Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You (3185 Views)

How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her / Why Do Guys Send Dick Pics To Women (adults Only Content) / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by mhisbliss(f): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
There was a time i went to pay my younger sister's school fee in the bank and when i want to fill the deposit slip i realised that my pen is acting up, (faint ink), so i asked the guy standing next to me for his pen, he quickly gave me the pen, when am done i gave him the pen thanked him and joined the queue, after i deposited the money and was about to leave that same guy who was waiting all this while for almost thirty minutes approached me and this conversation followed

Him:hi are you done with the transaction?
Me: yes
Him: well am xoxoxo, can i know your name?
Me: am tina(fake name) nice to meet you xoxoxo.
Him: are you from around here? ( i was like what a dumb guy, nope am from the moon)
Me: somehow
Him: how?
Me: i am here on vacation and am not familiar with the area i live, i cant even remember the name of my street, its gra actually(lies)
Him: i can see you're using a smartphone it means you're on whatsapp ryt? ( so everyone using a smartphone are on whatsapp)
Me: yes
Him: can i have your number?
Me: is that necessary?
Him: i would like to know you better
Me: ok, 070bla bla bla (my long lost sim)
Him: he called and its not going, well your number is not going
Me: my real phone is at home switched off this is my aunts phone)
Him: ok heres mine, when you get home flash me
Me: ok
Him: since you don't know your address how will you get home
Me: I'll drop at gra i can locate my house from there
Him: ok see yo around beautiful
Me: thanks xoxoxo, i was like oh God because you gave me pen? He cant read the not interested sign on my forehead?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Odunsco01(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by xp17(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
@op, I'm still trying to get your point though.

Next time you go to the banking hall , ensure you go along with a pen, then no one will disturb you for your phone number.

[size=15pt]Your head is now a placard/sign board with ' I'm not interested sign on it. Oya continue[/size]' grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol.. Dis happens to beautiful women like 15 times in a week. When it happens few times to ugly girls like d op, dey run to nl to announce it. Op u've got low self-esteem to make a meal out of dis.

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by kullozone(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Which 'Not Interested Sign' Are You Talking About?
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by NzeeChuks(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
What are you now feeling like? Xoxoxo should buy you a yacht before he gets your number abi

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by NzeeChuks(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
kullozone:
Which 'Not Interested Sign' Are You Talking About?

Check her dp!
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by firstking01(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mtcheeews, stup!d pride in nigerian ladies been deprving them of potential suitors since the time immemorialundecided…and i'm very sure the current guy in your life is nowhere near that guy you ridiculed, rubbishundecided…you think every guy that approach you have ulterior motives huhundecided…you berra lighten yourself up for your own goodundecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by ronald4ever(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
What a foolish thread. Who has your number ever epped? Same you hoity-toity shameless bimbos who makes shakara to give your numbers, will be the ones cadging him with your incessant demands as soon as a relationship is ensued. From airtime to hairdo to money and other materialism to feed your insatatiable needs and vainglorious ego. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by NzeeChuks(m): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
ronald4ever:
What a foolish thread. Who has your number ever epped? Same you hoity-toity shameless bimbos who makes shakara to give our numbers, will be the ones cadging him with your incessant demands as soon as a relationship is ensued. From airtime to hairdo to money and other materialism to feed your insatatiable needs. undecided
#SpokenWordPiece grin
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Fmartin(m): 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op, how threads have you created for those guys u have accepted them grin

waiting for your reply.
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by vicstar(m): 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
• • • • • OP u call it a small thing lipsrsealed

Anyway, I have got one question for u, is your number a big thing?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op you be feeling like what, you should have gone to buy the pen since you know is a small thing.

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is it a crime for a guy to approach yu hmmm ?
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Hihii..''.in the words of overdose'' tackle somebody
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:22am On Jul 15, 2016
Op, I pardon you for smoking too much marijuana ....

Go and smoke no more sad
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by sirusX(m): 2:30am On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmmm... mhisbliss undecided

This is definitely the quickest way to lose someone you might later wish you knew.

I hope you didn't judge him based on first appearance or approach, cz I believe there are certain people who would meet you and you would give them rapt attention based on your perception.

What are his chances of meeting you later on to strike a conversation, if you felt that was the wrong time or place...or would you prefer he stalks you?

He saw a chance a took it, so why crucify him?

I know some guys can be a tad annoying especially with the way they act when they met you for the first time...but recognize that friendship transcends to relationship...and relationships are not just about being all lovey dovey, but expanding your network of friends which might turn out to be connections you never expected.

