Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Do Christains Lie!?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Christains Lie!?? (3516 Views)

Why Do Christains Want To Force Religion Down The Throat Of There Children / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos / A Nairalander's Message To Atheist Wannabes And Young Christains. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Power as of old .
You fit use am charge phone?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:40am On Jul 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Hahaha. That's how Noah woke up and said the flood covered the earth. Wake up and smell the coffee. The only 'moribund' earth's is the Nigeria you live in. Good luck with being chosen. Me and the Israelites dey laugh you. Black man wan claim white God. grin

God has no color or race . Well you sound like the devilish MrPresident1 cheesy cheesy grin grin .
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

God has no color or race . Well you sound like the devilish MrPresident1 cheesy cheesy grin grin .
Oh, he does. You can deceive yourself that he doesn't. Your Bible clearly states otherwise. Paul later got drunk and wrote his own thoughts, then added you as 'adopted' slaves. Lol.

And trust you to call any 'strange' idea devilish. Simple minds are unable to accommodate foreign ideas.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:46am On Jul 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I've never seen a prayer light a bulb. A prayer answered is a coincidence.

A crippled man from birth decides to walk during prayers

mrZENographer:

I see big miracles in my church "The Lord's Chosen" every service. Don't startle me with your blunt attitude.
Have I not posted here how I carried a 21 years born-muslim-cripple to a February crusade 2016 and he was healed by the "Only good God." What no man could do, he did it and today my convert is walking. grin

Also today "AND THE ENEMIES SUBMITTED" I witnessed so many miracles including a man that was brought blind to church who started see during the instant testimonies section. Please am not among those you can put in your rabbit purse. Biblical miracles are still happening as powerful and mysterious as it was in old times. You can keep running and belching around your rabbit hole or else come and see the mysterious power of God in action. Thank you scorner for reading.
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:50am On Jul 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Oh, he does. You can deceive yourself that he doesn't. Your Bible clearly states otherwise. Paul later got drunk and wrote his own thoughts, then added you as 'adopted' slaves. Lol.

And trust you to call any 'strange' idea devilish. Simple minds are unable to accommodate foreign ideas.

Hian ... lmao .. "Devilish" because of the sonOfLucifer , your username . Atheists are disgustingly deluded grin grin .

simple minds can't accommodate foreign ideas ? I read books that have been warned against reading . The atheists are the ones that have simple minds , they can't go beyond the natural .

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

A crippled man from birth decides to walk during prayers

Please, not everyone lives in the 1800s like you. Even your Jesus claimed to have healed cripples 2000 years ago, so that sort of miracle doesn't impress me.

My question is more relevant to the Information Age. How many prayer warriors does it take to light a bulb?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 1:03am On Jul 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Please, not everyone lives in the 1800s like you. Even your Jesus claimed to have healed cripples 2000 years ago, so that sort of miracle doesn't impress me.

My question is more relevant to the Information Age. How many prayer warriors does it take to light a bulb?

Mister man , address the miracle . Tell me something exciting or enlightening like he arranged with the muslim man during his birth so they he can pretend to be healed during the crusade .Or wait , tell me the Muslim man and the Nairalander have been hallucinating from birth and it desired to dispel during the crusade like a coincidence . Or or wait wait tell me that they both got drunk before they were conceived and then the Muslim thought he was crippled since he was drunk for 21 years .

Like I told UyiIredia , you atheists are just my practice board where I master my new words . Your hearts have been hardened so there is no need to disturb myself . You guys should keep fooling around of course to my amusement and entertainment .
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by HCpaul(m): 1:14am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Sadly , you are now among them . The prophecy is being fulfilled on your head .

1 Timothy 4 : 1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

God does not stop you from actualizing whatever you want . If you die the next minute , of what then is the benefit of this elusive pursuit of "mental sovereignty " . It will just end like that ! Think ! Use your head ! Or visit the Lord's Chosen for more information smiley

You can't be so emotional like the CAC's will ever do. That quoted Scripture have been used by me several times to oppose people then so it is not a new tactics to me.

Let me briefly explain why the writer include such a weird verse.

The writers knowing that a single book lacking rational development cannot survive centuries. At one point or the other, people with high intellectual assent will reject such a book.

