Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Check Out The Hilarious Hashtag #cr7bars Diss ....now Trending On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Check Out The Hilarious Hashtag #cr7bars Diss ....now Trending On Twitter (716 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: #TheAtikuChallenge Trending On Twitter / Alexandre Lacazette & Lacasera Trending On Twitter - See Tweets / Father's Day: Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With His Dad On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Hilarious Hashtag #cr7bars Diss ....now Trending On Twitter by sirmex(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2016
#CR7Bars has been trending on Twitter for a while now and the tweets are cracking....
With Portugal winning the Euros just made it more intense ....
Check out some of the tweets..

Footy Humour ‏@FootyHumour

"If you're missing penalties, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but dodging taxes ain't one." #CR7Bars

Aubrey Escobar ‏@AubreyEsco
"I'm breaking international records and won the Euro, you're breaking criminal records and stole the Euro" #CR7Bars

Alhaji Koboko ‏@KobokoGCFR
I am a WINNER, you are a PRISONER
Stay behind the BARS as I meet my friends at the BAR.
#Cr7Bars

SirLAMPS ‏@Super_Spotter
"They sent Payet to take me outta d game but I returend as Manager to make d world #PrayForParis again".. #CR7Bars

FEEL FREE TO DROP YOURS!

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/cr7bars

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Hilarious Hashtag #cr7bars Diss ....now Trending On Twitter by Tolexander: 11:40am On Jul 11, 2016
It's all about CR7 and Messi again!

Both are football summary for now
Re: Check Out The Hilarious Hashtag #cr7bars Diss ....now Trending On Twitter by prinsam30: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2016
lafffffffffffff wan kill me die oooooo

Payet was sent by the Devil to take me out of play

But God sent an Angel Butterfly To wipe my Tears Away

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Hilarious Hashtag #cr7bars Diss ....now Trending On Twitter by Juxtified(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Love all the lyrics... Except the reference to Christ part. Christ can save anything.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Hilarious Hashtag #cr7bars Diss ....now Trending On Twitter by P0intBlank(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Service Of Songs/vigil Mass For Late Stephen Keshi / Nigeria’s “dream Team” Stuck In Atlanta, NFF Didn’t Pay Its Airline Bill On Time / Ronaldo, Bale Top Messi In UEFA Best Player Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.