Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (105510 Views)

Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / A Song For Bola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2016
okay would post today...
read and absorb!
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by callmeomotee33(f): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Wow....that is y i love u so much ***kiss kiss kiss***...u are d best...we are waiting
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Olabantu(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Angelsss:

okay would post today...

read and absorb!
What tymtym smiley smiley sad
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2016
laikas:

pls hw do i read the complete story, pls these click is not working for me. pls help, i feel like dyin if i dnt read the ful story.

To Buy from Okadabooks.com, follow the following procedures:
Download the okadabooks reading app from google play
Go to ‘refill account’
Refill with the options given
Refill slightly higher than the price of the book
Because VAT applies
Download the book
Read and drop your comment in the ‘review box’.
For more enquiries visit aishayasmina©yahoo.com.
The following books are available for downloads
-In love with her pastor by Rose Akpabio 1&2
- Flames of desire by Rose Akpabio
- Emediong by Rose Akpabio.
Happy reading!

or you buy the PDF directly from me
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2016
Angelsss:
shey I posted yesterday and some pple tok say na over dose,...

okay would post today...

read and absorb
if u af tym also post TYTT
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by laikas: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Angelsss:

To Buy from Okadabooks.com, follow the following procedures: Download the okadabooks reading app from google play Sign up or register Log in with your username and password Go to ‘refill account’ Refill with the options given Refill slightly higher than the price of the book Because VAT applies Download the book Read and drop your comment in the ‘review box’. For more enquiries visit aishayasmina©yahoo.com. The following books are available for downloads -In love with her pastor by Rose Akpabio 1&2 - Flames of desire by Rose Akpabio - Emediong by Rose Akpabio. Happy reading!
or you buy the PDF directly from me
ok, thanks. nice story
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Sylvarresta(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Angelsss God bless you, walahi d tin full me
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by solmantb: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2016
Angelsss no mind the ppl wey dey talk of over dose....infact for me o...kill me with overdose...its better than underdose...weldone jare!
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Alright my angels...it's time for the last dose....
Thanks for all your kind words..,
and those of you that said mean things to me
thank you too...
I pray you like this....

please if you were quite unlucky...
you didn't follow this thread from day one..,sorry o
the book is available for downloads...
send me a mail if you have any problem...
and don't feel too bad...
follow my other story...
it's in the TOSIN FAMILY SERIES
(TYTT: TWO YEARS TO THIRTY)
which would still be completed here...
so abeg...don't come calling me names...
no be my fault...

thanks guys!

ABOUT THE BOOK....

Songs of Love( a song for Bola) is a Romance thriller. It tells a story of Bola Makanjuola, a call girl who aspires to be a singer…… She falls in love with Vega Oluwatosin, the son of Chief Gbenga Oluwatosin who run their family business empire together…. Vega Oluwatosin is engaged to Carol Edoho , he loves her very much and wouldn’t let nothing come between them…. He tries to fight the feelings that grow each day for the call girl he had an affair with, Bola Makanjuola…. What happens next? Does he return her love? Would Carol give up on him that easily? FIND OUT!!!!! Other Books written by ROSE AKPABIO INCLUDE -TRADITIONAL ROMANCE SERIES 1-Emediong(whom the gods have blessed) 2- Yashira (the moon prophecy) - CHRISTIAN ROMANCE SERIES 1- In love with her pastor 2- Flames of desire - - THE TOSIN TRILOGY 1- Songs of love 2- Two years to thirty ROMANCE THRILLER 1- The photographer
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
SONGS OF LOVE(A SONG FOR BOLA) EPISODE 20 BY ROSE AKPABIO

‘good morning my children’ Makanjuola called cheerfully as the trio walked into his room….
He couldn’t miss the sad expression on their faces and he wondered what had happened in his absence…

‘where’s your mother’? he was glad to be back home…had Evelyn finally abandoned him totally? As she always threatened….

‘Dad how are you feeling’? Bola forced a smile….she’d had a long talk with her siblings and had decided it was best for their dad to hear it from them than someone else…the pain would be too much to bear….

‘hey Bola…what is it? Why are you wearing this gloomy faces? Aren’t you children happy to see me’?

‘dad….’ Dami started and paused….not knowing how to relay the words to his father….

‘what is it…where’s your mother…’?

