meaningless back and forth on the internet. . . .some of us actually have lives you know grin

For the last time, I'm not interested in your talks. . . .stop quoting me and I will not reply again either.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mindfulness:
The leaders of countries with the strongest economies in the world - enough investment. grin cool
Really? You are so basic in your thinking and shallow in understanding. They are political leaders - it's just a job. And one that is given to fortuitous events. And, how they actually perform, and their judgement in the light of history is the true test, not merely holding office.

Secondly, and as I said earlier,in times of relative peace, bingo the wonder dog could occupy the seat of power in a typical Western nation. It's in times of crises that discerning and bold leadership is required. And what does Merkel do? Open arms to the inimical and murderous culture that could see the end of Germany - and greater Europe - as we know it.

And they have no future stake. Not only are they childless, they are doing nothing to protect and promulgate what they received from their forefathers.

Mindfulness:
There is no guarantee kids will want to stay around a bitter, insecure, control-freak of a father who repeats himself like a broken record and is not able to come to terms with development and progress. grin
As ever, your failure to present anything telling results in ad hominem. And next day you'll be bleating about having courteous conversations in here grin grin

And there is a greater guarantee that my kids will remain faithful to what I hand down to them because; 1. I will train them thoroughly in their faith traditions and cultural heritage 2. they are my kids, not some I stole along with their daddy, 3. I won't abandon them or their mother. They are being raised in a loving intact biological family within a wider network of strong kinship relationships.

Boo yah!

TV

...old bird on heat cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 3:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Take your lunacy elsewhere and stop bothering my mentions like an epileptic spastic. . . . . .I don't converse with lunatics and dunces and no be by force to discuss with you. . . . . .Not everybody has time or the willingness to engage in meaningless back and forth on the internet. . . .some of us actually have lives you know grin

For the last time, I'm not interested in your talks. . . .stop quoting me and I will not reply again either.
Talks?
Who the fvck is engaging in talks with a sycophant like you? cheesy

You are being schooled, all you should be typing is Yes Sir, No Sir, Anything you want Sir.

You were asked a series of questions chief of which is, how is Missus different from Aya when they mean the same thing.

Instead of you to answer, you were busy giving us a history of paper in response to a sarcasm-filled question about writing in pre-colonial Nigeria... Dunce, and you still think you're not a loony gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
shaybebaby:
Nigerian men and always looking for people to own like handbags. angry
Hush your mouth. If owning was indeed the aim, who would want you

shaybebaby:
That's why more and more black sisters are widening their dating pool. What I don't get is why you keep getting a headache over other people's choices?
Quiet. Brothas have been taking their pick of females from wherever since whenever cool. Simple truth is, black men are higher up the hierarchy than black women. No one denies you your choice, but denigrating those that patently did not choose you by way of validation, merely portrays your own utter lack of self-worth.

shaybebaby:
In real life, I would avoid you if I came across you because we are chalk and cheese. Your views are yours, own them but please don't try to dictate my choices, na your life?
Who on earth is dictating your life choices. Better have a 1-on-1 with your conscience wink. I merely postulate my personal positions. No one is compelled to buy or even consider, plus challenge is more than welcome cool. And we no fit jam, I don't run in the poorer parts of East London grin

shaybebaby:
If you chose someone who is happy to exchange her brain for a marriage certificate, good for the both of you.
Choking on green-eyed Jelosi. Let me rev it up for you!

TV

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Bohemian means unconventional, unorthodox. . . . . . .I said it in my post that I don't follow the bandwagon. Doesn't that tally with the Bohemian adjective that I used in my first statement? grin grin grin grin

You are not only a dullard. . . . .you're also a semi-illiterate grin grin

Stop quoting me, nigga. I'm done with you.
Bohemian is used to describe people who don't conform to popular customs, traditions NOT opinions (which is what we're sharing here) - spot the difference. grin

Mumu of the highest order..
And you're shinning your bacteria-infested teeth on top..

