Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Undergraduate Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Undergraduate Story (2881 Views)

Serious Advice Needed: Undergraduate Guy Dating Post-graduate Lady. / Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / When Your Bae Is Pregnant With Your Child And You Are Still An Undergraduate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
This story is 100% Real except for change of names (Non-Fiction).
Please don't mind my typos
Besides I will be slow in typing the story as I am busy.

**** Episode 1****

I just got admission into preliminary studies and popsy sat me down to advise me in front of the whole family...

Dad;Be careful, that's all I have to tell you. If you like go and join cult groups na you sabi!!!

Me ; No sir, I will be a good boy sir.

Dad; Am don with you. I will be calling you regularly to send you money;if you like waste it oo. You know we don't know anyone there?

Me; yes sir! thank you sir!!!

Mumsy; ''Remember to pray always''. Don't walk around in the nighs ooo, read your books always.

Me; Thank you ma!!

They prayed for me as usually and I was too scared to even travel again funny thing I chose the school myself not even knowing a single soul there.
I was asking myself if I made a mistake because I was born and bred in Lagos and rarely travelled out of it except on occasions when we go to the village (just twice for me) as popsy was out of the country most times.
I had admission in Yabatech to study computer science but I didn't want to school in lagos because my parents were too strict and I wanted to be a free bird!!!
Tried Uniben I got poor result 179, OAU it didn't work then I got this school somewhere across the Niger that accepted me for pre-degree I jumped on the offer; I could remember popsys anger when I told him****
Dad; Are you ok? You ignored yabatech computer science for this school?

Me; I will love it there please sir and remember it is a university?

Dad; If you FAIL I will return you home to lagos where you will learn a trade and won't waste my money!!

Me; hmmm!!!ok sir I will pass in jesus Name.

Finally I was a bright student so my Dad knew I was good and besides I knew he wouldn't want to send me to learn a trade as he schooled in Dublin but he would really make me suffer shaaa oo mayb I will sit at home for a year before he will answer me with serious begging and over house work.

I made sure my neighbour staying in same street with me got this admission with me so we embarked on this journey to Jibowu bus-stop.
Re: My Undergraduate Story by feamtrik(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is this everything that happened during your undergraduate days? undecided kiss
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
****X****
As per my first time of Travelling alone I was not too happy leaving my family,I was young 19 years.
As I sat in the crowded vehicle I started shedding tears because it dawned on me that I didn't know a single soul where am headed except for the woman we are to stay with for some days before getting our own place and even this woman I haven't seen before just phone calls.

The bus glided through Lagos roads towards benin and I saw loads of characters inside it both the persons selling drugs and those eating and talking then I realised I had been in a particular region almost all my life as I was feeling like a fish out of water now.
The journey was interesting though because my guy 'Uche' was way older than I was with about 6years and travelled quite often but even at that this destination wasn't his route.
I gave money to almost all the pastors who came to preach in the bus as they were alighting and entering at different bus stops without knowing some of them were drug sellers.
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
feamtrik:
Is this everything that happened during your undergraduate days? undecided kiss

****Stay tuned****
Am no professional writer rather am just trying to pen a few adventures together somehow.
Re: My Undergraduate Story by evanscheck(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Is that all.
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
When we got to the State it was pitch dark and I couldn't see a thing safe for the head light of passing cars.
Our bus came to a halt and we disembarked and quickly I went to the back of the vehicle to call my people informing them that we had arrived.
I guess my parents called the woman we were to stay with because she called me and told me she was coming to pick me immediately.
Well we were hungry shaa almost twelve hours of travelling without food as I was scared I would poo in the vehicle though posy wanted me to fly down but this my guy 'Uche' didn't have money to fly and I needed him by me so as guys we did the normal thing (clung together).

The woman came with her friend not quite long after the call and after identifying us she helped us with our luggage into her car and drove us off to her house (a four room apartment) in doctors quarters.
We were shown our rooms and after bathing she and her fiance asked us to pray** whaaat!!!
After all this journey? Well we (my guy and I) nearly died as our eyes were almost falling off with sleep; we didn't have choice.

