Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Stop Google From Tracking Your Voice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Google From Tracking Your Voice (382 Views)

How To Know If Someone Is Tracking Your Phone / How To Stop Google From Recording Your Browsing Activities / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Google From Tracking Your Voice by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Do you know that Google is silently recording everything you say? When you turn on Voice and Audio Activity, you let Google save a recording of your voice and other audio to your Google Account.

Using a feature which allows people to search the Web with their voices, Google stores these recordings to improve their software language recognition tools and the results it brings up. You can even listen through the recordings, see how the sound was recorded and read through handy transcripts of your most unsuspected conversations.

If you worried about your recordings you didn’t even know about , relax, you can delete them easily using Google’s history page.
Hover to Google’s audio history page ....

http://www.digitalclique.com.ng/delete-voice-activities-google/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help... Do I Need To Root My Android Phone Before I Can Use Cheats? / Help With My Htc One X. / How To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Information With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.