Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? (34557 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? / Why Do Most Single Ladies Get Angry When Addressed As 'ma' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=TV01 post=47820720][/quote]
Stop resorting to personal attacks and counter like a well learned person, it's hard I know when you are not but never too late.
If she uses google to find resources, avail yourself of it too..even in academia, a lot of information has been made available in electronic form, no shame in it. It's called working effectively and efficiently.
However the quality of your citations will depend on how intelligent you are as with books, there are sound writers and shit ones.
So c'mon, what you waiting for? She has shown her level of resourcefulness, without the bible, have you no thoughts of your own?
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

Now that just nearly brought me to tears because I fear for what the future might be like when I read some people on here.
One would assume that women leave their husbands at a whim are among the scariest elements in the human realm. I mean, such people who havr no concept of value yet possess an amount of power they have no right possessing. That's a real reason to fear.

But Hun, you have no idea what reading your thoughts, ideas, beliefs.. Etc does for me.
It's a reminder that there are others out who are motivated by love for themselves and for others.
Everyone has a soulmate on the internet. There are jihadists who came on the www and had orgasms within minutes because they found people of like mind. Nothing special there.

The actions of the people around Munich affirms that as well.
In the concert attacks in France last year, a young man gave his life for his friend. Nothing new there. The human heart is as kind as it is evil. Let that never leave your mind.

Troubles will always come, but we can only get through it with thoughts like these which inform our actions.
We can also wilfully import these troubles into our lives and the lives of our loved ones. Pragmatism will more problems than sentiments will.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Timbuktou:

One would assume that women leave their husbands at a whim are among the scariest elements in the human realm. I mean, such people who havr no concept of value yet possess an amount of power they have no right possessing. That's a real reason to fear.

Everyone has a soulmate on the internet. There are jihadists who came on the www and had orgasms within minutes because they found people of like mind. Nothing special there.

In the concert attacks in France last year, a young man gave his life for his friend. Nothing new there. The human heart is as kind as it is evil. Let that never leave your mind.

We can also wilfully import these troubles into our lives and the lives of our loved ones. Pragmatism will more problems than sentiments will.

Like mindy said, these issues are complex and as such, there is no one size fit all solution.
Yes, I agree there is need for pragmatism but also tolerance. Each has a part to play, not all at once and not to the same degree.
There is already an amount of hate driven by certain ideologies, pragmatism is required to deal with the immediate, tolerance is needed as not to fan the flames further... Because for every extremist, there are greater numbers of moderates who pose no threat. What myself and mindy are saying is that be careful that by our very actions, we recruit moderates for the extremists.

With regards to marriage, men have been leaving women for ages even if they are not officially divorced.
It is not up to you not I to question anyone's motivation or levels of tolerance. Only they know where it pinches. Right or wrong, they live with their decisions not you nor I.
If I told you how mine is playing out, you would not believe it .. In the short term, I can already see that both of us are happier apart than we were when we split up. Even in the seemingly impossible, there are good opportunities if only we let go of the rigid confines of our thought processes.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

The question is why they would need transporting in the first instance? That would then determine the sentiment behind their migration.

Shouldn't they be joining the Syrian army in fighting forces bent on destroying their country?

Are you aware more men than women and children have moved over to Europe fleeing war conditions. So, the men of Syria are bailing out of their country while Europe sends their own men to go and die for rapists and criminals. See better cuckolding. grin grin Why does Europe no longer value the lives of its citizens?

Your wisdom is unmatchable. I no fit, abeg. Ht
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:
He quotes the bible, she quotes the bible and he resorts to bragging about "marital bliss" rather than refute with facts or something else. If this was a publicised debate, the masses would be chanting "finish him".
Siesta fiesta, you could be male and I'd still say the same, damn you are good. Bet your essays and dissertations got top marks.
Madam cheerleader...lol gringrin
How short is your skirt and what colours are your pom poms?

You're overdue for graduation into the big leagues, join in the fray jor and stop screaming from the side-bench all the time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
kennose:
www.mblog.ng for free airtime
In case their MB runs out abi... good marketing strategy. cheesy
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Timbuktou:

Shouldn't they be joining the Syrian army in fighting forces bent on destroying their country?

