Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,101 members, 7,957,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg (7292 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / 7 Names You Don't Want To Give Your Child In Nigeria / Abducted Bayelsa Ese: I'm 17 Yrs, I'm Here To Be A Muslim, Don't Want To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by bukatyne(f): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Women are underrepresented in leadership positions for plenty of reasons: They’re stereotyped as being less competent than men, they aren’t as aggressive, and there’s a perception that they can’t lead and raise a family at the same time. Now, research from Harvard Business School adds yet another reason to the list: Women aren’t in leadership positions because they just don’t want the jobs as much as men do.

The paper, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), incorporates nine studies conducted on various high-achieving groups. Combined, the research indicates that women value power less than men, and the studies try to explain the phenomenon.

In one of the studies, conducted on 650 recent MBA graduates, researchers had participants rank their current position in their industry, their ideal position, and the highest position they could realistically attain. Women had no doubt they could “realistically attain” the same level of success as men, but they listed lower ideal positions.

Another one of the studies helps explain that finding, by suggesting women have more negative associations with power than men do. “Women expect more stress, burden, conflicts, and difficult trade-offs to accompany high-level positions,” said Alison Wood Brooks, a co-author of the paper and an assistant professor of business administration at Harvard.

One explanation for why power stresses women out: They have less time in which to attain a greater number of goals. In another of the nine studies, researchers asked about 800 working adults to rank their goals, defined as “things that occupy your thoughts on a routine basis, things that you deeply care about, or things that motivate your behavior and decisions.” The women surveyed not only listed more goals, but a smaller proportion of those goals were related to achieving power.

“Right now, it is likely that women have more goals in life because pursuing career and family goals simultaneously is a relatively new concept for women,” added Brooks. In other words, women feel more inclined to have it all than men, who listed fewer personal goals, and that means making compromises somewhere.

“I hope these findings will lead people and managers to ask [workers their preferences],” said Francesca Gino, another co-author of the paper. “Some women may deeply care about power, some may not. Some may see too many negatives. For the latter category, talking may lead to identifying opportunities that remove some of those negatives.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-09-25/women-don-t-want-promotions-as-much-as-men-do
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
This is what a blog Simone Digital thinks:

Okay ladies, it’s time for a little honesty. Picture this scenario: You’ve been working in your current position for two years now, and you’re ready for a change. You gone back to school, upgraded to a Master’s Degree and now you’re ready to bring home the big bacon; I’m talking Oscar Mayer’s extra thick, maplewood syrup type bacon. Now, an opportunity for a promotion pops up at your job, but you don’t feel that you have all of the qualification requirements listed for the position. Do you apply for the job anyway? Or do you move on to find something less “intimidating” and more in line with your current qualifications?

Do “high-level” positions intimidate us as women? Do we allow our emotions to psych us out of opportunities for growth? Are we not as represented as men are in high leadership positions because we’re just not as qualified? Or maybe we are qualified, but just don’t want it? According to a research out of Harvard Business School, it’s suggested that women associate leadership positions with more stress, burden and conflicts, and so as a result are less likely to apply for leadership positions. The article also suggests that women have more negative associations with power than men do. So, to sum it up, one of the reasons why we’re not in as many leadership positions as men are is because we essentially don’t want it.

Don’t go giving me a verbal beat down for sharing my opinion with you, but in all honesty, this article called a sistah’ our, like waaay out! Well, maybe not all the way out, but a little bit. After some real thought, I can tell you that the reason that I’m not currently in that “big time” high-level position isn’t necessarily because I’m not qualified or wouldn’t be able to learn and become effective in my role, but it’s because…wait for it…I don’t want it!

Now I know some of us may thrive in positions of power and are truly called to lead and operate in high-level positions within our prospective fields. And to you ladies, I click my stilettos and say continue to go for what’s yours. Allow your experience, smarts and work ethic to shine the brightest light within your workplace. However, I’ve come to accept that it’s just not for me.

For so many years, I moved based on what I thought I “had to do” in order to be considered “successful”. But deep down, I honestly don’t think all the potential responsibilities and stress that comes along with that high-ranking corporate position would be worth a few extra dollars in the bank. So I guess I would be included in that group of women who associates leadership positions with more stress and burden, and that’s quite alright.

For me, it’s all about experiencing genuine fulfillment in my profession and allowing the seeds that I sow to bless me in return. In God’s perfect timing I know that I’ll get to enjoy the fruits of my labor and operate in my passion full-time. But I have no desire to fast-track my professional “success” doing something I’ll dread every morning when I wake up, literally dragging myself to work just to say that I’m “successful” according to the world’s standards.

