Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. (1945 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Mocks Charly Boy, Calls Him "Mumu" After He Was Tear-Gassed / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by temptnow: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
– Asari Dokubo claims President Buhari is planning a genocide against south east and south south people – He declares his support for Niger Delta Avengers – He insists he will not intercede on behalf of the government to dialogue with the militants Asari Dokubo has said that he will not dialogue with members of the Niger Delta Avengers and declared his support for them. The militant group has claimed responsibility for the bombing of oil and gas pipelines in the region which has affected the oil production and economy of the country. In a statement via his social media page, Dokubo said he would not condemn the activities of the militants and claimed President Muhammadu Buhari was planning a genocide against the south east and south south region of the country.

Read full statement below:

The public should note that I, Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo-Asari,Alabo Edi Abali -Abala Buruburu 1 of Kalabari had not entered, directed, appointed or delegated any person or group of persons to negotiate or enter into dialogue with any president, vice president, governor, minister, national security adviser, any committee or institution in furtherance of the Nigerian states pretension to the pursuance of peace in the occupied Ijaw, Niger Delta Region and The United States of Biafra(USB).

Therefore, anybody who had presented himself/herself claiming to me or represent me in any manner of discussion, fora or conference in furtherance of this pretentious negotiation or dialogue is a fraud and therefore should not be accorded any recognition, as a person representing me, the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Front and Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force. I am convinced and firmly believe that the occupation gambari and their collaborators in the Nigerian state led by General Muhammadu Buhari is not interested in any or in any type of peace in Ijaw, the Niger Delta Region, In the Territories of the United States of Biafra or even in any part of Nigeria.

The body language of General Muhammadu Buhari is to carry out a genocide and a pogrom against the Ijaw, Niger Delta and the United States of Biafra (USB). Therefore, there is no way I will be hoodwinked to be part of any sham that the government of the Nigerian state led General Muhammadu Buhari is masquerading as negotiation or dialogue that will lead to peace in the aforesaid territories….The same way the bride Amnesty was introduced-which I and the volunteers rejected-was used to bribe the faint hearted amongst our compatriots, the cult gangs and fraternities, and the criminal elements in the Niger Delta to allow the our hydro carbon resources-which is our God given and exclusively belong to us- to be freely extracted to satisfy the extravagant and immoral appetite of the gambari and their collaborators…Today most of the recipients of the Amnesty bribe are full of regrets and wish that they turn back the hands of clock. In furtherance to the above stated reasons, I have no cause to be part of any negotiation or dialogue in the present General Muhammadu Buhari contrived crisis in the Ijaw territories to give him an excuse to carry out his well thought out plan to execute his genocide and pogrom against us….since I am not a member of the Niger Delta Avengers or any of the other internet groups trying to obliterate the shine of the heroic explores of the Niger Delta Avengers….Some people had severally opined that if I am not an Avenger I should publicly disclaim them…Why should I do so? What is my business to be a busybody in this matter? Why should I take pannadol for someone else headache? I will never disclaim, denounce or condemn the Niger Delta Avenger….For I am a known advocate of this truism that for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction….You can’t sow to the winds and expect not to harvest a whirlwind in return.

Finally, the public should know that I am not part of any negotiation or dialogue and had not mandated, nominated, appointed or authorized any person or group of persons to represent me in any dialogue or negotiation with the government of the Nigerian state led by General Muhammadu Buhari. My believe is that only a SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE with the resolution for a PLEBISCITE SUPERVISED BY THE UNITED NATION can lead to permanent peace in Ijaw, Niger Delta and the Biafran territories. Thank you Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo-Asari Alabo Edi Abali-Abala Buruburu 1-of Kalabari Long live the Ijaw nation Long live the United States of Biafra(USB)

https://www.naij.com/886247-finally-asari-dokubo-speaks-nd-avengers-biafra-sends-message-pmb.html

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by Dreal11247: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
What of the effects of the activities on the Region?
Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by BudeYahooCom: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
yorubas will hate him for attaching SE and SS together. grin