If I am one of the writer's of the Bible, I will never miss such an amazing part.

But you speek religion as fact and now see fact as fallacy.

We are all born into this and our act of defending religion has always been it's strength.

Am not curious because we lack evidence, am curious because we lack proof.

What proof did you have? Is speaking in tongues a work of man or a work of a spirit? Is only the CAC that do speak in pseudo-realistic tongues not until one of their pastors mistakenly revealed their tricks to me.

I was sober that day that I heard that ehn.

Well, I will not be tempted to post since my initial aim is just to be sane.

Is not about even if the whole thing us real, even if it is real some of us are not just interested.

The same way you think that am foolish because you are been programmed to do so is the related way am also thinking of how homo sapient creature like me will not think with his head but accept everything written in the Bible knowing within himself that many of those things don't really work.

So, you really want to preach fear in me right.

The pastor I loved most is TB Joshua and I devoted my time to watch Emmanuel TV, listen to his messages and other programs and have been really fascinated by his charitable act though. I Just love the man despite that am out of the game. That implies that I still give Christianity a sense of belonging since my mission is not to castigate them but why preaching the Lord Chosen to me??

ShoulD I expose you people's secret??

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 1:20am On Jul 12, 2016
HCpaul:

You can't be so emotional like the CAC's will ever do. That quoted Scripture have been used by me several times to oppose people then so it is not a new tactics to me.

Let me briefly explain why the writer include such a weird verse.

The writers knowing that a single book lacking rational development cannot survive centuries. At one point or the other, people with high intellectual assent will reject such a book.

If I am one of the writer's of the Bible, I will never miss such an amazing part.

But you speek religion as fact and now see fact as fallacy.

We are all born into this and our act of defending religion has always been it's strength.

Am not curious because we lack evidence, am curious because we lack proof.

What proof did you have? Is speaking in tongues a work of man or a work of a spirit? Is only the CAC that do speak in pseudo-realistic tongues not until one of their pastors mistakenly revealed their tricks to me.

I was sober that day that I heard that ehn.

Well, I will not be tempted to post since my initial aim is just to be sane.

Is not about even if the whole thing us real, even if it is real some of us are not just interested.

The same way you think that am foolish because you are been programmed to do so is the related way am also thinking of how homo sapient creature like me will not think with his head but accept everything written in the Bible knowing within himself that many of those things don't really work.

So, you really want to preach fear in me right.

The pastor I loved most is TB Joshua and I devoted my time to watch Emmanuel TV, listen to his messages and other programs and have been really fascinated by his charitable act though. I Just love the man despite that am out of the game. That implies that I still give Christianity a sense of belonging since my mission is not to castigate them but why preaching the Lord Chosen to me??

ShoulD I expose you people's secret??

Expose the Lord's Chosen's secret ? Go on grin . I'm willing to see the secret exposed !!!!

This is juicy !!!
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 1:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Richirich713 , you here too . You too like gist cool

Popcorn ?
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 1:29am On Jul 12, 2016
HCpaul:

When you say CAC , do you mean Catholic Church ? Because those ones are part of Satan's pet project .
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by Richirich713: 1:30am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
Richirich713 , you here too . You too like gist cool

Popcorn ?

Lol I'm enjoying the show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by HCpaul(m): 1:35am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Expose the Lord's Chosen's secret ? Go on grin . I'm willing to see the secret exposed !!!!

This is juicy !!!

No! I won't I have respect for moral personality like the man of God.
Not necessary since every church do have their own weekness.

But can you give me the shortest answer to this question?

Have you evet think about religion and the Bible?

How can you just believe without thinking??

Is it your choice??

Am not happy cuz I wanna know why Christianity keeps preventing our youths from thinking.

What realistic encounter have you had that seems to have some transformation power filled with??

I weep!
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by HCpaul(m): 1:36am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

When you say CAC , do you mean Catholic Church ? Because those ones are part of Satan's pet project .

You see....

Catholic are now sinners while Lord of Choosen is the real church.

Am speechless.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 1:41am On Jul 12, 2016
HCpaul:

No! I won't I have respect for moral personality like the man of God.
Not necessary since every church do have their own weekness.