After the prayer and reading of our daily manna (The aunty was an MFM member) we retired to our room where I called my people to intimate them on how far we had gone.
I gisted with my guy small and slept off.
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
******X******
Episode 2

We woke up very early to go and fetch water from a nearby well ( their tap had issues), we got there i.e Uche and I with aunty Comfort leading and her friends name we later learnt was Jane so both aunts were with us carrying small gallons.
The well was just a small hole in the ground with some plants growing around it and funny enough there were a lot of people fetching to my dismay because ordinarily I had lots of questions to ask but I rather maintain my level here.
I hadn't seen anything like this ,bad water from an ill structured well,with plants around it was a no no for me yet it got to my turn I managed to fetch the water for my crew as I was the youngest and after I was through I made to leave...
'Where your money, ''came a voice

'Money? I replied

'I say where your money, ' the person said again.

Uche was observing quietly went to aunty Comfort who was chatting with her friend some steps away and told them what the guy at the well said which she quickly walked up to him and handed him some notes of money.
On our way back we asked why she gave them money for such dirty water which she replied.
'There's no water in this state o'

'Is there no bore hole around, ' Uche asked

Aunty comfort and her friend started laughing so hard that we felt stupid and that made us keep quiet because they were talking in their language about water but we couldn't pick anything they spoke.
Got home showered and aunty Jane left while aunty Comfort took us to our campus to show us the school and look around, immediately we got down from the bike because we went on bike (okada) she in one while me and my guy in one.

***She showed us round and round and we kept on walking until she said

'So we can now go and see Jane she lives close'

'But aunty, please where I'd the campus? I asked.

She felt taken aback and said, 'but this is the school na? I showed you classes and hall and yet you are asking me where the school is.

I couldn't help but laugh while Uche too joined now the aunty started looking at us as though we were high. Little did she know that we were expecting a classy school where we would meet babes and niggers and all the gyration not one place that I couldn't place any building and really I felt we were still in the university secondary school that was why I asked the question.
Omo nawa oooo.. We got to aunty janes place without knowing they had arranged a room in that compound for us because aunty jane lived three streets from school.
After showing us the room we felt unsatisfied but they noticed and assured us we were going to be okay under the eyes of aunty Jane (that one is very fine but very strict).we didn't like the house and begged them to allow us some time to search for a better hostel which they disagreed that the house was best for us. Aunty jane just told us plainly that she worked in the school and she wanted to keep an eye on us but anyhow we went back inside the room where She gave us food and as we were eating someone knocked and Uche went to open the door.
A young girl in her early twenties entered and greeted everyone ,Omo see shapeeeee

'Caro, see our visitors oo, ' she said

'Ahhh! Welcome ooo, ' caro said

'Welcome ma! 'Uche said (always being stupid)

'They will be in your class ooo caro, ' aunty comfort said.

Uche and I looked at each other with one eye like omo see flexing ooo. We ate and cleared the table with caro who had changed into a top a short skirt.

'Who is in sciences here, 'she asked

'Him, ' Uche said pointing at me

'So we may be in same class oo, ' she said eyeing me

'Ok! You just started too? 'I asked

'I havent even started,I just came in one Friday, ' she said

There and there we made up our mind to go with aunty comfort and carry our luggage to this new house though she was surprised but calmed down.
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
*****X*****
Episode 3
Class was bubbling with guys and babes and wow see different shapes.
So na wetin I deh lag deh waste my time since be this?
I couldn't even place who to talk to as some where already friends ( I resumed late) .
My class was Algon-4 (clue for those who may know the school) I was alone as uche was in AC 16 (a hall for arts students). And that was a bit far from my side .
Class ended by 12 for break we zoomed out towards the cafeteria but I called Uche first and told him where to meet me after a while he told me to come to his hall.

'O boy, to Ac16 the biggest Hall? Really that hall could sit several hundreds and me a shy guy to go there never!

'Why na, I asked.