So, the men of Syria are bailing out of their country while Europe sends their own men to go and die for rapists and criminals. Europe is finished. grin

Your wisdom is unmatchable. I no fit, abeg.
If you are saying that we shouldn't have gotten involved in their war, again I'm in agreement. Iraq, Afghanistan etc have shown that course of action to open a hornets nest.
But we did get involved, this is a consequence which we have to deal with..a moral duty for our involvement.
But obviously our views are different, time will tell innit?
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

You don't separate it at all because you go for the political agenda that will best represent your personal interest and preference.
Employers will vote for other parties than employees, for example.

That's a new topic.

I would like to read more here because you have a perspective on this matter that is quite alien to me.
Another time...I prefer reading the discussions y'all got going here.

grin

I have a VIP card. cool

How much will you pay?
For your VIP assess to be validated, you gotta be pretty with a big ass... we already have intellect out of the way. cheesy

And really, I don't think TV had anything to do with your ban...it's funny you believe he does.
He a MOD?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
crackhaus:

Madam cheerleader...lol gringrin
How short is your skirt and what colours are your pom poms?

You're overdue for graduation into the big leagues, join in the fray jor and stop screaming from the side-bench all the time. grin
The shortest of shorts with neon pink Pom poms grin Italian stallion sef see me vex. grin
In this hot sun, mindfulness has got the reins tightly and I will admit that she is doing a better job than I could..I give credit where due, no sentiment.

As per graduation into your big league, how will that boost my bank balance or pay for my holiday? Priorities mate.
Why aren't you posting pictures upandan of agberoish ishan or it a one pack you have? grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by crackhaus: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

The shortest of shorts with neon pink Pom poms grin Italian stallion sef see me vex. grin
In this hot sun, mindfulness has got the reins tightly and I will admit that she is doing a better job than I could..I give credit where due, no sentiment.

As per graduation into your big league, how will that boost my bank balance or pay for my holiday? Priorities mate.
Why aren't you posting pictures upandan of agberoish ishan or it a one pack you have? grin
I've got a pot belly and it getting bigger er'day. gringrin

That your Italian niccur should pay for that holiday, so you can relax and learn how to have some fun on NL just for the fun of it. grin
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:
TV01, come back nah. This was just getting really interesting. grin
Back. I've posted here. Error posting which took a while to correct in-between chores. I have no expectations of a cogent response from either you or your hero grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3218607/why-married-women-addressed-mrs/14#47820720

TV

SiestaFiesta
Shaybebaby
Mindfulness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

Like mindy said, these issues are complex and as such, there is no one size fit all solution.
Yes, I agree there is need for pragmatism but also tolerance. Each has a part to play, not all at once and not to the same degree.
There is already an amount of hate driven by certain ideologies, pragmatism is required to deal with the immediate, tolerance is needed as not to fan the flames further... Because for every extremist, there are greater numbers of moderates who pose no threat. What myself and mindy are saying is that be careful that by our very actions, we recruit moderates for the extremists.

Which begs the question, why lob them all the way from the middle east into Europe? There's Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait, the UAE for them to go to. Why not those places which are stone throws from their homeland. These are countries with whom they share a common culture, language and religious belief. These are sharia law-practiing countries. Why did they not go to these countries?

With regards to marriage, men have been leaving women for ages even if they are not officially divorced.
How does that make leaving a spouse (husband or wife) right? Is this even a response to be taken seriously?

It is not up to you not I to question anyone's motivation or levels of tolerance. Only they know where it pinches. Right or wrong, they live with their decisions not you nor I.
Oh, but it is very much my business. I have children that will get married in the future. I should attempt to set society right as much as is in my power. And if deviants remain headstrong, know which sort to avoid mixing blood with me. I am also concerned about those outlets dedicated to supplying society with deviants of all sorts.

If I told you how mine is playing out, you would not believe it .. In the short term, I can already see that both of us are happier apart than we were when we split up. Even in the seemingly impossible, there are good opportunities if only we let go of the rigid confines of our thought processes.
There's always a reason to spouse-hop. But no reason, barring threat to life is sufficient. In the pursuit of happiness, where does one draw the line? How happy is happy enough? What happens when the happiness subsides? Hopping on the next train that promises happiness? You should never have got married. You have no idea what it means, you never did.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
crackhaus:

I've got a pot belly and it getting bigger er'day. gringrin

That your Italian niccur should pay for that holiday, so you can relax and learn how to have some fun on NL just for the fun of it. grin
Sign of the good life... That pot belly, nah beer or swallow, what's the culprit? Or let me guess.. It's been driven all over the place by driver and refusing to walk. grin
Stallion's already paid for one holiday, e don do...he didn't come to this life to work so I can spend.
It's my turn now.. Or rather I have decided that it is, so Na me go pay for the holiday.. Stepping up my ebaying for the extra cash.