You don't have any . grin grin

But can you give me the shortest answer to this question?

Have you evet think about religion and the Bible?

How can you just believe without thinking??

Is it your choice??

Am not happy cuz I wanna know why Christianity keeps preventing our youths from thinking.

What realistic encounter have you had that seems to have some transformation power filled with??

I weep!

What kind of thinking do you mean . I was a math genius back in sec school and our best student was a strong born again Christian . Dude finished with 9As in his waec and over 300 in his Jamb . The best graduating students turn out to be the most spiritual students .

Christianity does not stop anyone from thinking . That rebellious spirit of lying has taken over you . Thinking about what exactly ? You atheists keep throwing about words you yourselves don't understand .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by HCpaul(m): 1:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Go and pray cuz I want to go and read the Bible.

2am still on Nairaland

I wasn't trained like that as a Christian.

I want to go and read my theological books.

Good night.
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 1:49am On Jul 12, 2016
HCpaul:

You see....

Catholic are now sinners while Lord of Choosen is the real church.

Am speechless.

The Catholic worship Idols and believe in heretical teachings . They are culpable for the Inquisition , the death of inquisitive minds between the 15th and 18th centuries and associated political power with the Church .

People indulge in peccadilloes because of purgatory . Look at Latin America and the high crime rate - these folks believe that if they die in their sin , they suffer a little and vaporate into heaven .

Their priests are pedophiles and homosexuals , their members are empty spiritually - everything is wrong with the Catholic Church . Most atheists here were once Catholics because of their baseless teachings !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 12, 2016
HCpaul:
At least, Christians deserve a sense of belonging, just that it doesn't look sane to me any more and I doubt its reality with curiosity.

Everything about Christian and the entirety of religion is just the work and manipulation caused and invented by ancient primitive men who chose to substitute their ignorance and inabilities with an imaginary theory framed Bible.

The Bible is mere a manuscript of men (works of sane historical and fictional writers of old) rather than the message of any mythological being or diety.

I don't consider it as a bunch of lies since I know that men of old will at one point in their life want to satisfy their doubts, their unknown, and their inabilities with something less primitive and more superior.

They overestimated the complexity of the universe and chose to believe that it must have been the creative work of a higher or a superior being.

Am not opposing the fact that superior personalities do exist (at least aliens do) but what about some beings that we are superior to??

They coined a name for this superior being and framed it GOD (The triune personality) .

They did all that out of their own ignorance and eventually exhausted their lifetime in the pursuit of living in the realms of the supernatural. Loving an ever lasting life, they initiated the concept of Heaven and Hell.

Heaven for the Isrealites and hell for others.... I just don't get it.

Now, some men living in the generation of the sane still choose to follow the path of those primitive men and their organized precepts.

99% of Christians don't love God, Heaven, Supernatural and the likes but had to be enforced with the fear of Satan, hell, Darkness, Demon, Eternal damnation and the likes.

Is not thayt you really love to make heaven but you've been mentally and emotionally captured with the fear of hell, the judgement day and eternal damnation.

You really don't have passion for heaven, do you?

We are all atheist just that some smart folks among us are pretending.

If you were to live forever, what will you live for??

It is better to die for something that to live for nothing.

What is the essence of living forever when all you will live for is prayer (exempted), fasting (exempted), then what exactly? ?

Ok! You guys will all become a chorister and start singing a lifetime song with a single lyrics.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!!

OH! Sigh... Am out of the game.

It's now my time to fully relate with knowledge and become a companion of the wise, to implore, deploy and explore universal knowledge and to inventually become the pioneer of my own impacts and inventions.

We guys cannot just live forever with you guys cuz we may later rebel just like Satan did.

And mark my word, some of you guys will later rebel in the new heaven and the new earth when you are so bored and overwhelmed.

How will I spend eternity with folks that are deaply conceived with ignorance and insanity.

Even people that were alive during the ministry of Jesus didn't believe him, so how did you expect the computer age filled with scientific revolutions to give a damn at it??

Every religion is subject to fallibilism.

THE IGNORANCE OF RELIGION IS THE GREATEST IGNORANT TO EVER EXIST.