‘She died a week ago….’ Bola quickly chipped in as Fikayo had started crying again….

‘no, Evelyn?....’ he pressed his hands firmly to his chest as his heart raced….what was happening to him?

‘dad please don’t die….i love you so much’ Bola rushed and knelt beside him…..

‘I am confused Child….what happened to her’? he held her hands tightly…like his life support was there…

‘she died of a heart attack according to Dr. Aliyu….we found her lifeless in the parlor…there was no sign of any ailment…’ Dami explained and handed some documents over to his father…who read through them quietly……

‘Fikayo….come over here…’ he beckoned on to her….his daughter had suddenly grown pale….

‘you have to be strong, I know you were the closest to her…but you have to stay strong, you have your whole life ahead of you….Bola wasn’t even this mature when her mother died…but look how she’s doing now…follow her footsteps…your mother was a good woman, though she had her weaknesses…but wherever she is, I’m very sure she’ll want you all to be happy’ he kissed her hair softly…

‘I promise to be strong for you, dad….please don’t die too’ she sobbed and hugged him….

‘we’ll all pull through this….’ He had to call the chief about his proposal soon…their company was falling apart, it needed resurrection…maybe the merger was a good idea…maybe they needed to be partners….

‘knock knock….’ The maid walked into Makanjuola’s room…she was dressed in black just like her family who’d begun mourning….

‘goodmorning sir…please there’s a man outside…he says he came to pay his condolences….’

‘did he tell you his name’? Dami asked…

‘yes, Vega Oluwatosin….’ The maid replied….

‘oh, send him in…’ Makanjuola felt honored that Chief’s son could actually visit them….

‘I need to go to the kitchen right now dad…’ Bola was about leaving when her father called her…she wasn’t prepared to see Vega….he couldn’t see her like this….

Evelyn’s death brought back memories about her mother ….she felt so much pain…he couldn’t see her like that….

‘Fifi come on…let’s go say hi to Vega….’ Dami beckoned to his sister….

‘yes dad’? she walked closer to him….

‘sit…I want to talk to you dear….’ He smiled at his beautiful daughter….

‘go on dad….’ She wondered what he wanted to discuss with her….

‘it’s about that young man…I saw the way you two looked at each other ….do you like him?’ he wasn’t blind….

‘no dad, isn’t he Fikayo’s fiance’? Bola lied….
Why was her father asking her this?....

‘I know….look up ….Fifi never liked him… I almost forced her into marriage with him….be honest with me…do you two know each other’?

‘yes dad….’ She couldn’t meet her father’s scrutinizing gaze….

‘well…it seems you aren’t ready to open up to me….but I just want you to know that I approve……’

‘why dad? You don’t even know him….’ She wondered what her father was getting at….

‘you are right…I don’t know him…but my instincts tell me he’s meant for you…go now…go see him’ he shooed her away and she laughed like a little girl….

………………………………………………..

‘Welcome Vega…..’ Dami offered him a chair….

‘thanks Dami…how are you Fifi’? this was very akward for him, but he had no other choice but to come see Bola here…

He’d gone over to her place but there was no sign of life there and she’d been ignoring his calls….

‘don’t look at me that way…I totally support you and Bee…’ Fifi brightened suddenly as she saw Vega’s guilty expression….

‘whoa….okay…so am sorry for what happened…how are you holding up’? his face broke into a smile….

‘I don’t know…but everyone tells me to be strong…so I’ll be…but it hurts like hell’ she knew she wouldn’t get over this for a long time….

‘hey…..it’s gonna be fine’ Dami rubbed her shoulders and winked at Vega as Bola walked towards them….

He had to admit that even in her state of mourning, she was still adorable….

‘good morning….Bola…’ he rose to his feet….

‘Vega….’ She smiled briefly…wasn’t he ever going to give up?

‘I called you….’ He began but she waved him off…

‘let’s talk outside….’ She suggested and they both walked out to the garden….
……………………………………………

‘listen Bola…I am really sorry for everything I did to you in the past…I know this isn’t the right time to say this…but I can’t help it…please just give me a chance’ his voice was husky with emotion….

‘please….’ He begged softly…how long would he be punished for his crimes?....

‘I’ve broken up with Carol….it’s you I want…can’t you see?’ he wondered why she was silent….this was going to be difficult….