As per nairaland, it's kinda hard for me to have fun on here.. Too many sad stuff going on and makes me feel helpless when I read em.
Just saw a post on adoption (kids are my passion) by someone I follow and I had to exit the thread because it was too heartbreaking.

What about the other week, there was another one where people were begging for money, amounts like 1k.. Such is the height of suffering for large portion of the populace...that's why I stay on the sidelines and read peeps like oga TV with no soul get reamed. That actually makes me happy.
You, you get bad mouth but you are not evil. I get that you like debates, not everything you postulate is what you actually believe. Makes reading your inputs easier to do with an open mind.
By the way, a law was passed in Italy in 2012 that people irrespective of gender could change their names to whatever they wished.
The previous debate about if it was forbidden for married women actually applied to both genders, you were given a name at birth, you get stuck with it till death.
So other reasons like for professional reasons (eg actors) were equally prohibited.
(Source: Italian stallion- Disclaimer: io non palare italiano)
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

Back. I've posted here. Error posting which took a while to correct in-between chores. I have no expectations of a cogent response from either you or your hero grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3218607/why-married-women-addressed-mrs/14#47820720

TV

SiestaFiesta
Shaybebaby
Mindfulness
Sauce please grin
Now we are all aware of your stance, again I'm asking you to back up your arguments with well referenced sources. Abi you no go School? If you did, you must have failed. This is poor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

But we did get involved, this is a consequence which we have to deal with..a moral duty for our involvement.
Changing the venue of the war will not ease its negative effects. This is just patchwork if the aim is to rectify the problems brought on by meddling. The innocent European did not send them to go and fight a war that doesn't concern him and he definitely didn't send them to bring rabies from outside. This is, frankly, hopping from one blunder to another with no respite in sight. And yall wonder why brexit came to pass. Brits don't want the scourge in Germany and Sweden visited upon them. Call them racist all you want. The few Arabs in the UK will still comport themselves appropriately for the time being.

But obviously our views are different, time will tell innit?
Indeed, time will tell.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Timbuktou:

Which begs the question, why lob them all the way from the middle east into Europe? There's Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait, the UAE for them to go to. Why not those places which are stone throws from their homeland. These are countries with whom they share a common culture, language and religious belief. These are sharia law-practiing countries. Why did they not go to these countries?

How does that make leaving a spouse (husband or wife) right? Is this even a response to be taken seriously?

Oh, but it is very much my business. I have children that will get married in the future. I should attempt to set society right as much as is in my power. And if deviants remain headstrong, know which sort to avoid mixing blood with me. I am also concerned about those outlets dedicated to supplying society with deviants of all sorts.

There's always a reason to spouse-hop. But no reason, barring threat to life is sufficient. In the pursuit of happiness, where does one draw the line? How happy is happy enough? What happens when the happiness subsides? Hopping on the next train that promises happiness? You should never have got married. You have no idea what it means, you never did.
But they weren't lobbed were they? They made the journey themselves via dangerous means making the crossing from turkey to the Greek islands and then mainland Greece, many with children tow and with many deaths enroute.
Bear in mind that that turkey shares a border with Syria. Also many crossed into Lebanon as well and there are refugee camps there.
Europe is dealing with these people turning up on their doorstep in droves and whilst no permanent resolution has been reached, the humane thing is to provide the basic things they need to survive till a workable solution is reached.
Or are you saying to put them back on boats back to where they came from, knowing that the majority are fleeing for their lives?

With marriage, you know what they say" hindsight is 20/20. Do people make erroneous judgements? Yes, myself included.
Do they have to live the rest of their lives on the basis of that? No.
I understand not wanting to mix with people of different set of ideologies, that is great. But understand that the same goes for people who share my view. I have no need to convert anyone or try to accept my stance. In fact it's good, it fleshes out the argument. So I would in turn avoid you and if my son is anything like me, he would avoid you too.. But unlike you, whatever his choices are, I would respect them.
If you believe that it is a must to stay in a marriage, good for you. But I would rather be in one that I want to stay in not because I have to stay.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Timbuktou:

Changing the venue of the war will not ease its negative effects. This is just patchwork if the aim is to rectify the problems brought on by meddling. The innocent European did not send them to go and fight a war that doesn't concern him and he definitely didn't send them to bring rabies from outside. This is, frankly, hopping from one blunder to another with no respite in sight. And yall wonder why brexit came to pass. Brits don't want the scourge in Germany and Sweden visited upon them. Call them racist all you want. The few Arabs in the UK will still comport themselves appropriately for the time being.