Those creative writers deserves to be accredited, to be titled as inventors for inventing the greatest ignorance to ever exist in the entirety of human race.

I love my life now for taken responsibility for the consequences of my actions and not putting the blame on some imaginary foes that never exist, knew me and not to talk of fighting me.

For your information, I didn't become a non - theist because I have any challenge which God failed to answer or whatsoever. My personality has long ago been contrary to such fallacious tales. I became an agnostic atheist because I love sanity and I choose to be sane by not encapsulating the religious concepts into my framework of scientific pursuit.

I did that in a legal way.

I only regretted my time used in defending the flaws in religion.

Jonnydon22, Ifeness, Kevor and other great atheist on Nairalands successfully did the job.

Kudos to sanity!!!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dude . . . woah, man. I cannot believe this. shocked shocked . Are you sure you want to do this?

because all these "Atheist turned christian" Threads are kinda annoying. And I totally see you making one soon. sad
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You don't have any . grin grin

What kind of thinking do you mean . I was a math genius back in sec school and our best student was a strong born again Christian . Dude finished with 9As in his waec and over 300 in his Jamb . The best graduating students turn out to be the most spiritual students .

Christianity does not stop anyone from thinking . That rebellious spirit of lying has taken over you . Thinking about what exactly ? You atheists keep throwing about words you yourselves don't understand .
Religion has no effect on some personality types. that doesn't mean it doesn't seriously affect other personality types.

Some people actually cannot function properly with cognitive dissonance in their brains. All conflicts must be resolved.

Some others just trudge through life. garbage in, garbage out. last time I checked, that was a sure fire way to excel in Nigerian education. It's a shame the system is a completely useless one.

But hey, I'm not dissing your best student guy. I'm sure he was a brilliant guy. the sort of person you'd want to have over for a cup of tea and discuss matters such as this. but I suspect he would become quickly bored.
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 2:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Teempakguy:
Religion has no effect on some personality types. that doesn't mean it doesn't seriously affect other personality types.

Some people actually cannot function properly with cognitive dissonance in their brains. All conflicts must be resolved.

Some others just trudge through life. garbage in, garbage out. last time I checked, that was a sure fire way to excel in Nigerian education. It's a shame the system is a completely useless one.

But hey, I'm not dissing your best student guy. I'm sure he was a brilliant guy. the sort of person you'd want to have over for a cup of tea and discuss matters such as this. but I suspect he would become quickly bored.

Christianity has no adverse effects on anyone's thinking . Other religions , yeah of course are deleterious to a sound mind . The guy was above average but when he became born again , his academic exploits were inexorable .

Christianity holds no one back

God clearly ordered us to study to show ourselves approved , and that we would perish because of ignorance . He likened us to gods - that's a spiritual elevation and should galvanize us into making great accomplishments .

Christians are present in all walks of life - that alone refutes his claims . Gosh , how will someone say Christianity stops the youths from thinking ? I know of immoral thoughts wink

But only God knows what these Catholic youths are inculcated with in the name of preaching lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Christianity has no adverse effects on anyone's thinking . Other religions , yeah of course are deleterious to a sound mind . The guy was above average but when he became born again , his academic exploits were inexorable .

Christianity holds no one back

God clearly ordered us to study to show ourselves approved , and that we would perish because of ignorance . He likened us to gods - that's a spiritual elevation and should galvanize us into making great accomplishments .

Christians are present in all walks of life - that alone refutes his claims . Gosh , how will someone say Christianity stops the youths from thinking ? I know of immoral thoughts wink

But only God knows what these Catholic youths are inculcated with in the name of preaching lipsrsealed
Ok . . . come on. even you know that this is flawed logic. angry

Also, the Claim that Christianity holds no one back is equally flawed. because you've actually not personally interviewed each and every christian to find out that. in fact, you've never even held a mere survey and besides, Most Atheists often claim that Christianity held them back. you haven't even refuted their claims, and you are making claims of your own. haba, are you God? grin grin grin.

