Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi (34069 Views)

Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Buhari And His Delegates Formally Welcomed To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by nigerianvenom(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Not compassionate pity, This kind of 'pity' is different. I know you understand.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by Rekit: 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

[b]Hahahahaha, laughing in Persian, if only nairalanders could vote on Nairaland in an election that will hold in Edo state, my beloveth and dear state, hmmm, if only.

To those who arent aware, ever since comrade Adam oshiomole took over as Edo state gov in 2008, never for ones, I repeat, never has oshiomole's party even lost in an election in Edo North despite the fact that Edo State PDP chairman for the last 7yrs, Dan Osi Obih, hail from Edo north, Obih has never for once won his constituency for PDP, same with Raymond dopkesi, mike oghiadomen (former deputy gov under lucky igbinedion and former chief of staff to good luck jonathan) and other PDP bigwigs that also hails from Edo north.

To make issue worse for PDP, apc has presented a candidate from Edo north who also hasn't lost in an election since 2007 as its deputy to Godwin obaseki, so how is ize-iyamu a threat? lol

I can boastfully state here that PDP won't get upto 5% votes in Edo north come September 10th while Apc would get more than 30% in Edo central with oshiomole's and former Esan north east local govt chairman, Sam oboh, popularities. [/b]
Gentle man, your calculation is wrong. The emergence of Phillip Shaibu as deputy governorship candidate to Obaseki is the major reason why APC will loose Edo North. EDO North comprises of 6 LGA (Etsako West, Etsako East, Etsako Central, Owan East, Owan West and Akoko Edo). In all these LGA, Oshiomhole concentrated his projects on Etsako West and Etsako East LGA's.
Akoko Edo and Owan LGA's have suffered serious marginalization in Oshiomhole's govt. He has no single project in Owan and Akoko Edo LGA's. He rubbed their son Prof. JULIUS IHONVBERE of Edo North Senatorial ticket.
Moreover, the civilian dictator who accuse High chief Tony Anenih of political Godfatherism is doing same thing now. He has imposed his brother Phillip Shaibu, a serving house of representatives member from his ward on APC as deputy governorship candidate to his puppet, Obaseki, this is the straw the broke camels back.
How will an outgoing governor handover power to somebody from his ward as deputy governor ? Does Edo North belongs to only the Uzairue people? This is the situation on ground in Edo North. From Auchi, through to Igarra, Afuze and Sabongida or, down to Agent node, the banks of River Niger. We have resolved. #PDPALLTHEWAY.
*Agent node is typo error. I mean Agenebode. The town that borders Edo and Kogi state along the banks of River Niger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by plendil: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
guttentag:
Thieves, they are all the same
APC & PDP
Dont trust any Politician

As in!!!! shocked shocked

Reading through the comments one would almost think a messiah is coming in the form of Ize-Iyamu. Is he not the same old recycled politician hoping to get a taste of power??

Don't these masses EVER learn?? see una wide mouth like POI.

Who make up PDP? are they not the same people that decamped from APC? So what exactly will be different??

Pathetic lot!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by goodvision12(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
I thought i saw the pictures showing mass defection from pdp to Apc on nairaland?Kwantinue deceiving yourselves!
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by AreaFada2: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
bokohalal:

Oshiomole has done more for the Binis than any other governor including Ogbemudia.

For where?

Ring Road? For the amount of money he got in allocation?

Ogbemudia's few years in office can never be compared to 8 years of Oshio. Oshio is a complete dwarf as in real life. grin cheesy

You obviously were not around then. You will not know his legacy like Uniben, Ogbe/Ogbemudia stadium, roads with drainages that were still superb well into early 1990s, schools and many more. Who do you think built those highly visible schools that Oshio painted in his first term in office?

Remember that Oshio came to power largely on the vote of Edo South. Ogbemudia's a military appointment (aside under three months civilian rule in in 1983). He did not need to please anyone to be re-elected but he worked well anyway.

Once Oshio was re-elected, his only project was imported high maintenance foreign wife & a quasi-private university in his village.
Lucky was all round useless. I admit that easily.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by rollywise(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
berrystunn:

Dead state
Edo na place..?
80% of Local people

See he who has traveled round the world. Some of you reason through your anus. You just open your trash can called mouth and pour out dirt all because there's freedom of speech. You dare address a whole state like that. Where is your house built in this country. Go check your account now and we will find at most 100k. FOOL!!!
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by AreaFada2: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
rollywise:

See he who has traveled round the world. Some of you reason through your anus. You just open your trash can called mouth and pour out dirt all because there's freedom of speech. You dare address a whole state like that. Where is your house built in this country. Go check your account now and we will find at most 100k. FOOL!!!

He must be from one of those places without any history of achievement or contribution to human civilisation.