'A lecturer just walked in now and he won't spend more than a few minutes, ' he said

'Ok, am coming.
I started walking towards that area come see different ikebes up and down Oluwa ooooo!! School na school anywhere people must trace am come.
See me that was planning on swapping to a private school before,if I swap make I turn to Indomie!!
Caro beeped my line and I checked my phone and saw the message..
**Be fast oo am almost through**
**ok ,let me get Uche** I replied the text

In Uches hall I nearly died of heart attack come see many bakassis as though there was babe competition there. Funny thing is there was Ac1 to AC 16 sixteen hall of sweet babes that's why I hate science
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fire on bro. I'm enjoying your story.
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
PushPlay:
Fire on bro. I'm enjoying your story.

Thanks Bro God bless you
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
I met uche waiting for me close to the door of the hall and he ushered me to his seat.
Oh gawd !!!! He already had a clique of guys Tega and Niyi (real names) and some girls chinyere and pat.
Chinyere had a shape that was out of this world,very tall and with large hips ,chocolatey on complexion with braids and a fixed set of spectacles.
All the while everyone spoke chinyere never really spoke to anyone but would smile or laugh as the case may be from Uches jokes who can sell his soul to a girl just to make her happy.
We chatted for some time then uche and I left for the house but not after collecting Chinyeres number as we even discovered that their street was just the other street from mine.
Now another thing is that I had. The reigning phone (can't remember the name as I had used several) every babe will and must trip at my phone which as a guy I stylishly bring it out but basically this chinyere go senior me oo and normally fit tear me into two or three self as she looked very strong while me just one fair ajebo guy looking slim like chicken.
Well we got home....

''You guys just wasted my time since, '' Yelled caro

''O girl don't be angry, ' I replied her

'Caro you should see the big abami girl rayton was talking to today and I was just piting him because she can kill him in seconds, 'Uche said.

Ok oo I don hear , said I

'The food is cold now but we will manage it like that, ' caro said

Ok no wahala , I said

In no time we had devoured the rice and stew with fish laced on top of it, we relaxed and gisted for some time and left the house by after 2 back to school as aunty jane would return by 4pm and wouldn't be happy with us being at home.

School was normal and we (caro and i)slipped through the back seats and sat down unnoticed by the lecturer.
The class was interesting as the man took us round the world of Chemistry and I felt stupid for skipping class (remember I said I was good in the brain department).

4pm:
Class was over for the day I even forgot Caro as I raced to AC16 to meet with Uche but in real words it was Chinyere I wanted to see.
I got there they weren't through so I waited at by the door till the man walked out but not before Caro walked up to me.

'Why would you leave me like that? I was even calling you,you didn't hear me! 'She asked

'Am sorry, ' I answered feeling deeply stupid.

' I won't wait for long oo my sister will soon return and she already knows we close by 4.

'Wait joor Uche will soon show up, I told her

Caro lived all her life in abuja and spoke hausa well but looked like them too in her svelte self and long skirts sometimes but for school....
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2016
**** The lecturer left within five minutes and some students trust na! Started strolling out of the hall, we were contemplating going inside when his black head popped out through the door.

'Guys, don't mind that English lecturer joor, ' he said and went to tickle Caro.

'Leave me joor,let's start going, 'she said

'Wait na are you from russia? ' Uche replied

'O boy, how far na, 'came a voice and upon looking up I realised it was Tega in fact Uches crew was already out.

'Guy,I deh o, ' I said and we shook hands

'Ogbeni kilonsele, ' Niyi asked me in yoruba patting my back.

'Ko si, ' I answered him

'So you can speak yoruba? 'Chinyere asked

'O girl, na small small oo, ' I replied her

'Why are we waiting na? Since we are complete make we deh go, 'Caro cried out

'Caro,are you really sure we are going home by this time? 'Uche answered her

'Ok! No wahala you will meet me at home bye! 'Caro said and started going away

I didn't say anything may be because I didn't even know what to say or may be it happened so fast and my thoughts were still on Chinyere and I didn't want to leave just like that hian! So soon? Am I usain bolt ni? Tega realised Caro was walking and decided to go with her! Ope ooo (thank God) because that Tega talk pass basket mouth and Bisi Olatilo put together...

'Let's go and eat something, ' Uche said as soon as Tega had moved some metres away.

