Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (987750 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2017
nemesis2uagain:
since jakeporeshenko wants Latin flavor grin

here we go grin

with love from Argentina grin grin grin

How dare you use me as an excuse to share your collection grin

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Odunayaw:
Venezuela has Brazil,Columbia and the whole North america on its 12,5 and 9 0'clock would be a shame if they didn't have the Sukhois

We can only hope we get the best of and for Jf-17s
Let’s see what Block 3 is gonna be like
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

I wouldn’t have been able to mystify my explanation in this manner, a good Nollywood director should jump on this immediately.
grin Lord save me from one more poor scripted movie grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Vikkie14: 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
nemesis2uagain:
drdo Aircraft Arrester Barrier System

Aircraft Arrester Barrier System is a perfect blend of experience and technology to prevent Air Force flying losses. It offers safe and reliable arresting solutions for combat aircrafts during landing and take-off overrun.

Arrester Barrier system is available in two variants:

For 6 to 20 ton class aircraft
For 20 to 40 ton class aircraft

@Vikkie14

u use these when everything fails brakes,chutes,control surfaces etc
I've seen this on one of the US carrier.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
nemesis4u:

there r few posts relating to them which i posted .

india has good relations especially in economic sector.

however relations with Ecuador turned sour over the dhruv, they did not extend the maintenance contract with OEM and the helis started developing problems.

but my guys blame it on sabotage a big western corporation was behind it . anyways it was a lesson for the stupid indian company that never sign a contract without life long/extended maintenance clause .
Indian defence manufacturers are like the new kids on the block, they'd learn quickly from their experiences.

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Odunayaw:
grin Lord save me from one more poor scripted movie grin
do you have videos from ex Ologun meta ?
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by overhypedsteve(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
nemesis2uagain:
with love from Brazil grin grin grin
Oompa loompa lumpcios. grin please stop all this it's distracting embarassed

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by bidexiii: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Large rebel quadcopter drone armed w/ a mortar round captured by loyalists in Suweida area -h/t @AllyOfTruth

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Prototype of ARDE-Kalyani ATAGS outside DIAT, Pune

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
4569 level 6 protection
VN-17 modular IFV share many components with VT-5 light tank,thus reduce logistic burden

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
VT-5 light tank only 30tons weight

VT-4 50tons meduim tank shows its gl-5 Active Protection System(APS)

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
SOUTH KOREA K-2 MBT
Active Protection System,APS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JV5HTdP_5Q

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Vikkie14:
BBC tales.
When there's a group of people whether locals or foreigners who are bent on destabilizing your government, you don't sit idle and watch.
Claiming Assad is "slaughtering" his people is BBC tales by the moonlight.
We have BH, why don't we just allow them to do whatever they want so we won't have the record of slaughtering "our people"?
What Jpphilips says is on point.
Despite the level of hatred shown by the Anti - Trump, they've never pick up arms against his government despite the many gun shops littering the streets of America.

What happened in Libya is NATO orchestrated plan that was well executed using the people against the government.

The problem they created in Libya is what we are contending with and trying to contain today.

the seeds of chaos r inherent in every country

the crux of the matter is who r the stakeholders -who waters it and to what purpose

note chaos can be interpreted as manifesting itself either in good or bad state , depending if it is in favor or contrary to the well being of the state.

citizens of a welfare state will fight for their country no matter their internal difference becz all of them r stakeholders of the resources / governance of the state. nobody will burn a house which he/she built himself or herself.

whereas a security state no matter how prosperous or how legitimate will always be a country divided against itself becz there r no stakeholders ,except for a few individuals in power or a single political party.

and importantly thieves will always enter or try to enter a house with open doors , so whose onus is it to be responsible for the security - not the stakeholders (owners) but all the collective stakeholders ie the owners, the neighbors , the security , everybody in the system .