‘Vega….i know you’re sorry…but I don’t know if I could ever trust you….what if you betray me? What if you hurt me again? I am tired of hurting….i want something real…something concrete…and I don’t know if you’ll be able to look beyond my past…I wouldn’t lie I don’t care about you…I do, but right now am just being careful with my heart…it’s in a really fragile place right now….’ She gave him a piece of her mind….

‘okay… I would never judge you Bola…I’ll marry you…is that what you want? Closure? I’m ready to do anything for you….’ He was desperate to win her love….

‘marriage? That’s funny….why would I want to marry right now?’ she chuckled softly and he felt glad he was able to ignite a smile…

‘okay…what do you want me to do?....tell me…I love you so much Bee…’

‘I don’t know….just make me happy…I’m in a bad place right now….’ She forced a smile…

‘I understand perfectly….i’ve been there once….when my parents got divorced newly…it was very painful for me….’ He unlocked the memories…

‘tell me about your mother…you rarely mention her…’ she was suddenly curious….

‘well…I lost her a long time ago and it hurts like hell…but I choose to stay strong because I have a father who truly cares for me…I don’t know what I’ll be without the lion….’

‘the lion’? what was that?

‘oh, that’s what we call our dad’ he grinned boyishly….and she was charmed by it….

‘oh that’s nice….how’s your brother Tony’? she asked….

‘hmmm….’ He hesitated…contemplating within, whether to tell her the true story about his break-up with Carol or not….

‘we had a fight…and I haven’t seen him since then….’ He avoided her penetrating gaze, god, why did she have to be this pretty?

‘a fight? About what….?’ She pressed on….

‘let’s say he hurt me very much and I don’t know if I could ever forgive him…’

‘well…whatever your decision…remember life is too short to keep grudges…the sudden death of Evelyn has thought me a lot…we may not have the opportunity to say goodbye…’ she advised….

‘yes….but he hurt me very deeply…it’s not that easy to let go…’ he couldn’t help it….

‘well…it’s easy…remember the way you treated me before now? How you humiliated me? And blocked me out of your life?’ she was trying to make a point here…

‘I’m sorry…’ he whispered quietly….

‘no don’t say that…I’m not going over this…to make you feel guilty….though it was hard for me…I tried and let go …even now, am still trying to look past all those hurts…because I feel something for you…and when you love somebody…you forgive that person no matter the gravity of the crime…so if Tony really means anything to you…you’ll forgive him…am curious though…what did he do to get Vega mad?’ she watched him closely…he seemed like a secretive person…could she handle that?

‘I feel stupid and ashamed of myself for holding a grudge when you easily forgave me…I promise to make peace with my brother when I leave here….’ he was going to do just that….

‘good for you…’ she tapped her fingers on the table…waiting for his reply….

‘well….he slept with Carol years ago when I travelled abroad…and they both kept mute about it…I just discovered that recently…’he paused as a smile played on her lips…

‘wow…so you had to act on it…’?

‘I’m not done…that wasn’t the real reason I broke up with Carol…I felt like a horrible person if I just had to wake up and tell her I never felt a thing for her…that was part of it…it was a cover…I realized, what I felt for Carol was nothing but Care…but love …love is different…it’s deeper and it’s wider….and that’s what I feel for you…’ he reached out for her hands….

‘I don’t know what to say Vega…’ she wished Rose was here to tell her what to do…as her heart fluttered hearing those sweet words from him…he was pouring his whole heart to her….

‘please say you feel the same way too….’ He tightened his grip on her….

‘I’m scared Vega….’ She rubbed his fingers with her…

‘okay then….’ He rose to his feet….he was probably going to look stupid but he had to do it anyway….

‘are you leaving?’ she suddenly felt hurt? Had she pushed him too far?

‘no…I want to give you something special….a song of love…a song for Bola…I know you like music…’ he winked….

‘are you kidding me? Ride on dear’ she clapped her hands….

‘alright….it’s a song by John legend… ‘all of me’….

‘all of me….loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges…you brown eyes and her lips too…..give me all of you….’ He sang with his eyes closed and hoped it worked else he was going to kill his father….

Uknown to them Fifi and Dami had been watching from behind…….

