Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (1025463 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 20, 2016
patches689:

The Ambassador was at an art exibit, the guy was 100% part of his personal detail... you can see him in the background of pic 1

Video of the assasination *Warning Graphic*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMV0GvrBhPk

Watching the video again, this simply shows once more the "beastility" of man.

The photo puts things into perspective. This attack though, is unlikely to harm Russia-Turkey relations, but i suppose if this had happened a few days or weeks after the downing of the Jet, Russia would have gone to war with Turkey.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2016
IbnSultaan:
Henry240 some of the words flying here base on Turkey n Edrogan is uncall for & I find it offensive.
Folks here should learn to separate Islam from actions of people who want resources n power

The comments are all political. What you should find offensive, is what happens in Nigeria. I wonder why you. Should be bothered by the comments people make about Erdogan, Turkey or any other country apart from Nigeria.

Nobody correlated the incident to Islam also. If any comment in that thread draws Islam to the killing, call the person out and I'll immediately forward to the Mods.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
NEW DELHI. India has cleared the first payment of 15 per cent to seal the deal for 36 Rafale combat aircraft with the French Government.

Sources told India Strategic that the instalment was cleared recently, and as per the contract, the French Government will deliver the first few aircraft within three years, that is sometime in 2019. India has though requested France to speed the delivery to the extent possible.

Industry sources in Paris also said that aircraft manufacturer Dassault had started working with its partners well in advance towards the Indian requirement, particularly as the Indian Air Force had asked for some specific modifications.

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Technology Experiment Satellite or (TES) was an experimental satellite to demonstrate and validate, in orbit, technologies that could be used in the future satellites of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). TES weighs 1108 kg and was successfully placed in 568 km sun synchronous orbit on October 22, 2001 using the PSLV-C3 version of Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle. PSLV-C3 also injected two more satellites: PROBA, a Belgian satellite and BIRD, a German satellite.

The technologies demonstrated in TES are attitude and orbit control system, high torque reaction wheels, new reaction control system with optimised thrusters and a single propellant tank, light weight spacecraft structure, solid state recorder, X-band phased array antenna, improved satellite positioning system, miniaturised TTC and power system and, two-mirror-on-axis camera optics.

The Technology Experiment Satellite (TES) has a pan chromatic camera for remote sensing. The camera is which is capable of producing images of 1 metre resolution. 1 m resolution means the camera is able to distinguish between two objects which are separated at least a metre.

TES, which was launched in 2001, helped the US army with high-resolution images during the 9/11 counter-terrorism offensive against the Taliban.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
henry240 whats the resolution of the nigerian satellites currently active

why dont u post info about nigerian space capability, me thinks it is one of the sectors where nigeria is ahead and should be proud of
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
graphic will remove it afterwards

it was the body of a terrorist who got hit by thermobaric rounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzxVL8WoTwo

most probably this one

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
nemesis2u:

why dont u post info about nigerian space capability, me thinks it is one of the sectors where nigeria is ahead and should be proud of

No idea. Off course we are proud of our satellites, and general space advancement.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
ins vikrant

1 Share

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
IFG indian field gun 105mm

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
FGFA (PAKFA)

photoshopped lol grin

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
LFG indian light field gun 105mm

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
IFG indian field gun 105mm

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
stevebond007:

My favorite aeroplane.
I like am.
You have idea on the asking price?

Cessna 208b Grand Caravan EX
the 2 pic

roughly around 2.5 million USD for brand new,there are comparing price online by Google.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
chinese8107:

the 2 pic

roughly around 2.5 million USD for brand new,there are comparing price online by Google.

do they accept blank cheques grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
nemesis2u:

do they accept blank cheques grin

me think negotiatable
how many do you want grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Come thru.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by stevebond007(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
chinese8107:

the 2 pic

I like the plane, its very rugged, they call it the Jeep of the skies

I get this I will travel around the world!
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
stevebond007:

I like the plane, its very rugged, they call it the Jeep of the skies

I get this I will travel around the world!

most airlines buy it for commercial use or rent.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
AC352 (Airbus EC175)
a Sino-French project has it's first flight recently
http://www.safran-helicopter-engines.com/media/chinas-ac352-completes-first-flight-wz16-engine-20161220?shadowbox=1.

it's the most advanced design civilian helicopter of it's class

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2016
out of topic :

Alepo yesterday , a pic maybe you will not see in western medias

5 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by giles14(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2016
chkil:
out of topic :

the West n it's media houses would be vexed by this pix
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by bidexiii: 3:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
Russian Marine Spetsnaz (SOF) uses look-alikes of Swedish CB90 boats (Раптор) and Finnish M05 uniforms (Егерь).

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by bidexiii: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2016
Advanced weapons keeping Russia safe in Kaliningrad .

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by bidexiii: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Waterproof tablet developed for Russia’s special forces .

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
VN3 platform
China

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by chinese8107: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2016
chkil:
out of topic :

We are going to grab Aleppo by the pvssy and bomb the shìt out of it. cool
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
nemesis2u:

I will post as soon As possible
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by MikeCZA: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
NickleTheory:

We are going to grab Aleppo by the pvssy and bomb the shìt out of it. cool
And who's this "us".

Fighter internet pilots?

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by BlackBaron: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
Western Aleppo that is...

Unfortunately that of Syria's is a case of too many cooks spoil the broth.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
MikeCZA:
And who's this "us".
Fighter internet pilots?
grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by tdayof(m): 5:06am On Dec 22, 2016
"On-Deck Emergency" Temporarily Grounds U.S. Navy Fighters

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HjWMfAZopas/VGkV9etn_nI/AAAAAAABDxs/96xHCr-k4lI/s1600/MSF12-0077-01_EA-18G.jpg[/img]
The U.S. Navy's fleet of strike fighters and electronic attack aircraft were grounded for two days after an incident that injured the two-person aircrew and damaged an airplane. The grounding, which was lifted this morning, followed an "on-deck emergency" involving an EA-18G Growler.

The grounding, or "operational pause" as the Navy put it, followed an incident on Friday involving a Growler from Electronic Attack Squadron 132, also known as the Scorpions. It happened at approximately 11 a.m., shortly before takeoff. The pilot and electronic warfare officer suffered undisclosed injuries and were taken to a local hospital for evaluation.

The Navy has not disclosed the exact nature of the event, which happened at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island in Washington state. The Aviationist blog described the accident as a "canopy incident."

The grounding, which affected hundreds of aircraft fleet-wide, was lifted today, December 19. Navy Times says there will be new measures designed to mitigate the likelihood of the incident being repeated as "changes to aircraft wash-wash procedures and updates to Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization."

Although the event occurred on a EA-18G Growler electronic attack aircraft, the grounding was extended to F/A-18E/F Super Hornets, due to the common airframe and a number of common aircraft parts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (668) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.