Now say, Thank you Sir. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
crackhaus:

You don't know the meaning of the word, not to mention the right context to use it. gringrin
Abi grin. You know he's just throwing words in to impress the tingle seekers. I'm leaving this punk to you, lest I hurt him cheesy.

TV

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
TV01:
Hush your mouth. If owning was indeed the aim, who would want you

Quiet. Brothas have been taking their pick of females from wherever since whenever cool. Simple truth is, black men are higher up the hierarchy than black women. No one denies you your choice, but denigrating those that patently did not choose you by way of validation, merely portrays your own utter lack of self-worth.

Who on earth is dictating your life choices. Better have a 1-on-1 with your conscience wink. I merely postulate my personal positions. No one is compelled to buy or even consider, plus challenge is more than welcome cool. And we no fit jam, I don't run in the poorer parts of East London grin

Choking on green-eyed Jelosi. Let me rev it up for you!

TV
Whatever helps you sleep at night. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
crackhaus:

Bohemian is used to describe people who don't conform to popular customs, traditions NOT opinions (which is what we're sharing here) - spot the difference. grin

Mumu of the highest order..
And you're shinning your bacteria-infested teeth on top..

Now say, Thank you Sir. cheesy

Ode buruku. Oga Ade, do you know how stupid you are beginning to sound? grin

This is what busybody, bitchiness and inability to mind one's business causes.

At this period you really have to admit that you are a doofus. Matter of fact I make bold to say that a used sanitary pad is further up the evolutionary chain than the unthinking slowpoke that you are.

You said it yourself, Bohemian is used to describe unconventional people that do not conform to popular societal norms.

When I quoted TV I said and I quote: 'My ways have always been Bohemian' What that means is I've always led a Bohemian lifestyle prior to this moment and would not compromise my stand by jumping on the bandwagon just to get accepted. My statement was used in context. Whatever rubbish you are talking about is known to you alone.

I know you function on a single digit IQ so I'm not entirely surprised......lunatic be looking for grammatical error where there is none in order to salvage his bruised ego. Jobless lunatic.

If you quote this account again to spew nonsense may Sango strike you dead....anuofia!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2016

So so sad for ya . A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Seek help

Lalasticlala
Chicka, I believe we have something in common. If you wanna talk, share or even listen to me waffle, I'd love to.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
TV01:

Abi grin. You know he's just throwing words in to impress the tingle seekers. I'm leaving this punk to you, lest I hurt him cheesy.

TV

Hehe...green-eyed monster has taken over grin ...

For someone who flagrantly used self-congratulatory out of context yappping his putrid hell hole about a non-existent issue, I must say I find it quite risible.

Besides look at who claimed that shunning nairaland to take care of his child was a 'sacrifice' spewing jargons in my face. The moment you said that was the moment I stop taking you serious.

If you have a problem with me then state it like a man. All these ones wey you dey do na just signs of jealousy and honestly you are too old for this. Agbaya like you. cheesy
Your mates are busy shaping the world with ideas and involved in epoch-making decisions and you are busy planning on how to hurt someone on Nairaland? grin

Hurt who? Hurt me? I think madam has been starving you of sex and it has somehow managed to muddle up your brain....who do you want to hurt?
Your cracked cranium would only end up in my freezer....Jeffrey Dahmer style cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
TV01:
Really? You are so basic in your thinking and shallow in understanding. They are political leaders - it's just a job. And one that is given to fortuitous events. And, how they actually perform, and their judgement in the light of history is the true test, not merely holding office.

Secondly, and as I said earlier,in times of relative peace, bingo the wonder dog could occupy the seat of power in a typical Western nation. It's in times of crises that discerning and bold leadership is required. And what does Merkel do? Open arms to the inimical and murderous culture that could see the end of Germany - and greater Europe - as we know it.

And they have no future stake. Not only are they childless, they are doing nothing to protect and promulgate what they received from their forefathers.