Indeed, time will tell.
If a second referendum was held tomorrow, you will be amazed that the result WILL be different.
Breaking down the votes by demographics, the older generation predominantly voted out..whatever the long term implication, they have no stake innit.
Followed by poorer regions of the country which is closely related to levels of education there. You saw how quickly farage backtracked on his claims about what will be done if we were out of the EU. People voted out of fear, and that is what propaganda does, keep the masses afraid and they are easier to control. Well it worked.
The average Brit isn't racist, you should look up the people's assembly which is a left wing movement organising convoys to Calais to provide for the refugees.Doctors without borders etc.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

Sauce please grin
Now we are all aware of your stance, again I'm asking you to back up your arguments with well referenced sources. Abi you no go School? If you did, you must have failed. This is poor.
Like l said, no expectations, l knew you wouldn't disappoint. l expect no better from your oga. Was there anything specific you needed cited?

[b]1.
Islam as a socio-political & religious creed is totalitarian, expansionist, racist and supremacist. Any other creed, ideology or, mode of governance which does not readily submit will ultimately be warred against.

Islam demands an imposition of sharia law and fealty to the recognised caliphate. All muslims do not have to be fanatics. The creed itself is fanatical. A few simply have to follow it to it's logical course - via it's scriptures or historical trajectory. Any muslim who does not deep down ascribe and desire sharia is actually an apostate. Ask your friends amongst them undecided.

We've seen that in the West. In NY, London, Paris, Brussels, Orlando. It's real in Nigeria, Kenya, and other African countries with no hint of Western involvement.

We see it in open terrorist acts, sexual enslavement of young non-moslem women, infiltrating the educational system and the imposition of a parallel court systems, and vigilante activity on our streets. Be blind to all of this if you choose and concern yourself with Islamophobia. Has one person been harmed - in the West at least - as a result of any of this?[/b]

Women are not as emotionally capable, or as well equipped as men when it comes to leadership - especially leadership under stress. It's down to basic biology and wiring. I can't offer you any succour if that reality does not sit easily with you cheesy. Take a straw poll of men the majority will agree. Indeed, most in relationships will experience all the time Likewise women. Indeed, most women secretly dread or hate having female bosses. And they hate being with men who cannot lead. And I don't mena in choosing soft furnishings 0 grin grin grin!

Does that mean women should not be given opportunity? Or that a some may be able to make the breakthrough? No. Men are just naturally and relatively better, and better equippped. No vex huh cheesy cheesy.

Racism. The bible, nor I, see men as anything other than descendants of Adam. One blood - Acts 7. I never post or posit based on the construct called race. Personally, I was nannied with a white family soon after birth, I have had more relationships with non-blacks, and I have a number - i.e. many white relatives - by marriage and by blood. Anyway, you have but 3 strategems, lies, ad-hominem, or diversion. And atimes you artfully meld 2 or more. We see you wink

That's your gig - every question challenging gender dynamics, morality, religion, events, or politics in Europe is met by your stock response, no light in Nigeria, ergo whatever obtains in the West is better grin. Your self-loathing (of your black heritage), and clumsy efforts to distance yourself, or outrightly reject it are legendary. It's why you find such a ready ally in Crybaby cheesy.

There are many of you on this board - jonzing for validation & medals grin. Claiming fine, educated, exposed, enlightened. Usually claiming educated when they are not fine wink, or enlightened when they've made a hash of their personal lives.

TV
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

Like l said, no expectations, l knew you wouldn't disappoint. l expect no better from your oga. Was there anything specific you needed cited?

[b]1.
Islam as a socio-political & religious creed is totalitarian, expansionist and supremacist. Any other creed, ideology or, mode of governance which does not readily submit will ultimately be warred against.

Islam demands an imposition of sharia law and fealty to the recognised caliphate. All muslims do not have to be fanatics. The creed itself is fanatical. A few simply have to follow it to it's logical course - via it's scriptures or historical trajectory. Any muslim who does not deep down ascribe and desire sharia is actually an apostate. Ask your friends amongst them undecided.

We've seen that in the West. In NY, London, Paris, Brussels, Orlando. It's real in Nigeria, Kenya, and other African countries with no hint of Western involvement.