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by MrJah(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Asari is a warlord. Not a coward.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by MalcoImX: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmm, how these militants dey fear Abacha. During his time, all these noisemakers became ice cream sellers. Asari look your back, ...Abacha dey follow you.
Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by Temidayo9(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
I hope he know meaning of Genocide ........ abi na gynecology He want to say..... SMH for some people, how can it possible , Genocide hmmmm. People can lie
Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by AngelAhnie(f): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Stop feeling too important
Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by jlinkd78(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
f
Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by hrykanu231(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
The same guy that said he was fighting for us, turned his back on the region and built his school somewhere else. He is not different from the "polithiefians"
Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by dreamwords: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
yorubas will hate him for attaching SE and SS together. grin
Divide and rule tactics is dead
If they had the power they would still cut off abia, imo and anambra and place them in south south and tell them that they not igbos that they are from edo grin grin,,
Jagajaga people

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by blackpanda: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cock n bullshit

Mr asariworefa u are a worthless cargo. U lost all relevance wen ur thieving clueless buffoon was kicked out of asorock. Go and die!
Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by aniomadei: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
temptnow:
– Asari Dokubo claims President Buhari is planning a genocide against south east and south south people – He declares his support for Niger Delta Avengers – He insists he will not intercede on behalf of the government to dialogue with the militants Asari Dokubo has said that he will not dialogue with members of the Niger Delta Avengers and declared his support for them. The militant group has claimed responsibility for the bombing of oil and gas pipelines in the region which has affected the oil production and economy of the country. In a statement via his social media page, Dokubo said he would not condemn the activities of the militants and claimed President Muhammadu Buhari was planning a genocide against the south east and south south region of the country.

Read full statement below:

The public should note that I, Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo-Asari,Alabo Edi Abali -Abala Buruburu 1 of Kalabari had not entered, directed, appointed or delegated any person or group of persons to negotiate or enter into dialogue with any president, vice president, governor, minister, national security adviser, any committee or institution in furtherance of the Nigerian states pretension to the pursuance of peace in the occupied Ijaw, Niger Delta Region and The United States of Biafra(USB).

Therefore, anybody who had presented himself/herself claiming to me or represent me in any manner of discussion, fora or conference in furtherance of this pretentious negotiation or dialogue is a fraud and therefore should not be accorded any recognition, as a person representing me, the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Front and Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force. I am convinced and firmly believe that the occupation gambari and their collaborators in the Nigerian state led by General Muhammadu Buhari is not interested in any or in any type of peace in Ijaw, the Niger Delta Region, In the Territories of the United States of Biafra or even in any part of Nigeria.

The body language of General Muhammadu Buhari is to carry out a genocide and a pogrom against the Ijaw, Niger Delta and the United States of Biafra (USB). Therefore, there is no way I will be hoodwinked to be part of any sham that the government of the Nigerian state led General Muhammadu Buhari is masquerading as negotiation or dialogue that will lead to peace in the aforesaid territories….The same way the bride Amnesty was introduced-which I and the volunteers rejected-was used to bribe the faint hearted amongst our compatriots, the cult gangs and fraternities, and the criminal elements in the Niger Delta to allow the our hydro carbon resources-which is our God given and exclusively belong to us- to be freely extracted to satisfy the extravagant and immoral appetite of the gambari and their collaborators…Today most of the recipients of the Amnesty bribe are full of regrets and wish that they turn back the hands of clock. In furtherance to the above stated reasons, I have no cause to be part of any negotiation or dialogue in the present General Muhammadu Buhari contrived crisis in the Ijaw territories to give him an excuse to carry out his well thought out plan to execute his genocide and pogrom against us….since I am not a member of the Niger Delta Avengers or any of the other internet groups trying to obliterate the shine of the heroic explores of the Niger Delta Avengers….Some people had severally opined that if I am not an Avenger I should publicly disclaim them…Why should I do so? What is my business to be a busybody in this matter? Why should I take pannadol for someone else headache? I will never disclaim, denounce or condemn the Niger Delta Avenger….For I am a known advocate of this truism that for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction….You can’t sow to the winds and expect not to harvest a whirlwind in return.