As ever, your failure to present anything telling results in ad hominem. And next day you'll be bleating about having courteous conversations in here grin grin

And there is a greater guarantee that my kids will remain faithful to what I hand down to them because; 1. I will train them thoroughly in their faith traditions and cultural heritage 2. they are my kids, not some I stole along with their daddy, 3. I won't abandon them or their mother. They are being raised in a loving intact biological family within a wider network of strong kinship relationships.

Boo yah!

TV

...old bird on heat cheesy

All this for me? cheesy

Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself? Either way, you failed. grin

TV, how painful is it that a 'barren woman' has more power than you will ever have? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
Timbuktou:

Haven't you heard? The world is waking up to islamic terrorism. The PC regime is coming to an end. Even the Guardian, a super left wing paper is beginning to question its stand on extremism.

The perpetrator of the Nice attacks last week wasn't even an ISIS-licensed operative but a fan, same with the butcher in the German train days ago who had a hand-painted flag of ISIS in his room. And where did he live? In the home of a German family who graciously accommodated him after "fleeing" civil war in Syria. grin

You left-wing nuts still don't have a clue. The Arabs aren't in Europe to integrate, they are there to take over. They don't give two hoots about your progressivism, you're the filthiest thing on the earth.

I wonder when Merkel is going to resign for endangering the lives of millions of Germans by imporring barbarians. Long live the European Caliphate of Allemaigne, abi how una dey spell am.

All Arabs / Muslims are Islamic terrorists and all Nigerians are BH fighters. grin grin

Try harder. wink
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

[s]
Ode buruku. Oga Ade, do you know how stupid you are beginning to sound? grin

This is what busybody, bitchiness and inability to mind one's business causes.

At this period you really have to admit that you are a doofus. Matter of fact I make bold to say that a used sanitary pad is further up the evolutionary chain than the unthinking slowpoke that you are.

You said it yourself, Bohemian is used to describe unconventional people that do not conform to popular societal norms.

When I quoted TV I said and I quote: 'My ways have always been Bohemian' What that means is I've always led a Bohemian lifestyle prior to this moment and would not compromise my stand by jumping on the bandwagon just to get accepted. My statement was used in context. Whatever rubbish you are talking about is known to you alone.

I know you function on a single digit IQ so I'm not entirely surprised......lunatic be looking for grammatical error where there is none in order to salvage his bruised ego. Jobless lunatic.

If you quote this account again to spew nonsense may Sango strike you dead....anuofia![/s]
Here he goes, the certifiable halfwit with spaghetti for brains has started throwing my own words back at me....
Doofus? Me? cheesycheesy

Let's reminisce, shall we?
- Who is the infant that doesn't know how the west tries to force homosexuality down everyone else's throat?
- Who is the malnourished sycophant that thinks Aya and Missus are different when they mean the exact same thing?
- Who is the biological wastepipe with a leaky sphincter that doesn't know how feminism has something to do with naming patterns?
- Who the hell is the ostrich that still doesn't know the difference between customs/traditions versus opinions?

Does anyone get anymore stvpid than this? cheesycheesy

You want me to school you some more on what a Bohemian means? gringrin
You're neither fashionable nor artistic, yet you live a Bohemian lifestyle?
You? Bohemian? cheesy
You should be hung by your shriveled balls for spouting such rhetoric. grin
And then still trying to explain his confusion...

He even went on to invoke Sango...
Daddy never told you not to call your elders by their first name? grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

[s]
Hehe...green-eyed monster has taken over grin ...

For someone who flagrantly used self-congratulatory out of context yappping his putrid hell hole about a non-existent issue, I must say I find it quite risible.

Besides look at who claimed that shunning nairaland to take care of his child was a 'sacrifice' spewing jargons in my face. The moment you said that was the moment I stop taking you serious.

