Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (106955 Views)

Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / A Song For Bola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
princessadeola:
Great Angles. More wisdom for u.

Amen o
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Winnylove: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good work dear
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Winnylove:
Good work dear
thank u dear
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Nwiboko26(f): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thank u Angel with triple s.i really enjoyed my self.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by solmantb: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
fantastic! It was a good journey...thrilling, suspense filled,love, romance and so on...thnk God we have 2 yrs to 30 to fill in the void this conclusion will bring....God bless u Angelsss....If u've enjoyed it all the way pls buy this story as a way to encourage her.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Tife101(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow!!! So fascinating!!!!
Weldone Angelsss
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Chicent(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Thank you angelsss for this wonderful piece..... I really did enjoyd it. Welldone again!!!

I have only one question..... Who is rose akpabio?? *winks*
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by nikz(f): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow! wow!! wow!!! This is cool. Weldone girl.....
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Ikdbabie(f): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wow ma'am you are great. Well done for a job well done. Any where you go I go dey follow follow you. All the way ma'am. wink
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by hatchetman(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
dissapointmentless from page 0 till d end o my GOD u write so well may GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS UR TALENTS..OIL UR WHEELS OF PROGRESS..THUMBS UP GIRL
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by okwyee(m): 1:51am On Sep 15, 2016
Angelsss:

No story is right without criticism...

thanks
Dear I'm really loving this story, can't believe I created an account on NL just to commend your efforts, you doing a great job.. Keep it up and may God reward you for putting smiles on the faces of many people, both ghost readers like I once was... . More elbow to your power wink
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 2:31am On Sep 15, 2016
okwyee:

Dear I'm really loving this story, can't believe I created an account on NL just to commend your efforts, you doing a great job.. Keep it up and may God reward you for putting smiles on the faces of many people, both ghost readers like I once was... . More elbow to your power wink

wow am touched ...thanks
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by blair01(f): 2:56am On Sep 15, 2016
The last update was breathtaking. ..I was reading that I forgot it was definitely gonna end....keep d pen burning. heart you much much
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by boldndbeautiful(f): 3:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Dear angelsss, words alone can't express d kind of love I feel 4 ya ryt now kiss kiss *nohomo* wink, God will continue to bless u, bf u publish or put it up 4 sale on Okadabooks, just proof read, cos i've noticed some minor errors lyk "work in" instead of *walks in*. I go dey follow follow u anywhere u go.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by TemitopeMercy: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2016
sis rose.....thanks so much may God bless u abundantly more ink to ur pen,more power to ur elbow.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2016
boldndbeautiful:
Dear angelsss, words alone can't express d kind of love I feel 4 ya ryt now kiss kiss *nohomo* wink, God will continue to bless u, bf u publish or put it up 4 sale on Okadabooks, just proof read, cos i've noticed some minor errors lyk "work in" instead of *walks in*. I go dey follow follow u anywhere u go.

love you right back...yes, before publishing...I did that...
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by tayor01(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Mornin house pls I cnt seem 2 see d complete story or must I buy it?
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by bukunmitemmy(f): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2016
what a wonderful story!thanks angels,God bless u
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2016
tayor01:
Mornin house pls I cnt seem 2 see d complete story or must I buy it?
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/songs_of_lovea_song_for_bola/12084#.V9dlkx1U5WI.whatsapp
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2016
bukunmitemmy:
what a wonderful story!thanks angels,God bless u

thank u
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by tayor01(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2016
It's jst d preview copy I can c. So am askin if it's free or I av 2 buy 2 complete d readin. Aniwayz nyc works u av goin on.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
tayor01:
It's jst d preview copy I can c. So am askin if it's free or I av 2 buy 2 complete d readin. Aniwayz nyc works u av goin on.

thank you....it's only the preview copy that's free o
you'll have to buy dear.....
sorry u came late

or you get the pdf
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
callmeomotee33:
Wow....that is y i love u so much ***kiss kiss kiss***...u are d best...we are waiting

I kiss u back... tnx

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by rachealfst(f): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wow!!! This is super exciting, all is well that ends well,I'm so happy for Bola. Thank you Angelsss, God bless you for us.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Missmossy(f): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Awww such a beautiful happily ever after,i enjoy love stories. Thumbs up Angelsss,you are gifted,more wisdom dear.

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Agromuda(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wow!!! Glad I was opportuned to read ds story from d beginning to d end. 10Q Angelsss!!! More ink to ur PEN...
I am already glued to d screen to read "2 yrs to 30"
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by horsesailor1(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Angels may God continue to bless you with wisdom and ability to continue this good work. I really appreciate your work thank you so much I really enjoy the story. Infact I have made up my mind to get it on Okadabooks cus it worth of reading over and over again. Well done more inspiration.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by holuwaxemixire: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Oooooooops ,u re such a darling,angelsss.........frm d d day I finished d photographer,I knew u re a blessing.belive me u've gt magical hands,brains n efritin dear...............I LOVE U ......no homo ooo.....,its in u! wink
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Twinkle004(f): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
U are 2 much dear....More wisdom 2 ur brains Let me quickly run 2 d oda story...bye
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
,Just discovered the story has twenty episodes, it felt like more with the suspense, twists, intrigues and action.

more ink to your golden pen Angelsss, this story is terrific wink Keep up the good work!
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by blair01(f): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Awww......this is wonderful. ......can't stop smiling. nice ending Angelss, more greace to your elbows
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by niyot124: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
Angelsss:

wow am touched ...thanks

Hey dear, please there are some passages missing from 'the photgrapher'. The part where bode had amnesia and how he got close to Udeme's friend and that lady friend in his office.

It's such an interesting story and I'd hate to miss any part of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Twist Of Life / Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.