#wordforthewise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Prodigee: 2:30am On Jul 15, 2016
pele o...na small girl brain u get sha

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Frankicent(m): 4:09am On Jul 15, 2016
I don't even have the time to finish reading your post cause I know its poo...Most galz are stupid like this ops... A guy ask for your number ordinary number now you feel like super gal ehn.... Abeg you guys should check her dp and see how 20% cute she is with her size 20 or less boobs.... Am sure She's short maybe around 5" 4 tall with her skinny ass.... Most Nigerian galz are foolish..... My own experience i met this Short gal in skul about 5" 4 me am 6" 3 and huge naturally grin . [ I don't really like short galz just my 1st try]
I notice she the quiet type... I ask for her number she said no I thought of another way to get her number.... 3days chatting with her I regret asking for her number... reason she's so protective of her self[ I break that space in time] 2: She's very not social boring chat like owk, yeah, 3: and in mature...3minutes chatting with her taking a bath would be my next option cause my head ache like crazy just chatting only

the most painful part of all is message read without reply......... i once told we need to see so i could slap her pride off her head...The words way day my mouth to blast her ehn is 10X worst..... but I wouldn't for some reason.....
Why do you think bad guys or good guy almost find an independent girl with an almost prefect attitude? it's cause of there maturity and simple live.
.. Even if there all plan's of sex only...2months with such girl he's mentally would change to love

See to all those foolish Nigerian girls that think there hot or sexy..You beta think twice before casting a guy.... a guy might ask for your number maybe cause he love your attitude, he want to be your friend , he see's something special in you.... The moment you act like you one expensive girl you put silly though in him... if it's me my plan for you would be evil grin am sure you understand..... So galz not are guys are after your skinny ass.... To all does rare good and mature girl around.... I love you grin lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by mhisbliss(f): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2016
sirusX:
Hmmmm... mhisbliss undecided

This is definitely the quickest way to lose someone you might later wish you knew.

I hope you didn't judge him based on first appearance or approach, cz I believe there are certain people who would meet you and you would give them rapt attention based on your perception.

What are his chances of meeting you later on to strike a conversation, if you felt that was the wrong time or place...or would you prefer he stalks you?

He saw a chance a took it, so why crucify him?

I know some guys can be a tad annoying especially with the way they act when they met you for the first time...but recognize that friendship transcends to relationship...and relationships are not just about being all lovey dovey, but expanding your network of friends which might turn out to be connections you never expected.

#wordforthewise
so in summary you're saying the moment you say hi to a guy it must culminate into a relationship
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by dwebs(m): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
so in summary you're saying the moment you say hi to a guy it must culminate into a relationship

i don't think you got that,please read again and av a broad view.this time gently. he made valid point though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 15, 2016
What is why?
If he doesnt ask for your number you will still start a thread complaining
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 15, 2016
Frankicent:
I don't even have the time to finish reading your post cause I know its poo...Most galz are stupid like this ops... A guy ask for your number ordinary number now you feel like super gal ehn.... Abeg you guys should check her dp and see how 20% cute she is with her size 20 or less boobs.... Am sure She's short maybe around 5" 4 tall with her skinny ass.... Most Nigerian galz are foolish..... My own experience i met this Short gal in skul about 5" 4 me am 6" 3 and huge naturally grin . [ I don't really like short galz just my 1st try]
I notice she the quiet type... I ask for her number she said no I thought of another way to get her number.... 3days chatting with her I regret asking for her number... reason she's so protective of her self[ I break that space in time] 2: She's very not social boring chat like owk, yeah, 3: and in mature...3minutes chatting with her taking a bath would be my next option cause my head ache like crazy just chatting only

the most painful part of all is message read without reply......... i once told we need to see so i could slap her pride off her head...The words way day my mouth to blast her ehn is 10X worst..... but I wouldn't for some reason.....
Why do you think bad guys or good guy almost find an independent girl with an almost prefect attitude? it's cause of there maturity and simple live.
.. Even if there all plan's of sex only...2months with such girl he's mentally would change to love

See to all those foolish Nigerian girls that think there hot or sexy..You beta think twice before casting a guy.... a guy might ask for your number maybe cause he love your attitude, he want to be your friend , he see's something special in you.... The moment you act like you one expensive girl you put silly though in him... if it's me my plan for you would be evil grin am sure you understand..... So galz not are guys are after your skinny ass.... To all does rare good and mature girl around.... I love you grin lolz
To dude shocked
Ma nigha right there
Tell 'em brah

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by druxy(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by druxy(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2016
I don't get....what's special in your number and a guy tryna strike a convo with you ??

*checks dp*...na the guy fuckup..ordinary pen ha no fi give you?
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by mhisbliss(f): 6:44am On Jul 15, 2016
dwebs:

i don't think you got that,please read again and av a broad view.this time gently. he made valid point though.
hmmm too lazy to do that maybe you summarize
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by EOOJ(m): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2016
Some guyzzzzzzzzz ah angry Mtchewwww
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Boring: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Frankicent:

ma niggaaa
All girls think they are unique. 99.9 percent of girls are not unique..

*checking the op dp* undecided all dis small children on NL
Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by mhisbliss(f): 8:07am On Jul 15, 2016
Boring:

ma niggaaa
All girls think they are unique. 99.9 percent of girls are not unique..

*checking the op dp* undecided all dis small children on NL
and you're the ancestors on nairaland right dont worry I'll be watching you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Boring: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
and you're the ancestors on nairaland right dont worry I'll be watching you

undecided.. kilode.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Expect Your Number When They Do Something Small For You by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2016
Its their way, though not all guys. I see it as nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Slap Nicki Minaj For 8 Billion Dollars In This Recession / Can't Sleep / Is It Okay To Send Nudes To Your Husband As A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.