Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? (1420 Views)

Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone / How Lapping A Girl Destroyed A 3 Years Relationship - Twitter User !!! / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Gabaleve(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
I noticed when ever am with my gf, we hardly have to settle any quarrel, but once we are not together, its always one quarrel after the other(on the average of every two days). She tells me she is tired of the persistent problem and wishes we can put an end to it, i tell her the same, but i feel she causes most of this little things that degenerates into something we would later find difficult to handle. In her own case, she feels i am usually the cause of it as i get angry easily but don't forgive easily. But how will i forgive easily when she keeps repeating little things we have quarreled about in the past, she knows this things hurts me, but she still repeats them and expects me to be happy once she says sorry. Most times i feel she does such on purpose, but whenever i ask her after perfecting settlement with her, she tells me she doesn't, but it really doesn't makes sense to me. She hates when i advice her about her mom she says it saddens her but i only do so to help as she doesn't have a good relationship with her mom. I had told her i will stop advising her,but she refused and said i should continue but instead she keeps getting angry. 4-days ago i did the same and she angrily shut me up, i reacted too by logging out. I messaged her to let her know i was sick the next day, she called but never asked about my health instead she acted like we have settled but got angry again when i didn't play along. Yesterday i tried to point out her flaws to her,but she exploded and told me to get off her phone, thought it was a joke until she ended the call, I felt so humiliated, staying alone at home alone made me feel worse so i hit the streets and straight to the house of a girl in my church that has been flashing the green light. Next i decided to go hang out with friends, on my way back home i saw a beautifully carved babe walking my direction alone, walked up to her and her reception was so cool that i followed her home and spent an extra hour with her. After about 15minutes on phone today, i was able to convince her to pay me a visit and since she is feeling me already, i have a feeling we going to end up beneath the sheets. Now i don't know if i should continue with my ailing relationship or just go for the kill, am confused as i only have till 5pm. Nairalanders, Please your responses would be highly appreciated..
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Gabaleve(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
I forgot to add that we are in the 3rd year now and we don't hide anything from each other, I never cheated on her, I have all the password to her social media accounts and our parents know we are in a serious relationship, I deflowered her as well.
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
D bst advice u recive is d one u gv to urslf.
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Gabaleve(m): 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
no b say I dey find front page....all I want na sincere advice.
thanks.
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Nasri100(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Simple, can you take it in like a man with the thought of another guy humping ur babe under the sheets now? If u cant, you're still inlove so get her back.
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Gabaleve(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Manueleee:
D bst advice u recive is d one u gv to urslf.

Bros if I had an idea, I won't b here..am confused... I don't know if she still loves me...but for me, I still luv her, but it makes no sense loving someone who don't luv u
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Gabaleve(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nasri100:
op

sir!!!
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by nnamdi1993: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its best u guys part ways...i get b in a relationship wer a gal always claims to be right
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Sexxkillz: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Your mind has left the current relationship.

Remaining there is only out of pity. It's obvious from your write up that you've been dying for an opportunity to leave this girl. You blame her for all the issues, refusing to accept and acknowledge that you get angry easily and do not forgive easily. You refuse to work on your anger issues, you blame her, you rushed to a girl in your church giving you green light blah blah blah, you met a girl yesterday and you'll be beneath the sheets with her today?

Let me tell you what you've been dying to hear: "leave the relationship". Not because it wouldn't work out if you try to fix it, but because you have already deemed the relationship irreparable and nothing good will come out if you maintain that stance.

In your next relationship, work on your anger issues cos it'll keep on recycling itself until you start wondering if your village people are responsible for your misfortunes. There are no perfect relationships or marriages. The perfect marriages you think you are seeing today are a result of two forgivers who offend and forgive each other easily.

Remember that while you're "reading the bible" under the sheets today with the girl you met yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by ebujany(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Follow your heart man. Too much quarrel in a relationship is healthy. Any relationship without quarrel is heading to the rocks. Keep your relationship but at the same time do your thing out side. putting your bed in one basket is unhealthy
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Gabaleve(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Your mind has left the current relationship.