If you have a problem with me then state it like a man. All these ones wey you dey do na just signs of jealousy and honestly you are too old for this. Agbaya like you. cheesy
Your mates are busy shaping the world with ideas and involved in epoch-making decisions and you are busy planning on how to hurt someone on Nairaland? grin

Hurt who? Hurt me? I think madam has been starving you of sex and it has somehow managed to muddle up your brain....who do you want to hurt?
Your cracked cranium would only end up in my freezer....Jeffrey Dahmer style cheesy [/s]
Are you an alien from a planet where they eat through their ass and shiit from the mouth?
I'm right here Mr. Bohemian, TV wasn't talking to you. gringrin

Or do we need to add Dyslexia to the long list of genetic anomalies you were born with?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
I just wish this phony-asss nucca would stop bothering my mentions. He doesn't seem to understand that I'm not interested in the bull what he has to say.

Mr Seun Osewa, I think you really need to start thinking about creating a block option just as we have on Facebook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:
I just wish this phony-asss nucca would stop bothering my mentions. He doesn't seem to understand that I'm not interested in the bull what he has to say.

Mr Seun Osewa, I think you really need to start thinking about creating a block option just as we have on Facebook.
Phony? Me? cheesycheesy

Am I the one who pretends not to know how the west tries to get everyone else on board with the gay lobby?
Am I the one who pretends not to know how feminism brought about women wanting to keep maiden names because accepting a man's name is akin to surrendering a woman's identity?

Were you not born, bred, and currently living in nigeria?
So at what point in your putrid existence did you start seeing homosexuality as normal if not on the TV and on the internet? cheesycheesy

See this mumu with no identity is calling someone else phony...grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
shaybebaby:
Whatever helps you sleep at night. undecided
Don't hang about, do it now grin grin grin grin grin grin

TV

...although you won't be able to hide your black identity with that thick accent grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mindfulness:

All this for me? cheesy

Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself? Either way, you failed. grin

TV, how painful is it that a 'barren woman' has more power than you will ever have? grin grin grin
Pained invective didn't work, nor will your bogus humour wink. Or unthinking assertions. Christians do not seek political power or earthly kingdoms.

And my procreative power is still intact - do any of you 3 have one the power to create anything so beautiful? cool

TV

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

Try harder. wink

An advice you should pay heed to.

The proportion of Nigerian drug dealers is but a proportion of its population. That hasn't deterred immigration and narcotics operatives from profiling Nigerians as potential drug mules. The green passport is beheld with contempt. We, innocent Nigerians are subjected to embarrassing airport checks because of the actions of people who commit crime without compunction. When have you complained about the negative generalisation of Nigerians at airports? When? Do we not deserve to be given the benefit of the doubt like Arabian muslims who daily bring pain to innocent people worldwide? Or are their rights and privileges more important than ours? Or are you saying the checks Nigeriansare subjected to are just as racist or ethnicist as worrying about brown-skinned individuals being likely to wreak havoc? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mindfulness, how far? What's going on in Germany? Enlighten us backward folk.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Timbuktou:
gringrin
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Timbuktou:
RIP to the fallen - and I say fallen because it's - even to the ideologically confused - starting to look like the war it really is.

According to Mindfulness, what's going on is this;

Mindfulness:
is not able to come to terms with development and progress. grin

Mindfulness:
The goal is to make THE WORLD safer as a whole since it has shrunk as a result of the globalization processes and eras.

Mindfulness:
I have a vision of a world without borders where everyone can move freely. I hope I will come to see it before I die. One world, one human race!

But I doubt she'll be back to respond; she's busy on the "Mindfulness NL Geo-political World Tour" grin. Updating people on world events and charting status on the path to utopia - yet can't fathom what's going on right under her nose undecided.

I repeat people without a sound grasp of history, understanding of cultural heritage, real breathing stake in the future, and a scrotum cheesy, should not be allowed anywhere near the reigns of power in an existential crises. This is one.

Does anyone have the songsheet to Kumbaya? grin

TV

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
TV01:

RIP to the fallen - and I say fallen because it's - even to the ideologically confused - starting to look like the war it really is.

According to Mindfulness, what's going on is this;

But I doubt she'll be back to respond; she's busy on the "Mindfulness NL Geo-political World Tour" grin. Updating people on world events and charting status on the path to utopia - yet can't fathom what's going on right under her nose undecided.