‘bravo!’ she cheered him….she hadn’t felt this happy in a long time….he actually made her laugh while she wore mourning clothes….
And at that moment…she knew Vega would be hers…till the end of time….
……………………………..
‘he has such a bad voice…John legend would probably arrest him for changing those lyrics…’ Fifi chuckled softly…

‘I bet he sings better than you’ Dami winked at her….

‘shut up Dami’ she replied….months back when their mother was still alive, Dami’s words would’ve emanated into a big fight…but she couldn’t now, he was all she had left….aside father and Bola…

‘I told you they would be good together….with her he doesn’t get bored….i’m glad she’s happy’ Dami pressed the phone to his ears….

He missed Rose…he yearned for her company….

‘Fifi…I want to go on a picnic with a friend and I want you to come….’ He couldn’t leave his sister alone in this house….father could do fine by himself as some of their family members had already arrived….

‘sure….how about Bee…wouldn’t she be interested’? Fikayo was concerned….

‘well…looking over there….i don’t think she needs our company very much’ Dami smiled and pulled his sister away….they were done spying on Bee and Vega…..

……………………………………………

‘so tell me you love me….’ He released her after he’d kissed the air out of her lungs….

‘I love you….Vega…’ she searched his eyes for any sign of deceit in them…but she found none….his orbs were filled with sincerity…out of their depths came flames of passion and she was gladdened by what she’d seen ….

‘so….what next’? he tickled her…..

‘what next? Be careful….my dad could work in on us….’she wriggled in his arms….

‘good…that’s why we should get a room….’ He smiled and winked again….

‘I’m not doing that with you again….’ She looked away shyly….

‘really? Somebody is not being honest…..okay…let’s go over to my place and I’ll cook you dinner….i won’t do anything you kick against….i just want to spend time with you Bee…. I love you….’ He pressed his lips firmly to her forehead….

‘are you sure?’ she looked up at him….

‘I love you complete…..now go get your backs…I’m taking you home’ he liked the sound of that….’home..’

His house had felt empty and he was forced to go stay with the lion for a while….now he had a reason to go back….

‘let me pick this….’ She wondered who’d called….

‘hello good afternoon…is this Bola Makanjuola? A.k.a Bee?’ the familiar female voice asked…

‘yes…and who am I speaking with please’? she’d heard this voice before….

‘Miss Mo from the golden voice contest….there was a change in the rules of the competition…out of the five selected…I was made to choose just three contestants by the organizers and sponsors of the contest….

After which they would be mass voting at the SONGBET site for the winner….so I’m calling to congratulate you for being the first of the three….while Doshima came second and Carol third…congratulations dear….You shall meet with the organizers nextweek for the trophy…wear something nice…the national television Authority and other mega t.v stations would be there to grace the show…’

‘I can’t believe this…Voting had started already’? she scratched her head…she’d been shut out of the world too long…

‘yes…a week ago….’ Miss Mo replied….

‘my step mother died approximately a week ago, so I was too pre-occupied with that to know about the recent developments in the contest….’ She breathed a sigh of relief…

‘I’m sorry about that Bee….have a nice day ahead…’

Vega watched her intently and wondered who she was speaking to….was it a guy? He felt foolish….for having such thoughts…it was unlike him to feel jealous….

‘I just won the competition’…. She yelled and jumped in the garden….

‘wow…golden voices? You deserve it love…Your voice is soothing…it is beautiful…pure magic…’ he embraced her….

‘awww Vega…how long does it take to get to your place? We should hurry? We have a lot of celebrating to do’…. She kissed him briefly on his cheeks and ran to get her bag…

‘I love you so much’ he whispered and felt his lips….

His eyes trailed after her….he’d seen their future…though he wasn’t a seer…the future wasn’t dark like the garment she wore…
Neither was it dull like the gray of the sky….
Neither was it filled with flowers like the garden where they’d kissed…because flowers usually faded….
Their future was theirs alone to write…and he was ready….to write a future for them…where love would flow like a river…
with no ceasing or unending….
Because they were meant for each other….she was his beginning and he was her end….

EPILOGUE ***
‘Where are you my love’? Vega hadn’t spend a lot of time in the office…he needed to get back to his beautiful girlfriend….

He considered himself the luckiest man on earth….though Bola had asked him to wait till she was ready…his patience was gradually running out….why couldn’t they just seal their relationship?

‘am in the kitchen babe….’ She smiled and stirred the porridge expertly….