Remaining there is only out of pity. It's obvious from your write up that you've been dying for an opportunity to leave this girl. You blame her for all the issues, refusing to accept and acknowledge that you get angry easily and do not forgive easily. You refuse to work on your anger issues, you blame her, you rushed to a girl in your church giving you green light blah blah blah, you met a girl yesterday and you'll be beneath the sheets with her today?

Let me tell you what you've been dying to hear: "leave the relationship". Not because it wouldn't work out if you try to fix it, but because you have already deemed the relationship irreparable and nothing good will come out if you maintain that stance.

In your next relationship, work on your anger issues cos it'll keep on recycling itself until you start wondering if your village people are responsible for your misfortunes. There are no perfect relationships or marriages. The perfect marriages you think you are seeing today are a result of two forgivers who offend and forgive each other easily.

Remember that while you're "reading the bible" under the sheets today with the girl you met yesterday.
thanks a lot...I really hope she will agree to read the bible....

but on a more serious note

u talked about forgiveness, so who should forgive the other now when I feel I am right and she feels she is right as well
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by newsphase(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
I will give you two advise

Here is the first one kill the relationship... that your present girlfriend needs a man that can handle her (she thinks she has arrived abi) go for this new one... if you really want to... (so that conscience would not disturb you).........

Quarellinng is good in a relationship, but when it happens consistently for just no reason (stupid reasons) we should cut it a little...

Here is the second one, you can give her some space for 1 to 3 weeks, dont call her, keep your distance, be on your own (before you do it make sure you tell her that you need some space, but that you guys are still dating.) Use this time to read books on relationships and also to enjoy your life... when you are done you can come back ready for her and her drama...
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Sexxkillz: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Gabaleve:

thanks a lot...I really hope she will agree to read the bible....

but on a more serious note

u talked about forgiveness, so who should forgive the other now when I feel I am right and she feels she is right as well
You should lead by example. Be the man.

2 Likes

Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by taemilola(f): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Follow ur heart but go with ur brain.
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Gabaleve(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You should lead by example. Be the man.
tnx a lot bro
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Gabaleve(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
newsphase:
I will give you two advise

Here is the first one kill the relationship... that your present girlfriend needs a man that can handle her (she thinks she has arrived abi) go for this new one... if you really want to... (so that conscience would not disturb you).........

Quarellinng is good in a relationship, but when it happens consistently for just no reason (stupid reasons) we should cut it a little...

Here is the second one, you can give her some space for 1 to 3 weeks, dont call her, keep your distance, be on your own (before you do it make sure you tell her that you need some space, but that you guys are still dating.) Use this time to read books on relationships and also to enjoy your life... when you are done you can come back ready for her and her drama...

I am so very sure she wouldn't like the idea of giving each other some space

another thing is I can't do it as well, I will always wanna know whats a up with her, except any of dis new babes help take my Mind of her
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by halfricanadian(f): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
GO FOR THE KILL

IMAGINE YOU HAVE A GF U AV NEVER SPENT 10SECS WITH BEFORE BUT YOU COULD GO SEE ANODA GIRL IN HER HOUSE

U DONT LOVE UR GF NOW EX GO LET HER BE U DONT DESERVE HER

ND WEN D ODA GIRL BREAKS UR HRT NEVER EVER LOOK BACK

GO PLS U NEVER LOVED HER GLAD SHE TOOK A BOLD STEP TODAY
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by curvysola(f): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
when i start quarrelling with a guy often, its because am tired! sometimes he might be correct but i will continue fighting him for no reason! most especially when he is the type that will always say sorry quick!
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by newsphase(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Gabaleve:

I am so very sure she wouldn't like the idea of giving each other some space

another thing is I can't do it as well, I will always wanna know whats a up with her, except any of dis new babes help take my Mind of her

You are such a nice guy, meaning she knows that you can't do anything major. This may be why she is always bringing up the dirty attitude every time she is supposed to curb it....