'Am I even hungry? ' Chinyere asked no one in particular.

'Make we go, 'Niyi said

At the canteen I ordered a plate of eba and egusi (I no deh form wetin I no be coz my no be T-pain), while the rest settled with plates of rice and chicken with bottles of soft drinks.

'Why do you always like eating eba? Chinyere asked me.

'Because I can't prepare this in the hostel, 'I answered. ''So would I stay a whole semester without eating eba because I deh do Pre-degree?

She laughed out really like a genuine laugh...

'He likes eba too much, ' Uche told her.

'Na poison? ' I asked.

'I can't eat eba outside oo, ' Uche said.

'I pray oo, even if I become the president of Nigeria and am hosting world leaders on national tv I will still fold my agbada well and eat my Eba, ' I told them.

Chinyere started laughing again and this time harder that the boobs started heaving.

'You won't kill somebody, 'she said.

'I be Osama?

'Well I think you are just sincere and I like that, ' she said.

We finished our food and headed towards home as Chinyere with her gang lived just the next street from us.
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 6:43am On Jul 12, 2016
****X****
Episode 4:

Our room was calamity,that's the second name as mayb only mad people could stay there. let me describe it a bit
We had no carpet, no fan,no foam,no curtain in fact no bulb but we had big phones,home theatres (courtesy Uche), good TV while some student (chika **real name) gave us mat and one thin foam that was almost only clothe remaining. (But she gave me shaa oo because she liked me and wouldn't give Uche anything in this life) though two years ahead in school.
Nay! we had a bulb but the switch wasn't working and rather than put it order, Uche did some magic with the wires such that he hits the wire (it was naked wired) with a broom and lights come on and hitting it again the lights go out! The first time it happened I laughed like a mad man because he really practised the style of putting it on and off by hitting it soon it became fun for us.

***Chinyere called Uche to inform him they (she and pat) were coming to our side.

'Hian! For which room? ' I asked.

'I no know oo, ' Uche replied

'Common, you well at all? Abeg dress let's meet them up and take them out, ' I said.

' No worry, we go find way, ' Uche said.

Now we were the only Lagos boys in the compound but there were other students from the north and other areas yet we were the youngest but largely there were more family people and adults than students so that kept us in check.
Our next room neighbour bro okiri was a military man who we didn't really like but we just greet anyway though he had a brother in the Uni (our school to be) in 200Level.
This okiri had many babes from different angles of life because he's always in NYSC camps with corps members and he had another brother zach who was a pastor!!

That afternoon bro Okiri had gone out and both zach and the other one weren't in nor where even the neighbours.
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2016
***AFTERNOON***
Chinyere beeped Uches line again that they had started coming......
Omo see sweeping and arranging of room as Uche rushed in from bank he stood there looking at me and went outside.
Soon he re-entered and showed me a key.

'Guy who get this keys, 'I asked.
'Na bro okiri, 'he said.
'How come?
'I know where he keeps it and besides I told his brother Tony before he went to school.
'Guy, you know we and this bros are not that close? ' I said.
'But I told Tony or didn't you hear when we were talking before he left to go and read in school?
Funny enough I heard them talking sports and all those things but I didn't pay much attention.
'So what do we do? I asked.
'Kilon se eleyi (what's wrong with this one) let's go and arrange the room before chinyere and pat come or you want me to disgrace myself in their presence ni?
'O ok oo!
We went out and he unlocked the padlock,went inside and cleaned everywhere even removed our shirts and threw them on the bed (very big bed).
Now this room is very sweet with everything in place even sets of chairs!