She’d missed him so much….Vega was a very nice guy, he had a good sense of humor…his snoring made her laugh….but he had a good heart above all….

‘what’s cooking’? he winked and loosened his tie as he walked into the kitchen….

‘your favorite…’she turned and faced him….

‘I like what you’re wearing….why can’t we just get married Bee….’? She was frustrating him….

‘give me one reason why I should get married to you apart from avoiding the Merger the lion offered my dad…’ she wanted him to marry out of love and not because of some business deal….

‘my god? You think I am that shallow to marry you just because the lion suggested the only way he could help was a loan to be sealed by marriage’? he scratched his head….

‘okay…I apologize…but let’s take things slowly…we’re still getting to know each other….’ She just got to know that his mother, Margeret, was shcizophreniac…..and the lion had once dated her mother….

‘alright I give up…but I need a kiss right now’ he tapped his lips…she wore a mini skirt and a crop top…she looked very beautiful in her ensemble…

He could swear she was pregnant by the way her breasts swelled and shone attractively….that would make him so happy…

‘I don’t trust you…what if you do something funny’ it was Vega’s nature to turn a kiss into love making…she couldn’t risk that…already her period had been delayed for that month ….

‘okay I promise…’ he beckoned to her …

‘I love you darling….’ He breathed close to her neck and glided his tongue down her throat…while his hands rubbed her tender laps….

‘Vega….you promised not to…’ she moaned….

‘yes I did…but I can’t keep my hands to myself…’ he undressed her horridly and his hands caressed her tits…

‘you’re killing me softly…’ she pressed herself against him and he covered her mouth with his….

The end.

…………………………..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by smokeydrinky: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow¡ fantastic. Thanks for completing the story angelsss
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
smokeydrinky:
Wow¡ fantastic. Thanks for completing the story angelsss

welcome love
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Missyetty(f): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oh! I am crying right now, Bola is preggy...thanks for this wonderful story angelsss

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Niwdog(m): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Fantastic ending. Much love to you angelss
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by bummybummy(f): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow wow wow! Superb nd Happy endn. Tnx for completen d story. Mor knowelgde nd understandn for u
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Timba24(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
FANTASTIC, COKASTIC, LIMCALISTIC, GULDASTIC. WA SE RE EYAN NLA. TI RE O NI BAJE.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Olabantu(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow....happy ending but why did you end dat DamiRose chapter like dat na.....Cool story
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thanks for a great story. God bless you.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Phashion(f): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
I luv this story
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow girl xo gud
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by SPDAZZY(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow... Thank you Angelsss for this wonderful story. I can't fault it.
Now I can comfortably move to Two years to Thirty.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Ezle(m): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
THIS IS SUPER STORY.... Nice 1 angel
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Thandobaby(f): 2:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wonderful story angelsss..Am so emotional ryt now,ur talent is going places babe
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by kayceerilyn(f): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Beautiful story dear.

I have some questions nonetheless

1. What happened to Mrs. Oluwatosin?

2. You didn't tell us about Carol and the ex-chief judge... How did Carol take the news that she didn't win?

3. How about Rose?

A slight correction too

You mentioned that they were in the garden... and then Bee tapping her hand on the table.... is the table in the garden??

It was a beautiful read anyway..... love you loads
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by princessadeola(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Great Angles. More wisdom for u.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
FANTASTIC
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by callmeomotee33(f): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow...this is wonderful.... Thanks sis ...
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Awwwn... So nice a story
Angelss, you give me d hots no homo shocked.... Where can I read d sequel?
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Preshme(f): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice one, finally. A happy ending indeed.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Awwwn... So nice a story Angelss, you give me d hots no homo shocked.... Where can I read d sequel?
my new story..."Two years to thirty" follow on nairaland
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Preshme:
Nice one, finally. A happy ending indeed.
tnx
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
kayceerilyn:
Beautiful story dear.

I have some questions nonetheless

1. What happened to Mrs. Oluwatosin?

2. You didn't tell us about Carol and the ex-chief judge... How did Carol take the news that she didn't win?

3. How about Rose?

A slight correction too

You mentioned that they were in the garden... and then Bee tapping her hand on the table.... is the table in the garden??

It was a beautiful read anyway..... love you loads

No story is right without criticism...

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / The Club a story - #nlwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.