so question to u is was Libya a welfare state or security state ? grin

nation state is a collective reflection of what we r as citizens the good,the bad,the worse,the united,the divided.......................the intelligent or the morons grin

undivided citizens can never be turned against itself , how hard anybody may try, but divided citizens just need a small nudge at the right time and on the right issue to start the fireworks. grin

study for exploiting vulnerabilities of a state is very interesting becz it sometimes reflects and helps u introspect the vulnerabilities of ur own state. i believe i mentioned something relating to it once

it is a top dollar business wink

anyways

dig a pit for others , and ur likely to fall into it grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Indian light field guns up north

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Let’s see what Block 3 is gonna be like

Defence.pk claimed JF17 block 2 is on the same category with the JAS gripen while the F16 is higher. However, the block 3 which will be flying next year will be on the same class with the F16 block 52+

You can go through their tweets. They replied questions on the JF17. The Jf17 block 1 was actually the test bed for their air to air refuelling.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
do you have videos from ex Ologun meta ?
Nope
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by MikeCZA: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
tdayof:

Defence.pk claimed JF17 block 2 is on the same category with the JAS gripen while the F16 is higher. However, the block 3 which will be flying next year will be on the same class with the F16 block 52+

You can go through their tweets. They replied questions on the JF17. The Jf17 block 1 was actually the test bed for their air to air refuelling.
Opnions from that site should be taken with a pitch of salt.

There's also no scale used to compare fighters! As the real force multiplication capabilities are not made public.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Peace offering

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Xbee007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
MikeCZA:
Opnions from that site should be taken with a pitch of salt.

There's also no scale used to compare fighters! As the real force multiplication capabilities are not made public.

I stopped following them on Twitter the day I saw them celebrate the death of some Indian soldiers in Kashmir. Who does that

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Odunayaw:
Peace offering

dont know who it is for

but can i claim it grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
nemesis4u:

dont know who it is for
but can i claim it grin grin grin
Its the kinda pic I call 'Look and Live'
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
KC-390 brazil

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
7.62 mm caliber IA2 assault rifle brazil

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2017
Mectron MSS-1.2 ATGM brazil

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2017
nemesis4u:
KC-390 brazil
If one could marry 4 wives and they were all planes... this aircraft will be my 3rd. Hypothetically speaking of course *sighs and sips chilled zobo*

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Someone took my complaint seriously grin I like the customer service here.

heard this is the currency commonly accepted here grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Mectron mar-1 ARM brazil

NAF will buy it for jf17 ?

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Someone took my complaint seriously grin I like the customer service here

grin grin grin

was getting boring , starting to hate drdo grin

ur payment is accepted grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 20, 2017
nemesis4u:
Mectron mar-1 ARM brazil

NAF will buy it for jf17 ?
Is this the missile jointly produced with South Africans ?

If NAF goes all out on the JF17 purchase then we won’t get air superiority fighters.

There’s a reason NAF ordered very limited numbers of the JF17 so far, I believe they were promised something better if patient.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 20, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Is this the missile jointly produced with South Africans ?

If NAF goes all out on the JF17 purchase then we won’t get air superiority fighters.

There’s a reason NAF ordered very limited numbers of the JF17 so far, I believe they were promised something better if patient.

no

PAF imported around 100 of these

actually my believe is NAF procured 3 initially becz they want to trial it in Nigeria and see how it pans out. and recommend Nigeria specific changes if any.

in the real world one cannot take the claims of any seller seriously, u got to test a complex thing as a fighter aircraft thoroughly. almost every country does it.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2017
IR AAM from Mectron brazil

a darter (i thought it was South African @MikeCZA )

MAA1B interesting control surface on the fore section

MAA1

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 20, 2017
nemesis4u:

no

PAF imported around 100 of these

actually my believe is NAF procured 3 initially becz they want to trial it in Nigeria and see how it pans out. and recommend Nigeria specific changes if any.

in the real world one cannot take the claims of any seller seriously, u got to test a complex thing as a fighter aircraft thoroughly. almost every country does it.

Why can’t the jets be tested in Nigeria before placing an order ?
Don’t countries usually do that ?
How do you like the payments I made ( hard currency)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (667) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.