Honestly, though, Human beings are very unpredictable sources of data. they change their minds in a whim. You really have no way of knowing what is going on. I mean, look at paul. two months ago, you would have used him as a proof for the veracity of Christianity. now, things are otherwise. So, you just can't use people as reference/example/proof. they're just not reliable. and in fact, I'm going to stop doing that from now on.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 3:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Teempakguy:
Ok . . . come on. even you know that this is flawed logic. angry

Also, the Claim that Christianity holds no one back is equally flawed. because you've actually not personally interviewed each and every christian to find out that. in fact, you've never even held a mere survey and besides, Most Atheists often claim that Christianity held them back. you haven't even refuted their claims, and you are making claims of your own. haba, are you God? grin grin grin.

Honestly, though, Human beings are very unpredictable sources of data. they change their minds in a whim. You really have no way of knowing what is going on. I mean, look at paul. two months ago, you would have used him as a proof for the veracity of Christianity. now, things are otherwise. So, you just can't use people as reference/example/proof. they're just not reliable. and in fact, I'm going to stop doing that from now on.

They should accuse Catholicism for holding them back . Paul is Catholic I think and he just exposed how they falsely speak in tongues - he called it a trick . We all know the wrongs the Catholic Church has caused the world and exposing the falsehood therein shouldn't deter anyone from believing in God - that's a strong reason to absquatulate .

Gosh , Christianity does not hold anyone back . Gimme five good examples they gave to you as proof they were impeded by Christianity From their pursuit for knowledge .
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

They should accuse Catholicism for holding them back . Paul is Catholic I think and he just exposed how they falsely speak in tongues - he called it a trick . We all know the wrongs the Catholic Church has caused the world and exposing the falsehood therein shouldn't deter anyone from believing in God - that's a strong reason to absquatulate .

Gosh , Christianity does not hold anyone back . Gimme five good examples they gave to you as proof they were impeded by Christianity From their pursuit for knowledge .
Yeah, I will, as soon as you give me five good examples of how other religions held back their adherents. five for each of the 5000 religions we have on earth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Mister man , address the miracle . Tell me something exciting or enlightening like he arranged with the muslim man during his birth so they he can pretend to be healed during the crusade .Or wait , tell me the Muslim man and the Nairalander have been hallucinating from birth and it desired to dispel during the crusade like a coincidence . Or or wait wait tell me that they both got drunk before they were conceived and then the Muslim thought he was crippled since he was drunk for 21 years .

Like I told UyiIredia , you atheists are just my practice board where I master my new words . Your hearts have been hardened so there is no need to disturb myself . You guys should keep fooling around of course to my amusement and entertainment .
oh the irony.

This is exactly how we Atheists view you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by MrPresident1: 6:26am On Jul 12, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

shocked cheesy cheesy Bwahahahaha cheesy Ebuka wetin I do naw, devilish kwa shocked? grin
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by HCpaul(m): 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Teempakguy:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dude . . . woah, man. I cannot believe this. shocked shocked . Are you sure you want to do this?

because all these "Atheist turned christian" Threads are kinda annoying. And I totally see you making one soon. sad

If I will ever make a post then not in this section.
May be in science section or other related sections.

Am not trolling neither will I post that am now a non - theist nor that am now back to Christianity.

Ebuka is just getting it all wrong bro. Most theologians don't believe in the Bible but yet, they are the brain behind the script.
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by ifenes(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I never knew you had jokes this good . grin

The Age of Aquarius is here Mr. Can't you see everything around you is changing? You cannot say you don't have doubts about the christian god. grin grin It is okay to feel scared of the devil and demons but the good news is they are not real. You will make a good atheist you know wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
[size=15pt]Calling Catholic Demoic Is Like Calling Other Churches The Children Of Demon Surely The Children Wont Inherit Everything From The Parent But The Gene Is Still There!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by johnydon22(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Wow . HCpaul is now an atheist . Hian .

Hahahahaha . . . I have always told you, it is dangerous for a theist to argue against atheists, they need not convince you or try win an argument or out troll you.

All they need is just plant that tiny mustard seed of doubt, your natural curiosity will do the rest, it may take years.

Frosbel will explain better.

Let's keep going and keep counting.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by johnydon22(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2016
HCpaul:
At least, Christians deserve a sense of belonging, just that it doesn't look sane to me any more and I doubt its reality with curiosity.

