Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,042 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House (4519 Views)

Buhari Signs Bill Conferring Immunity On Lawmakers / Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara / Osinbajo Writes To Speaker Dogara, Seeks Approval To Borrow $1.28b And €9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House by dimieprincess(f): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
I don't care even if the grant immunity to all NASS members because it's none of my business and not ceding immunity to them won't put food on my table
Re: Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House by Lifestone(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
If the bill makes it all the way to the President's desk, then Buhari has every right to veto that Satanic bill from Lucifer. He should then cash in the moral backing cheque of the 15million loafers and dreamers who voted him in, for backing. He can also count on 6.5million patriotic Nigerians from the 5%ers. That bill will never see the light of day.
Saraki and Ekweremadu must Go.
Watching in 5D
Re: Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House by d4guy: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Truly Nigeria is fighting a lowkey civil war, so u can't make any comment here without been tribalistic. It is well , continue to be divided and let the senate remain united en , ur suffering has just started .
Re: Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House by Frankiss44(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
If the bill makes it all the way to the President's desk, then Buhari has every right to veto that Satanic bill from Lucifer. He should then cash in the moral backing cheque of the 15million loafers and dreamers who voted him in, for backing. He can also count on 6.5million patriotic Nigerians from the 5%ers. That bill will never see the light of day.
Saraki and Ekweremadu must Go.

Wetin concern Saraki with House of Rep matter? Its like you see this man even in your dreams oh

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House by kingsman66(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
sinkhole:
well, this is the difference, if the immunity law is passed then "polithiefians" will always do everything to remain in political office till they die (we know they already do this, but we can gradually stop it by not allowing the law to pass) then the "leaders of tommorrow" mantra will die permanently!

my dear just tell me, how are we going to solve this problems. are you a senator or governor
Re: Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House by ba7man(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sometimes I wish Buhari would put on his military uniform and remind these bloody civilian how he would have whipped them in line. angry
Re: Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House by kel5000(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
ba7man:
Sometimes I wish Buhari would put on his military uniform and remind these bloody civilian how he would have whipped them in line. angry
Slave zombie detected

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House by OlujobaSamuel: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
this bill cannot become law, any act that will alter any part of the constitution needs a constitutional amendment, I don't see that happening with this clause.
the major reason we are yet to have a constitutional amendment is due to insertion of selfish clauses.
Re: Breaking News: Speaker Dogara Forces Immunity On The House by dunkem21(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
todayboy:
I think we also need immunity from mynd44 ban in Nairaland

Una no go keel pesin for NL grin

Only zombies have immunity on NL cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara PDP Governor Elect Meet President Buhari at Aso Rock / Ojukwu And Gowon Agreed On Restructuring Nigeria (Pix) / Plateau Crisis: STF Commander Inaugurates Joint Peace Committee In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.