We see it in open terrorist acts, sexual enslavement of young non-moslem women, infiltrating the educational system and the imposition of a parallel court systems, and vigilante activity on our streets. Be blind to all of this if you choose and concern yourself with Islamophobia. Has one person been harmed - in the West at least - as a result of any of this?[/b]

TV
This. I don't want excerpts of the Quran, rather scholarly opinion which isn't lead by religious fervour, wholly objective discourse about Islam.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

This. I don't want excerpts of the Quran, rather scholarly opinion which isn't lead by religious fervour, wholly objective discourse about Islam.
That is my scholarly opinion cheesy. Nothing religious about it, it's a simple stating of facts. Or have the attacks from 9/11 onward escaped your attention. Did you miss the wide-scale sex enslavement of girls from barely pubescent age in Yorkshire? Are you unaware of the sharia courts operating in parallel with the judicial system here? Or ignorant of vigilante activity by men imposing sharia on in some British areas? Perhaps you are really in Agege cheesy, in which case Boko Haram may resonate. Or perhaps Al-Shabab if you are studiously pan-African.

We know the form discourse takes here, and no one demands "academic opinion" or scholarly citations". Indeed none are generally required. Anything can be fact checked or challenged, and we bring what we know to bear. It's how I caught your oga magicking numbers from thin air grin

Anyway, I've listed an number of your strategems previously. Devoid of any insight or real understanding and bereft of anything but canned answers, you can never really muster a cogent response to anything that even resembles a searching question. You have absoutely nothing. See your pathetic attempts to justify reneging on vows. Abeg, return to cheerleading and kneading the dough for your home made pasta. grin.

TV

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

Bolade005, come and see another "jonzer" 0. No matter what, or how you style you've educational background or achievements, we will never see you beyond what you contribute here. And too be honest, it's mostly low-grade canned ideology, with a mish-mash religiosity which basically says "do whatever makes you feel happy".

You've been repeatedly exposed as an inveterate liar, amoral and singularly devoid of an original thought or ability to think tangentially. In fact, revealing more of the "real you" off NL will only confirm what I've written, hence your being so tight-lipped, and hateful of those who are happy to present their reality cool

Lack of knowledge grin, complex realities grin grin. Right;
Like Germany welcoming millions of refugees whose religion and culture are at best inimical to their host' culture and traditions
Like the dream of anyone being able to settle anywhere, at anytime and do anything is not absurdly reductionist?
Like actualising that will not require jihadi-type action - like Hillary Clinton' as previously posted - to achieve?

Islam as a socio-political & religious creed is totalitarian, expansionist and supremacist. Any other creed, ideology or, mode of governance which does not readily submit will ultimately be warred against.

We see it in open terrorist acts, sexual enslavement of young non-moslem women, infiltrating the educational system and the imposition of a parallel court systems, and vigilante activity on our streets. Be blind to all of this if you choose and concern yourself with Islamophobia. Has one person been harmed - in the West at least - as a result of any of this?

Women are not as emotionally capable, or as well equipped as men when it comes to leadership - especially leadership under stress. It's down to basic biology and wiring. I can't offer you any succour if that reality does not sit easily with you cheesy. Take a straw poll of men the majority will agree. Indeed, most in relationships will experience all the time Likewise women. Indeed, most women secretly dread or hate having female bosses. And they hate being with men who cannot lead. And IO donlt mena in choosing soft furnishings 0 cheesy!

Does that mean women should not be given opportunity? Or that a some may be able to make the breakthrough? No. Men are just naturally and relatively better, and better equippped. No vex huh grin.

Racism. The bible, nor I, see men as anything other than descendants of Adam. One blood - Acts 7. I never post or posit based on the construct called race. Personally, I was nannied with a white family soon after birth, I have had more relationships with non-blacks, and I have a number - i.e. many white relatives - by marriage and by blood. Anyway, you have but 3 strategems, lies, ad-hominem, or diversion. And atimes you artfully meld 2 or more. We see you wink

That's your gig - every question challenging gender dynamics, morality, religion, events, or politics in Europe is met by your stock response, no light in Nigeria, ergo whatever obtains in the West is better grin. Your self-loathing (of your black heritage), and clumsy efforts to distance yourself, or outrightly reject it are legendary. It's why you find such a ready ally in Crybaby grin.

There are many of you on this board - jonzing for medals grin. Claiming fine, educated, exposed, enlightened. Usually claiming educated when they are not fine grin, or enlightened when they've made a hash of their personal lives.

