Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

God Used Slain Female Preacher To Heal Mad Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Used Slain Female Preacher To Heal Mad Man (729 Views)

God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye / A Grace Preacher To Answer All Your Questions And settle your Confusions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Used Slain Female Preacher To Heal Mad Man by shinystar(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
The late Deaconess Eunice Mojisola Olawale, who was murdered on Saturday during morning evangelism in Kubwa, once healed a mad man.

This was disclosed on Monday when sympathisers thronged the deceased’s residence in Abuja.

A man, who cried uncontrollably, lamented how an encounter with the ‘woman of faith’ led to his healing from a mental illness that had defied solution.

The man, who pastors a church, threw the gathering into further tears when he revealed how God used the late Mrs. Olawale to heal him.

He said: “I used to be mad but she was the one that God used to heal me.

“I saw her enter into the heaven. She wore white lace and immediately she entered, her face turned to gold.”

http://naijachurchnews.com/god-used-slain-female-preacher-heal-mad-man/

The man however didn’t offer further details on the healing.

The slain preacher will be Thursday at Apo cemetery, Abuja.
Re: God Used Slain Female Preacher To Heal Mad Man by KingEbukaNaija: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: God Used Slain Female Preacher To Heal Mad Man by truthmans2012: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thank God for her life.

She displayed God's power for miracles.

The sad thing is, those muslims wasting Christians lives cannot do anything spiritually beneficial to anyone. They cannot heal any lives but take them.

Their god they kill for cannot fight for himself, what a powerless god.

1 Like

Re: God Used Slain Female Preacher To Heal Mad Man by babajeje123(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
truthmans2012:
Thank God for her life.

She displayed God's power for miracles.

The sad thing is, those muslims wasting Christians lives cannot do anything spiritually beneficial to anyone. They cannot heal any lives but take them.

Their god they kill for cannot fight for himself, what a powerless god.
He's a blood sucking vampire too.

(1) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Successfully Predicts Zambia Election / What Happened To The Ark Of The Covenant? / Plz, Christians. Help Me Analyse This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.