**** few minutes inside...click! click!! Uches phone rang we ran out to check and behold the sight was awesome both Pat and Chinyere. Jeez!!
We ushered them in (there I knew I could be an usher in future).
They entered and were dazed but kept quiet as they knew already we were big guys but couldn't place the chairs and all the settings.
'Relax,babes, ' Uche said and jumped on the bed.
'So whatsup? ' I asked not too comfortable.
'We are fine,just that I need someone to take me in computer, ' Chinyere said.
'We can't really understand the logic gates thing, 'Pat said.
'Ah! That one is no problem,whenever you are free, 'I said.
'Do you know it, ' Chinyere asked surprisingly.
'Well, 'I said.
'Wow, thank God,'Pat said and added, we have been searching for who would teach us this thing.
'He can take you guys in it with ease, ' Uche added...
'E don do, ' guys what do we get you guys? I asked.
'Or do we hang out at oasis or any of the eateries? ' Uche wanted to quickly move them out.
'No,joor we are just coming na! 'Pat said.
'Any soft drink will be okay, ' chinyeres said.
I ran out faster than a cheetah (lo) to get the drinks but inside me I wished we were in our own room.
I entered and put the drinks on the table for them and of course I bought some biscuits too.
'He lives with us, ' I Heard Uche say.
'You guys are trying oo, 'Pat said.
'Wetin man go do na, ' Uche replied
'Rayton,I was just telling them about the guy we are squatting ''Okiri'' whose rent expired so we allowed him in till he gets a place as landlord chased him already, 'Uche lied flawlessly (Fantastic Lion).

Hian! Which kind lie be this na? Yeeeekpaaaa!!!. But I just smiled and said, 'abi oo!

1 Like

Re: My Undergraduate Story by feamtrik(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Rayton:

****Stay tuned****
Am no professional writer rather am just trying to pen a few adventures together somehow.
good... probably wanna tell u to go back being an undergraduate
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
feamtrik:
good... probably wanna tell u to go back being an undergraduate

Thanks! Is that all?
Re: My Undergraduate Story by ezychris(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2016
Nice one op... Continue i dey enjoy am #sipsCucumber
Re: My Undergraduate Story by feamtrik(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rayton:

Thanks! Is that all?
it depends on how your undergraduate experience went
Re: My Undergraduate Story by skoloppy31(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
soora fun aaja tin o man fi epon paanu
Re: My Undergraduate Story by oyintare22(m): 1:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Rayton:

***AFTERNOON***
Chinyere beeped Uches line again that they had started coming......
Omo see sweeping and arranging of room as Uche rushed in from bank he stood there looking at me and went outside.
Soon he re-entered and showed me a key.

'Guy who get this keys, 'I asked.
'Na bro okiri, 'he said.
'How come?
'I know where he keeps it and besides I told his brother Tony before he went to school.
'Guy, you know we and this bros are not that close? ' I said.
'But I told Tony or didn't you hear when we were talking before he left to go and read in school?
Funny enough I heard them talking sports and all those things but I didn't pay much attention.
'So what do we do? I asked.
'Kilon se eleyi (what's wrong with this one) let's go and arrange the room before chinyere and pat come or you want me to disgrace myself in their presence ni?
'O ok oo!
We went out and he unlocked the padlock,went inside and cleaned everywhere even removed our shirts and threw them on the bed (very big bed).
Now this room is very sweet with everything in place even sets of chairs!

**** few minutes inside...click! click!! Uches phone rang we ran out to check and behold the sight was awesome both Pat and Chinyere. Jeez!!
We ushered them in (there I knew I could be an usher in future).
They entered and were dazed but kept quiet as they knew already we were big guys but couldn't place the chairs and all the settings.
'Relax,babes, ' Uche said and jumped on the bed.
'So whatsup? ' I asked not too comfortable.
'We are fine,just that I need someone to take me in computer, ' Chinyere said.
'We can't really understand the logic gates thing, 'Pat said.
'Ah! That one is no problem,whenever you are free, 'I said.
'Do you know it, ' Chinyere asked surprisingly.
'Well, 'I said.
'Wow, thank God,'Pat said and added, we have been searching for who would teach us this thing.
'He can take you guys in it with ease, ' Uche added...
'E don do, ' guys what do we get you guys? I asked.
'Or do we hand out at oasis or any of the eateries? ' Uche wanted to quickly move them out.
'No,joor we are just coming na! 'Pat said.
'Any soft drink will be okay, ' chinyeres said.
I ran out faster than a cheetah (lo) to get the drinks but inside me I wished we were in our own room.
I entered and put the drinks on the table for them and of course I bought some biscuits too.
'He lives with us, ' I Heard Uche say.
'You guys are trying oo, 'Pat said.
'Wetin man go do na, ' Uche replied
'Rayton,I was just telling them about the guy we are squatting ''Okiri'' whose rent expired so we allowed him in till he gets a place as landlord chased him already, 'Uche lied flawlessly (Fantastic Lion).