Your response - as I've noted quite frequently - lack real nuance, and often don't even directly address questions. A subscription to Bild and watching the late night news doesn't make you a political analyst or foreign affairs expert. The less said about your grasp of scripture the better grin.

If you can respond cogently to just point 1. above, and not resort to any of your 3 strategems, I will de-activate this night grin

Ma ruggedies, ekú weekend. We'll speak during the week if not before cheesy

TV

You are very slow, very very very very very slow. grin

You still have not noticed that I have stopped reading your epistles if they are longer than 5 lines. I have limited my attention span to ignorance to five lines. Who knows? It may be damaging to the brightest of brains. cheesy

Having said that, let us see what nonsense you have fabricated in your write-up - or shall I say the first paragraph? grin

@bold

And what made you think that I care how "we will never see you beyond what you contribute here"? grin
You have not yet noticed that how 'we' see me grin is as important as a fart released in Indonesia yesterday. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Timbuktou:

I asked what you thought would happen, you're answering a question you weren't asked.

So, let me rephrase. What do you think the result would be if millions of Nigerians were suddenly transported to a commune in any western European country of your choosing?

They would be looked after in Germany and chased away from Hungary or Poland.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
crackhaus:

Another time...I prefer reading the discussions y'all got going here.

For your VIP assess to be validated, you gotta be pretty with a big ass... we already have intellect out of the way. cheesy

And really, I don't think TV had anything to do with your ban...it's funny you believe he does.
He a MOD?

Are you TV's lawyer now?
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

You are very slow, very very very very very slow. grin

You still have not noticed that I have stopped reading your epistles if they are longer than 5 lines. I have limited my attention span to ignorance to five lines. Who knows? It may be damaging to the brightest of brains. cheesy

Having said that, let us see what nonsense you have fabricated in your write-up - or shall I say the first paragraph? grin

@bold

And what made you think that I care how "we will never see you beyond what you contribute here"? grin
You have not yet noticed that how 'we' see me grin is as important as a fart released in Indonesia yesterday. cheesy

While Crybaby is making the pasta, why don't you prepare the sauce - trying to overcome your natural limitations must be a strain. grin grin.

If you can respond cogently to just point 1. above, and not resort to any of your 3 strategems, I will de-activate this night grin

TV

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
shaybebaby:

Sauce please grin

Don't tell me you actually read it all? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

While Crybaby is making the pasta, why don't you prepare the sauce - trying to overcome your natural limitations must be a strain. grin grin.

TV

For the first time for what feels like a century, you have managed to have a good idea. cheesy
This is what we should actually do some day. cheesy grin

[img]http:///media/10-26-2015/moI3Sd.gif[/img]
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:
Are you TV's lawyer now?
He doesn't have to be. He simply knows me well enough to appreciate I would never seek recourse to the mods. I respond, I refrain, or I retire. And what is your own anyway? After all, you have a self-declared cheerleader, who is only serving to make you look bad grin.

SiestaFiesta:
Actually, that would impress even me. Not sure how I ever expected comprehension as well, let alone a cogent response grin

SiestaFiesta:

For the first time for what feels like a century, you have managed to have a good idea. cheesy
This is what we should actually do some day. cheesy grin
[img]http:///media/10-26-2015/moI3Sd.gif[/img]
My understanding is to enter a talent show actually demands some talent. You can watch me from home grin

TV

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

He doesn't have to be. He simply knows me well enough to appreciate I would never seek recourse to the mods. I respond, I refrain, or I retire. And what is your own anyway? After all, you have a self-declared cheerleader, who is only serving to make you look bad grin.

TV

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

They would be looked after in Germany and chased away from Hungary or Poland.

I meant the effect of that number of Nigerians at one time to the host community.
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by TV01(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

...you know, you are right, I am soooo slow. You want to see more pics abi? grin. I'm coming, superimposing my reality on yours must be kinda therapeutic cheesy.

TV

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by SiestaFiesta: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
TV01:

Actually, that would impress even me. Not sure how I ever expected comprehension as well, let alone a cogent response grin

TV

And that's why you actually took your time and made the effort to type it for us. grin It makes perfect sense. cheesy

I recommend some brain workout. cheesy
Re: Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? by shaybebaby(f): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
SiestaFiesta:

I didnt, just glossed and copied and pasted, lol. Again, postulations of a "scholar" grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Women: Why Do We Get So Moody During That Time Of The Month, How Can We Control / I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.