Don't pay him any attention. grin cheesy
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by Stevosty: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
The question should be; who is Iyamu and who is Obaseki? What has been their personal and public achievements so far? Then you will understand propaganda won't work as Edo State is concern, this is not just about PDP or APC, I just wish there will be a live debate between the duo.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by nonsoOK(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
change the change....Edo 2016
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by berrystunn(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
samuel051:
for this ur post,pls go and return ur ssce if u have one because u waste ur school fees.

Home of darkness
Noting to write home about..
Usu...get the meaning and run mad
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by berrystunn(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
rollywise:

Darkness
Noting good comes out of it.
Haters
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by samuel051: 3:48am On Jul 13, 2016
berrystunn:

Home of darkness
Noting to write home about..
Usu...get the meaning and run mad
its a pity out of d millions of sperms produced by ur dad,it was this foolish one dat developed into a zygote, i believe gold circle of 20naira back den would have wiped u out of existence instead of leaving a fo#lish nitwit like u to waste our scarce mb commenting rubbish. now jog along.ozwor
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by berrystunn(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2016
samuel051:
its a pity out of d millions of sperms produced by ur dad,it was this foolish one dat developed into a zygote, i believe gold circle of 20naira back den would have wiped u out of existence instead of leaving a fo#lish nitwit like u to waste our scarce mb commenting rubbish. now jog along.ozwor

97% of your sisters abroad are ashy supported by there families. Even bf / husband. total darkness.

97% of your brothers are Cultist, total darkness.

Will anything good come out of that state
Udene... Get the meaning.
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2016
berrystunn:

Dead state Edo na place..? 80% of Local people

Where you from Ibadan

80%goats 20%Sheep
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2016
samuel051:

They boy na Confam OZWOR
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by samuel051: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2016
berrystunn:

97% of your sisters abroad are ashy supported by there families. Even bf / husband. total darkness.

97% of your brothers are Cultist, total darkness.

Will anything good come out of that state
Udene... Get the meaning.

ozwor, get d meaning half baked slowpoke, na ur senior bro dem go put for FP for cocaine smuggling,mumu Biafra. i still remebered how ur uncle was hanged for possession in Indonesia. drugs smuggling Biafra pole. go play with Rocha's okorocha,i no be ur mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by berrystunn(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Where you from Ibadan

80%goats 20%Sheep

Agreed, better then darkness and Local people, state where parents encourage there children to travel and make money with there pu##y. sisters will enslave sister... To pay 50,000 euros with her pu##y

And lazy men, that still run Cultist in Europe, 80% of then depend on there women, for bills clothing, rent, etc.
Am sure you have one sister (slave) in Europe..

Will anything good come out of that state??

Usu...get the meaning and run mad.
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by berrystunn(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
samuel051:
ozwor, get d meaning half baked slowpoke, na ur senior bro dem go put for FP for cocaine smuggling,mumu Biafra. i still remebered how ur uncle was hanged for possession in Indonesia. drugs smuggling Biafra pole. go play with Rocha's okorocha,i no be ur mate.

Agreed there self made billionaires, die or get rich, not like lazy men from your state , that still run Cultist in Europe, 80% of then depend on there women, for bills clothing, rent, etc.
Because every family do.

What a shame sister enslave sister to pay 50,000 euros before she will be free.
Family encourage her to pay up fast. Because there waiting.

Someone like you will stay at home doing nothing waiting for her to send money....,so you can travel via road.

The only man I respect in your place is the Oba...long live the Oba. And his kingdom.
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by samuel051: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
berrystunn:

Agreed there self made billionaires, die or get rich, not like lazy men from your state , that still run Cultist in Europe, 80% of then depend on there women, for bills clothing, rent, etc.
Because every family do.

What a shame sister enslave sister to pay 50,000 euros before she will be free.
Family encourage her to pay up fast. Because there waiting.

Someone like you will stay at home doing nothing waiting for her to send money....,so you can travel via road.

The only man I respect in your place is the Oba...long live the Oba. And his kingdom.

drug Barron
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by berrystunn(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
samuel051:

drug Barron

3 ways to get rich fast

Politics..
Scam..
Drug

Get rich or die trying.
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:29am On Jul 14, 2016
berrystunn:

Agreed, better then darkness and Local people, state where parents encourage there children to travel and make money with there pu##y. sisters will enslave sister... To pay 50,000 euros with her pu##y

And lazy men, that still run Cultist in Europe, 80% of then depend on there women, for bills clothing, rent, etc.

Will anything good come out of that state??

Usu...get the meaning and run mad.

At least we can afford to have you yorubas as slaves and househelps in our houses MOFO hahahaha beech asss niggur
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by berrystunn(m): 8:12am On Jul 14, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

At least we can afford to have you yorubas as slaves and househelps in our houses MOFO hahahaha beech asss niggur

Minority still talking....
With True federalism your state will make money via international professional ashy trade.

What's else can you guys do better??
If not local and international pu##y trade.( L.I.P.T)
Re: Edo Governorship: Ize-Iyamu Welcomed To Auchi by PRESIDENT2003(f): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2021
samuel051:
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.