Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Do I Stop This Teenage Girl From Falling In Luv Wit Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop This Teenage Girl From Falling In Luv Wit Me (2411 Views)

Nigerian Parents Should Stop This. / Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop This Teenage Girl From Falling In Luv Wit Me by yetseyi(f): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
reserved111:
All t.
Besides I never said dis young gal is sort She is a very pretty and intelligent young woman dat every man will want to keep if she were to be of age or wen she get to ripe age. [/b]Advice I seek is hw to make her remove adult kind of feelings till she get to d bridgebridge[b].

Now you are saying the truth, So you even had intentions on the girl and you were sounding as if she was a burden on your neck. angry

You should have come straight from the beginning, Sha be patient till she's 18 and marry her properly.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Teenage Girl From Falling In Luv Wit Me by FynBabe(f): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wow!
You are so, so intelligent.
The guy never talk true.
Big brother indeed!
frozenSun:

The Worst lie you can tell anyone is the lie you tell to yourself.
"SOMEHOW" you collected her number ? Somehow ? Seriously ? Please explain SOMEHOW!
is it that when you went to the restaurant to get food they served the food along with the number as toothpick ?

You try to tell us why you took her number. Remember the day you asked for her number and remember the way you asked for it.
and by the way, why didn't you ask for the mum's number instead, since it was for the sole purpose of ordering food.?

She started calling and you probably started it. She started calling and you were leading her on, giving her all the green lights. when she calls, you clear your voice very well before you answer so that you can sound sweet in her ear. Just like a bird She followed your bread crumbs and now you are telling us another thing and trying to look all innocent and pure.

Excuse me!
From ordering food to midnight calls to giving her your phone to read your messages and having conversations about females on your phone and showing her your Bsc and WAEC results. How come ?

She has been coming to your house and you showed her your SHINNING Msc and Bsc and Phd and GCFR results to ENCOURAGE her while letting her read your messages and talk about females on your phone as well as discuss about marriage.

What else are you not telling us?
You kissed her? Yes/No
You smooched her? Yes/No
She gave you head? Yes/No
You have been 4keen her? Yes/No
Or it is only your certificate and your phone she came to see in your house? No/No.

because this your story seems to have been painted and cooked up in a way to make her look bad and make you look like the victim.

You say you were just being a big brother to her. But that's how these things start abi? Big brother Africa.

Tell yourself the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop This Teenage Girl From Falling In Luv Wit Me by frozenSun(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
reserved111:
All these pals saying: tell her to stop calling you, talk to her wit fatherly voice, block her, be mean wit her and all dat...
No matter what she deserve my respect besides I'm smone that treat children wit respect even kids of 4 years, I can't beat a child rather I talk to them wit d same respect as I talk to adults. You don't need to Snub a child if u want to get best result. .
Besides I never said dis young gal is sort of rag dat u just need a way to dispose. She is a very pretty and intelligent young woman dat every man will want to keep if she were to be of age or wen she get to ripe age. Advice I seek is hw to make her remove adult kind of feelings till she get to d bridge.

hahahahaaa
shey una don see am.

u collect phone number to order food. why you no collect the mama own number ?

next thing be say she don dey check your phone.

next thing she don dey ask u about the babes on your phone

next thing she even know your Facebook details. who gave her ?

next thing u don dey show her your GCE, WAEC, NECO, BSc, MSc, MBA, GCFR, GCON, certificate. weda u carry the certificate dem go her mama shop. na u sabi.

next thing u don see her finish to the point say you know say she be pretty WOMAN with this and that qualities. (@ bolded)

NOW AGAIN. MAKE UNA SEE THIS GUY WEY SAY MAKE WE ADVICE AM but it seems he already knows how best to handle the matter (@ bolded)

*in Patience Jonathan's voice*
KonTeeNyu

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop This Teenage Girl From Falling In Luv Wit Me by Kaira333: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
I thought u said u are 33, now u are 31. Keeping on lieing, God is watching u grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Recession Is A Blessing / Why Marry When You Know Your Libido Is Low???? / What Type Of Marriage Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.