Finally, the public should know that I am not part of any negotiation or dialogue and had not mandated, nominated, appointed or authorized any person or group of persons to represent me in any dialogue or negotiation with the government of the Nigerian state led by General Muhammadu Buhari. My believe is that only a SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE with the resolution for a PLEBISCITE SUPERVISED BY THE UNITED NATION can lead to permanent peace in Ijaw, Niger Delta and the Biafran territories. Thank you Alhaji Mujahid Abubakr Dokubo-Asari Alabo Edi Abali-Abala Buruburu 1-of Kalabari Long live the Ijaw nation Long live the United States of Biafra(USB)

https://www.naij.com/886247-finally-asari-dokubo-speaks-nd-avengers-biafra-sends-message-pmb.html

Go and seat down Mr Asari fat fool. How did you help Niger Delta youths while you were making money from govt. You built your expense schools in benin republic. I know you will like to defend urself with useless reason of training your people outside Nigeria. Do u think we are fools? No champion forever. For your information, we have records of all your family members and your investments and if you try any stupid thing, we will show you the way to your early grave. You want to destroy our land, then run to benin or other countries you have invested wisely. This is impossible !!. Igbos have invested in other parts of Nigeria such as Lagos, Kano, port harcourt, yenogua, benin, asaba, calabar, uyo markudi, minna, abuja, ijebu ode, abeokuta, ilorin, asaba, ibadan, yola, jos, kebbi, maraba etc and in all the communities in Nigeria, so Igbos cannot destroy what we have built or achieved. We love Nigeria more that any other tribe and we cannot allow you to destoy nigeria out of jelousy. Read more about Asari, the selfish fat man that is making money with the lives of his fellow tribesmen. Tupiakwa!!

Read: http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/01/bayelsa-govt-sends-250-youths-asari-dokubo%E2%80%99s-university-benin-republic-training

The Bayelsa Government has sent 250 youths from the state on automobile technology, cinematography, photography and design in a bid to patronize the academy set up by former Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo, one of President Jonathan’s supporters for his re-election bid in 2015 polls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahid_Dokubo-Asari

$10M annual cash payment for Asari

As part of Yar'adua amnesty incentives to eliminate terrorist activities in the Niger Delta, the federal government awarded massive cash rewards to Asari and other terror leaders of Niger Delta.

Asari received an annual cash payment of USD$10 million a year from Abuja as part of the federal "pipeline security protection fee" to protect the Rivers State pipelines and creeks that the terrorists bombed, kidnapped and killed the workers and guards in the areas.[2]
Citizenship of the Republic of Benin
In 2013, Dokubo Asari became a citizen of Benin and moved his wealth and assets out of the Niger Delta, Nigeria and relocated to Cotonou, Benin Republic where he built several schools, colleges and a university for the school children and students in Cotonou. Dokubo Asari however did not build any school, college or university in Rivers State, Delta State, Enugu, Bayelsa or any other states of the Niger Delta.

My people know your enemies. Anybody or tribe may decide to destroy their land but any attempt on Igbo person, Igboland or igbo investment in any part of Nigeria will be met with the bloodiest fight on earth.

Oganiru Ndi Igbo Youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by attackgat: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
hrykanu231:
The same guy that said he was fighting for us, turned his back on the region and built his school somewhere else. He is not different from the "polithiefians"

He already said that the reason he built his School in another country is because he does not believe his investment will be safe in Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by OFFICIAL336: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
hrykanu231:
Did u really expect him to build the university here. He was only be cautious.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Open Up On avengers, Biafra Problems. by OFFICIAL336: 11:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
The brown roofers will be like, did he really mentioned Biafra? Some fallen angel will commit suicide. RIP in advance.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Reveals Amount Recovered From Looters / Comparing Jonathan To Buhari_ ... Facts And Figures / Nigeria Needs Mindset Change, Not Restructuring – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.