Try being a man for once and you will see her melt before you
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by joceey(m): 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:
when i start quarrelling with a guy often, its because am tired! sometimes he might be correct but i will continue fighting him for no reason! most especially when he is the type that will always say sorry quick!

Pls can I ask you a question is it wrong for a guy to say he his sorry quickly whenever he is at fault?
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by curvysola(f): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
joceey:

Pls can I ask you a question is it wrong for a guy to say he his sorry quickly whenever he is at fault?
very wrong! i wont respect a man that quickly says his sorry
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Gabaleve:

Bros if I had an idea, I won't b here..am confused... I don't know if she still loves me...but for me, I still luv her, but it makes no sense loving someone who don't luv u
hmm bro, if i may ask u, wot s dating? Wen d both of u are nt comparted, den u quiet. Do ur best if is nt workin out, u let her go. Call ur parent nd tel dem abt d discion u are abt to take.
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Gabaleve(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nasri100:
Simple, can you take it in like a man with the thought of another guy humping ur babe under the sheets now? If u cant, you're still inlove so get her back.

Bros I go vex spoil things o....I can't imagine that cos am d only man she knows, she promised to keep it at that and its been like dat...but I don't even knw Wht awaits us...

I don't deny d fact dat I still luv her, my problem is if she still loves me
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Gabaleve(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
GO FOR THE KILL

IMAGINE YOU HAVE A GF U AV NEVER SPENT 10SECS WITH BEFORE BUT YOU COULD GO SEE ANODA GIRL IN HER HOUSE

U DONT LOVE UR GF NOW EX GO LET HER BE U DONT DESERVE HER

ND WEN D ODA GIRL BREAKS UR HRT NEVER EVER LOOK BACK

GO PLS U NEVER LOVED HER GLAD SHE TOOK A BOLD STEP TODAY

babe ur harsh o
I never told u I don't love my Bae
don't misunderstand me, we have spent enuf days and nyts together.
we av done everything couples do.
when we together we don't have problems, dey only start when we are apart.
so I still luv her very much but I don't know if she still loves me too
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by halfricanadian(f): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Gabaleve:

babe ur harsh o
I never told u I don't love my Bae
don't misunderstand me, we have spent enuf days and nyts together.
we av done everything couples do.
when we together we don't have problems, dey only start when we are apart.
so I still luv her very much but I don't know if she still loves me too

She doesnt nd has promised her sef never to any more

So go for d kills

Wen d red hair indian kill u

Ur gf now ex will b ready to bury ur feelings cold blooded

Chacha av fun bye
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by nuelzz04(m): 3:07am On Jul 13, 2016
curvysola:

very wrong! i wont respect a man that quickly says his sorry
Na wa o.....I thought saying sorry quickly allows for peace to reign ..........madam u go like war small b dat o tongue
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by Gabaleve(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

She doesnt nd has promised her sef never to any more

So go for d kills

Wen d red hair indian kill u

Ur gf now ex will b ready to bury ur feelings cold blooded

Chacha av fun bye
u making me look like the faulty person here
from the many gals ave been with all through my life
I learnt that gals don't always remember what they did during any case of misunderstanding
all they remember is d guy's behavior dat hurt dem
dey forget theirs
ur gf slaps u or hit u,but when u retaliate , she start crying u hurt her but has forgotten she hurt u
FROM WHAT UR SAYING,THAT'S UR KIND OF BEHAVIOR TOO
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by curvysola(f): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
nuelzz04:
Na wa o.....I thought saying sorry quickly allows for peace to reign ..........madam u go like war small b dat o tongue
yes i do grin
Re: Fix My 3-years Relationship Or Go For The Kill?? by nuelzz04(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
curvysola:

yes i do grin
ur guy go come wit in-built AK-47 o.......dat is ur specification grin

(1) (Reply)

Whose Hot Sister Is This? / Are You In Love, Or Just Dating? / MATURED ADVICE:A Lecturer Wants To Be My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.