I repeat people without a sound grasp of history, understanding of cultural heritage, real breathing stake in the future, and a scrotum cheesy, should not be allowed anywhere near the reigns of power in an existential crises. This is one.

Does anyone have the songsheet to Kumbaya? grin

TV

Says someone who claims this:

TV01:

Christians do not seek political power or earthly kingdoms.

grin grin grin grin grin

And you want us to believe that you were educated in Europe?

grin grin grin grin grin

The terror in Irland wasn't political.
The Crusades were not about Christians seeking political power.

Preaching that divorce laws should be done on the basis of the Bible is not about political power.

Hit the library!
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Timbuktou:

Watch CNN. wink
I am nowhere near Germany.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Timbuktou:

An advice you should pay heed to.

The proportion of Nigerian drug dealers is but a proportion of its population. That hasn't deterred immigration and narcotics operatives from profiling Nigerians as potential drug mules. The green passport is beheld with contempt. We, innocent Nigerians are subjected to embarrassing airport checks because of the actions of people who commit crime without compunction. When have you complained about the negative generalisation of Nigerians at airports? When? Do we not deserve to be given the benefit of the doubt like Arabian muslims who daily bring pain to innocent people worldwide? Or are their rights and privileges more important than ours? Or are you saying the checks Nigeriansare subjected to are just as racist or ethnicist as worrying about brown-skinned individuals being likely to wreak havoc? grin grin

And what makes you think that innocent Arabs are not being profiled as potential terrorists?
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mindfulness, I don't watch CNN. I watch unbiased news outlets. Not left-wing mouthpieces.

Anyway, the way you talk about Germany and Merkel, one would think you both had your mouths in each others' snatches. I am shocked to know you don't know shiit about what goes on in Germany. The next time you attempt to discredit my analysis on German politics, I will slap you so hard, your ancestors will feel the pain. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
Timbuktou:
Mindfulness, I don't watch CNN. I watch unbiased news outlets. Not left-wing mouthpieces.

Anyway, the way you talk about Germany and Merkel, one would think you both had your mouths in each others' snatches. I am shocked to know you don't know shiit about what goes on in Germany. The next time you attempt to discredit my analysis on German politics, I will slap you so hard, your ancestors will feel the pain. Rubbish!!!

The last time you were discussing politics, I stopped talking to you because my brain cells were dying from your show of ignorance.

TV's thesis is that women can't lead countries in difficult times. This is the most idioti.c sttement I have ever read online.

We have seen how GEJ defeated BH. His troops were running away to Ghana. grin
And we can see how Buhari s doing. Inflation rising fantastically. grin

And - if you are well informed, as you claim - we know how Merkel perfectly mastered the Euro crisis and the Ukraine crisis.

Free education for you all. Say thank you ma!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

The last time you were discussing politics, I stopped talking to you because my brain cells were dying from your show of ignorance.

And - if you are well informed, as you claim - we know how Merkel perfectly mastered the Euro crisis and the Ukraine crisis.

Your brain cells died because my analysis seemed too simple. You suffer from the same arrogance than leftists suffer worldwide. You're all shocked at Brexit, and at the success of Donald Trump. The truth is yall cannot grasp it because you're too intelligent grin. Yet, in your intelligence, the solution to your problems elude you. How ironic.

So, Merkel can solve Europe's and Ukraine's problems but not Germany's? Oh, the irony. Is she the president of Ukraine ot the head of the EU? grin grin. Germany is falling like Chibok and you're singing shiits. Kwantinuu. The caliphate of Germany is rising.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Timbuktou:

Your brain cells died because my analysis seemed too simple. You suffer from the same arrogance than leftists suffer worldwide. You're all shocked at Brexit, and at the success of Donald Trump. The truth is yall cannot grasp it because you're too intelligent grin. Yet, in your intelligence, the solution to your problems elude you. How ironic.

Your analysis was not only simple, it was super extra over-simple.
And Donald Trump will solve all the problems magically, I am sure. grin

So, Merkel can solve Europe's and Ukraine's problems but not Germany's? Oh, the irony. Is she the president of Ukraine ot the head of the EU? grin grin. Germany is falling like Chibok and you're singing shiits. Kwantinuu. The caliphate of Germany is rising.

