Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,838 members, 7,851,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

FBI Says 94% Of Terrorist Attacks In The US Since 1980 Are By Non -muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FBI Says 94% Of Terrorist Attacks In The US Since 1980 Are By Non -muslims (539 Views)

Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? / Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ / How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Says 94% Of Terrorist Attacks In The US Since 1980 Are By Non -muslims by whysquaree(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2016
I don't know where to post this, is it in the crime section or religion section
Anyway I decided to post it here.
New York – According to the FBI , 94 percent of terrorist attacks in the United States since 1980 were perpetrated by non-Muslims.

Muslims are blamed every time a terrorist attack is carried out anywhere around the world. Ever since the 9/11 attacks on American soil , the meaning of terrorism has been directly associated with Muslims and Islam.
Following the Paris attacks of November 13 and the San Bernardino shooting in California , bigotry , hatred , discrimination and violence against Muslims has risen to a dangerous level .
However , according to the FBI , there have been more acts of terrorism on American soil perpetrated by Latinos and Jews than by Muslims .
Moreover , Europe has suffered over 1 ,000 terrorist attacks in the last five years, in which less than 2 percent of the criminals have been Muslims , according to the Huffington Post.
Muslims have killed less than 0 . 0002 percent of Americans killed since September 11, 2001 , according to the “ Muslim -American Terrorism in 2013 ” study conducted by the University of North Carolina .
“The United States suffered approximately 14 ,000 murders in 2013. Since 9/11, Muslim - American terrorism has claimed 37 lives in the United States , out of more than 190 ,000 murders during this period, ” the same study noted.
According to the Nobel Prize Organization , nearly half ( 5) out of the last 12 Nobel Peace Prizes have been awarded to Muslims.
The association between Islam and terrorism as promoted a level of intolerance and bigotry toward Muslims all around the world .
Following the San Bernardino terrorist shooting , U . S . President Barack Obama urged Americans to refrain from blaming Islam and Muslims for terrorism.
The US President warned that ISIS and other terrorist organizations want to provoke another war between the West and Islam while fostering fear among citizens .
Blaming Islam – an entire religion – for acts of criminals drives a wedge between Muslims and non- Muslims, increasing hatred and violence .

www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/12/175512/fbi-says-94-of-terrorist-attacks-in-the-us-since-1980-are-by-non-muslims-2/

1 Like

Re: FBI Says 94% Of Terrorist Attacks In The US Since 1980 Are By Non -muslims by madridguy(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Noted.
Re: FBI Says 94% Of Terrorist Attacks In The US Since 1980 Are By Non -muslims by Proxy001(m): 11:48am On Jul 11, 2016
seriously?
I've always known that in recent times America has been trying to pacify the middle East. maybe because of the senseless deposition of their local heroes (Ghadaffi, Saddam et all) by indirectly sponsoring the Arab spring. Truth be told, America was wrong fighting a people simply because you want them to embrace your ideology.

Back to the topic. If they like let them claim that 100% of terror attacks were perpetuated by non Muslims, it doesn't change the fact that we know what's in the cards.

Even less developed countries such as Angola know the fact that a stitch in time saves nine. Hence they've suspended all Islamic related activities.

It may also surprise you to know that one if the reasons why the BREXIT' referendum worked is the fact that the Brits are much aware of the radicalization tendencies of Islam and that they can't control immigration from areas of the world torn apart by civil wars viz a viz terrorism while still in Europe. Hence they decided to pull out and take their destinies in their own hand.

Obama can continue to play politics with the lives of his people all because he wants to atone for the troubles started during Hilary Clinton's tenure as secretary of states.... Na their business
Re: FBI Says 94% Of Terrorist Attacks In The US Since 1980 Are By Non -muslims by ojun50(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2016
Ok ooooooooh
Re: FBI Says 94% Of Terrorist Attacks In The US Since 1980 Are By Non -muslims by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2016
But in 9ja 70% is by m*slims
Re: FBI Says 94% Of Terrorist Attacks In The US Since 1980 Are By Non -muslims by jcross19: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
whysquaree:
I don't know where to post this, is it in the crime section or religion section
Anyway I decided to post it here.
New York – According to the FBI , 94 percent of terrorist attacks in the United States since 1980 were perpetrated by non-Muslims.

Muslims are blamed every time a terrorist attack is carried out anywhere around the world. Ever since the 9/11 attacks on American soil , the meaning of terrorism has been directly associated with Muslims and Islam.
Following the Paris attacks of November 13 and the San Bernardino shooting in California , bigotry , hatred , discrimination and violence against Muslims has risen to a dangerous level .
However , according to the FBI , there have been more acts of terrorism on American soil perpetrated by Latinos and Jews than by Muslims .
Moreover , Europe has suffered over 1 ,000 terrorist attacks in the last five years, in which less than 2 percent of the criminals have been Muslims , according to the Huffington Post.
Muslims have killed less than 0 . 0002 percent of Americans killed since September 11, 2001 , according to the “ Muslim -American Terrorism in 2013 ” study conducted by the University of North Carolina .
“The United States suffered approximately 14 ,000 murders in 2013. Since 9/11, Muslim - American terrorism has claimed 37 lives in the United States , out of more than 190 ,000 murders during this period, ” the same study noted.
According to the Nobel Prize Organization , nearly half ( 5) out of the last 12 Nobel Peace Prizes have been awarded to Muslims.
The association between Islam and terrorism as promoted a level of intolerance and bigotry toward Muslims all around the world .
Following the San Bernardino terrorist shooting , U . S . President Barack Obama urged Americans to refrain from blaming Islam and Muslims for terrorism.
The US President warned that ISIS and other terrorist organizations want to provoke another war between the West and Islam while fostering fear among citizens .
Blaming Islam – an entire religion – for acts of criminals drives a wedge between Muslims and non- Muslims, increasing hatred and violence .

www.moroccoworldnews.com/2015/12/175512/fbi-says-94-of-terrorist-attacks-in-the-us-since-1980-are-by-non-muslims-2/
where is the news coming from? Moroccowordnews? Morocco is a muslims country what do you expect from them. Show it to me from fbi web site? Another deceit from islam mofos. Me and you know that all terrorists are muslims. The recent one killing of 49 people in orlando is christian or jew abi? We are all know that muslims can lie to cover their religion's poo.
Re: FBI Says 94% Of Terrorist Attacks In The US Since 1980 Are By Non -muslims by antispexish(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
jcross19:
where is the news coming from? Moroccowordnews? Morocco is a muslims country what do you expect from them. Show it to me from fbi web site? Another deceit from islam mofos. Me and you know that all terrorists are muslims. The recent one killing of 49 people in orlando is christian or jew abi? We are all know that muslims can lie to cover their religion's poo.

was looking for the source, once I saw morroCo something something, I just knew that I can't believe the story.
In fact, the story refused to give facts and examples.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Christian War Room. Learn To Take Your Rightful Place (gen 1 Vs 26-28) / Deeper Life 2016success Camp / Everything Around You Will Begin To Prosper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.