Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,958 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

You Try To Make Out With Your Gf And You See This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Try To Make Out With Your Gf And You See This (927 Views)

Please I Need Advice I Don't Know What To Do About My Gf And Best friend / How I Had A Three Some With My Gf And Her Friend On Valentine's Day / My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Try To Make Out With Your Gf And You See This by Kenndee(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016
on a cold day, you invite your gf over. You are about to make out, and she shows you this, and you can't find the key anywhere around her.. What will be your reaction?

Re: You Try To Make Out With Your Gf And You See This by 007Nasky(m): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: You Try To Make Out With Your Gf And You See This by Richdotcom: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
She better start sucking, cos we got a long way to go.
Re: You Try To Make Out With Your Gf And You See This by Richdotcom: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
She better start sucking, cos we got a long way to go.

(1) (Reply)

Married Women Here Are Texts You Should Never Send To Anyone / Must Read: Caught Pants Down In My Classroom $ex... Part 1 / Pls I Need A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.