Hian! Which kind lie be this na? Yeeeekpaaaa!!!. But I just smiled and said, 'abi oo!
nice one njoying it
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2016
oyintare22:
nice one njoying it
Baba, thanks joor!
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2016
feamtrik:
it depends on how your undergraduate experience went

I had a good experience in some area's
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 10:47am On Jul 13, 2016
'He owns the chair right? 'Chinyere asked.

'Yep, ' Uche replied.

'How long will he stay with you guys? 'Pat asked.

'Depends o!perhaps till he gets a place of his, 'Uche just became a professional Linus over night.

'Rayton, you are just quiet, 'Pat noticed.

'Not really,am just thinking about my assignment, 'I said.

'You guys are trying oo,like you came prepared for this programme? 'Chinyere said.

'Wetin we go do na?girls make una flex joor no time, 'Uche said.

'I deh come make I wiwi, 'I said and winked at Uche to meet me outside.

In few seconds we were standing outside in the lounge,

'Guy, time don deh go oo, ' I said.

'I know but dem no gree go na! ' He said.

'Try make dem rush the drinks make we stroll enter school, 'I insisted.

'You no fit try? ' Uche asked.

'Shuoo!! No be your class mates dem be?

'Ye ye ! No be you chinyere find come? ' Uche said.

'When Bro okiri show,tell am dat one oo, 'I said.

'Make we go inside, God deh, ' Uche said.

We entered and luckily they Pat had downed her drink while chinyere's was remaining some (almost half). I sat opposite the clock so I could be checking minutes while Uche flung himself on the bed using his shirt to fan himself.
He even gave the girls our pictures (he brought them from our room and kept them under the table), Pat joined him at the edge of the bed and was going through the pictures with him while I was smiling sheepishly and chatting with chinyere...

5.00pm.
The door just flung open with force and a head appeared behind it and in split seconds the full regalia of a military man showed tall and smartly dressed.

Uche jumped and I was too shocked to even stand.....

'
Re: My Undergraduate Story by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
In Burna boys voice: Yawa dey ooo
Re: My Undergraduate Story by Rayton(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
'Goood evening brrrrrrros, 'Uche stuttered.

'Evening,Okiri deh?

That was when we relaxed as the shadow in the room made it difficult to see who entered..

'Good evening sir, ' I greeted.

'Tell am say shina come, 'he said.

'Ok sir, 'we answered in unison.
He left the room and imagine this girls shaa! They didn't greet and didn't even care to greet as far as they were concerned na their guys get house!

'That's the Okiri friend, 'Pat said.

'No mind am na so his friends go just deh disturb people anyhow, 'Uche said.
'I can't wait till his this week is over,make him go find house, 'he continued.

'I don't like such disturbances, 'Chinyere said.

'Can you imagine the way his friend just jumped in as if na him get house shioor! Pat said.

'Na so na, 'Uche said and added' anyway make we tidy up we can go to school.

I was watching him from the corner of my eye trying to tidy up the bottles and biscuit wraps while thinking of chinyere but Uche froze as though he was a sculptor as he got up to drop the bottles, I followed his gaze towards the window and my eyes met Bro Okiri at the window peeping inside atleast to know who were in his room (we do this thing too, when we return from class we just urinate by the drainage and can occasionally peep in to our room for no reason sometimes)....
Who knew how long he had spent there?

'Bros, Good evening sir, ' Uche said.

'Bros welcome, 'I said.

'Evening, 'He answered and walked away towards the back of the house.

Quickly, I zoomed out of the room to the back of the house followed by Uche who was already panting and sweating profusely
Re: My Undergraduate Story by sammyogboso(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Am following

(1) (Reply)

/ Can You Marry The Daughter Of A Mad Woman? / 15 Meme U Can Relate To If You Do Mmm (olyMMMpus has Fallen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.