Everything about Christian and the entirety of religion is just the work and manipulation caused and invented by ancient primitive men who chose to substitute their ignorance and inabilities with an imaginary theory framed Bible.

The Bible is mere a manuscript of men (works of sane historical and fictional writers of old) rather than the message of any mythological being or diety.

I don't consider it as a bunch of lies since I know that men of old will at one point in their life want to satisfy their doubts, their unknown, and their inabilities with something less primitive and more superior.

They overestimated the complexity of the universe and chose to believe that it must have been the creative work of a higher or a superior being.

Am not opposing the fact that superior personalities do exist (at least aliens do) but what about some beings that we are superior to??

They coined a name for this superior being and framed it GOD (The triune personality) .

They did all that out of their own ignorance and eventually exhausted their lifetime in the pursuit of living in the realms of the supernatural. Loving an ever lasting life, they initiated the concept of Heaven and Hell.

Heaven for the Isrealites and hell for others.... I just don't get it.

Now, some men living in the generation of the sane still choose to follow the path of those primitive men and their organized precepts.

99% of Christians don't love God, Heaven, Supernatural and the likes but had to be enforced with the fear of Satan, hell, Darkness, Demon, Eternal damnation and the likes.

Is not thayt you really love to make heaven but you've been mentally and emotionally captured with the fear of hell, the judgement day and eternal damnation.

You really don't have passion for heaven, do you?

We are all atheist just that some smart folks among us are pretending.

If you were to live forever, what will you live for??

It is better to die for something that to live for nothing.

What is the essence of living forever when all you will live for is prayer (exempted), fasting (exempted), then what exactly? ?

Ok! You guys will all become a chorister and start singing a lifetime song with a single lyrics.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!!

OH! Sigh... Am out of the game.

It's now my time to fully relate with knowledge and become a companion of the wise, to implore, deploy and explore universal knowledge and to inventually become the pioneer of my own impacts and inventions.

We guys cannot just live forever with you guys cuz we may later rebel just like Satan did.

And mark my word, some of you guys will later rebel in the new heaven and the new earth when you are so bored and overwhelmed.

How will I spend eternity with folks that are deaply conceived with ignorance and insanity.

Even people that were alive during the ministry of Jesus didn't believe him, so how did you expect the computer age filled with scientific revolutions to give a damn at it??

Every religion is subject to fallibilism.

THE IGNORANCE OF RELIGION IS THE GREATEST IGNORANT TO EVER EXIST.

Those creative writers deserves to be accredited, to be titled as inventors for inventing the greatest ignorance to ever exist in the entirety of human race.

I love my life now for taken responsibility for the consequences of my actions and not putting the blame on some imaginary foes that never exist, knew me and not to talk of fighting me.

For your information, I didn't become a non - theist because I have any challenge which God failed to answer or whatsoever. My personality has long ago been contrary to such fallacious tales. I became an agnostic atheist because I love sanity and I choose to be sane by not encapsulating the religious concepts into my framework of scientific pursuit.

I did that in a legal way.

I only regretted my time used in defending the flaws in religion.

Jonnydon22, Ifeness, Kevor and other great atheist on Nairalands successfully did the job.

Kudos to sanity!!!

Hhmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahahaha . . . I have always told you, it is dangerous for a theist to argue against atheists, they need not convince you or try win an argument or out troll you.

All they need is just plant that tiny mustard seed of doubt, your natural curiosity will do the rest, it may take years.

Frosbel will explain better.

Let's keep going and keep counting.

Counting ? This is like the 4th Christian turned atheist I have seen since my two years on Nairaland . Others are 1 atheist having close to 5 accounts to give the semblance of a growing community . And I have seen some atheists return back to Christianity on this same Nairaland . So it cancels out .

This is just sad to watch grin
Re: Why Do Christains Lie!?? by KingEbukaNaija: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Lol . There have been atheists since the bible days . The bible also said adversities , persecutions , trials can test your faith in God . It has very little to do with having a healthy discussion with an atheist . Christians always win the arguments . That explains why you avoid winner01 's thread like a plague - you don't want to face an ignominious defeat . I understand bro wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where In The Bible Does It Say We Have Free Will ? / Muhammed(disasterbeuponhim)- D Sexual Superman Cum Rapist / Opium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.