Europe's problems are Germany's problems. Do I even need to tell you that?
Please, stop embarrassing yourself and tell us when last Nigeria had stable power supply. Last time I checked, Nigeria has never had a female leader. grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mindfulness:

Your analysis was not only simple, it was super extra over-simple.
And Donald Trump will solve all the problems magically, I am sure. grin

Europe's problems are Germany's problems. Do I even need to tell you that?
Please, stop embarrassing yourself and tell us when last Nigeria had stable power supply. Last time I checked, Nigeria has never had a female leader. grin

Liberia has had a female president. Tell me how they fare.

Tell me how many rapes attributed to refugees have happened in Russia or the UK. Or are these not European countries? Daughters of Germany are getting raped left and right and you're talking about solving Europe's issues? Shouldn't charity begin at home?

Aren't you a Nigerian? What have you done to improve electricity? You're a disgrace if you're bragging about European electricity while you look with contempt at your ancestral country's.

Just because I love Nigeria doesn't mean I live in Nigeria, but you're too intelligent to know that. Aren't you? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Timbuktou:

Liberia has had a female president. Tell me how they fare.

Tell me how many rapes attributed to refugees have happened in Russia or the UK. Or are these not European countries? Daughters of Germany are getting raped left and right and you're talking about solving Europe's issues? Shouldn't charity begin at home?

Aren't you a Nigerian? What have you done to improve electricity? You're a disgrace if you're bragging about European electricity while you look with contempt at your ancestral country's.

Just because I love Nigeria doesn't mean I live in Nigeria, but you're too intelligent to know that. Aren't you? grin

Germany's daughters are much safer than Nigerian daughters. Germany's daughters are not being victim-shamed for the wrong-doings of their perpetrators. Germany keeps proper records. Can you say the same about Nigeria?

Let me say this, millions of Nigerian women would much rather live in Germany. Can you say the same about German women? Would they want to live in Nigeria? grin

And I will do nothing to improve electricity because I enjoy 24/7 stable power supply on European soil where TV wouldn't dare to say that females are not qualified to be leaders in difficult times. grin

By the way, did you know that Germany is going through an energy system transformation towards renewable energies that they will sell to the world like they always do? And all this even though they have a female leader? They are transforming and modernizing the system that you still struggle to establish.

You will always follow while they are leading. You are too scared of progress to ever have a better position in geopolitics. Enemies of progress fighting their own women instead of making life worth living for their families.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mindfulness:
And you want us to believe that you were educated in Europe?
In part grin. Globally educated, student of life, versed in the scriptures cool

Mindfulness:
The terror in Irland wasn't political.
You are confused. Yes there was a sectarian divide, but the troubles were not about religion or desire to impose bible-based political ideals.

Mindfulness:
The Crusades were not about Christians seeking political power.
Nope. The crusades were a defensive reaction to Islamic aggression There was no plan, or desire, to make the land, or the people Christians, just to protect Christian pilgrims and passage.

Typical recourse of blind ideologues. People are being slaughtered in the streets right now by Jihadists, but lets mention the crusades from almost a 1'000 years ago as a diversionary tactic. Incredibly lame undecided. What is the root cause of the current problem, what is the solution? According to your idol AM, it's open arms and coquettish selfies tongue

Mindfulness:
Preaching that divorce laws should be done on the basis of the Bible is not about political power.
Doubly wrong; firstly, the bible does not sanction divorce of consummated marriages, secondly, I preach what the scriptures say about divorce for Christians, and thirdly, a religiously informed position is just as valid as an ideological based one in the public square, and subject to scrutiny.

Mindfulness:
Hit the library!
You should hit the people who keep re-inforcing the impression that you have the minutest of clues. Have you no friends? cheesy

Do you have a coherent response for Timbuktou, or are you going to scurry off looking for more diversionary ploys and ad hominem tongue

TV

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich / She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.