Now, knowing that you are able and qualified, the question you should really be asking yourself is this: Is this potential new role going to contribute to and/or fulfill my purpose and will I enjoy operating in it? If the answer to this question is yes, then you have what it takes and should definitely apply for the position.

I’m not sure if you knew this but there’s this inherent strength, ability and just straight up know-how built into the structural DNA of a woman. Don’t allow a few missing bullet points on a job posting to keep you from going for what’s yours. Feel the fear, embrace the opportunity for change and apply for it anyway.

But if the answer to that question I asked is a “no”, then don’t force it. Don’t try to be anyone that you’re not. Don’t allow society’s flawed misconception of a woman’s strength to drive you towards a confined view of success. Success is such a personal experience. Instead, be the woman that you dream up on the inside and be her on purpose. What was meant for you will always be yours; and you’ll have no choice but to thrive and succeed in your calling.

We also need to embrace the fact that as women, we may “want it all”, and that’s okay too. Contrary to popular belief, we can have it all, we just need to know and understand what “it all” entails for us on a personal level. Let’s not allow our personal health and well-being to be overlooked on our journeys to personal success.

Trust me, I get it. Woman are just as qualified as men are to hold those high-ranking leadership positions. But I think too often some of us want so badly to prove to society what we already know to be true; that we too can be just as successful as our male counterparts in the workplace. However, we should not compromise our happiness and well-being in order to prove a point.

How do you all feel about promotions for women in the workplace? Are we really sabotaging ourselves out of career promotions? It’s not sabotaging if I don’t want it, right?

http://simonedigital.com/women-dont-want-promotions/

1 Like

Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by bukatyne(f): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ladies, what do you think?
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
What a misogynistic report from Bloomberg/Havard!!! Women aren't getting leadership roles because of the, yes you guessed it, patriarchy. Btw, gender is still a social construct. angry angry

*sneezes* Sorry about that. This thread feels dusty.

Sorry, again. I'm having a gender identity crisis. :- :- :-
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Tenkobos(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
bukatyne:
Ladies, what do you think?
I don miss this bae tire
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Project400: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Women have more issues to deal with (child bearing, home building, etc.), so it is very appropriate for a woman to shy away from certain roles.

If we conduct a research here in Nigeria, you'd also discover that majority want to be led by men. It starts by wanting male friends (for protection, leadership and compatibility). The desire grows to an uncontrollable urge for muscular men with six packs, etc.

Meanwhile, we cannot discuss an issue like this without referring to personality (temperament) differences. Phlegmatic women/and men naturally want to be led; they put others above themselves. A phlegmatic woman may likely not seek for a divorce even in the face of maltreatments. They are the obedient followers who'd get much of the actual work done at the command of their superiors. The good thing about them, however, is that nothing would be done without them. As cold as they seem, they are silently powerful.

Phlegmatic women desire marriage above all other temperaments, so chances are that, a phlegmatic woman may boldly reject a higher role that may deny her quality time with her family.

In essence, aside being the renowned weaker vessels, women of certain personality types may not be triggered as much as the society expects. Be that as it may, I expect all women to aspire a fulfilled life. Whatever it is fulfilment means to you, please drive towards achieving a fulfilled life. Fulfilment may mean a happy home, a Leadership position, an MD of a company, a Secretary, a CEO of your company, founder of an NGO, or anything at all! As a matter of fact, you can have it all, if you can.

4 Likes

Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by general111(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
All what most women want btw the ages of 23 and above is how to get married.if almost all you think about is marriage then the above research stands true...for instance.i discovered that if you ask a 300l female student what her plans are after school.you will most likely get an answer that looks like marriage if not marriage..but if you ask a guy the same question.the answer will most likely be how he begins to fend for himself or get a job.even though this is not applicable to all women but i can boldly say that about 75% of women can attest to this.therefore,to me this is the major reason as to why i think the above research is correct eventhough they might be some other reasons...
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
general111:
All what most women want btw the ages of 23 and above is how to get married.if almost all you think about is marriage then the above research stands true...for instance.i discovered that if you ask a 300l female student what her plans are after school.you will most likely get an answer that looks like marriage if not marriage..but if you ask a guy the same question.the answer will most likely be how he begins to fend for himself or get a job.even though this is not applicable to all women but i can boldly say that about 75% of women can attest to this.therefore,to me this is the major reason as to why i think the above research is correct eventhough they might be some other reasons...

I think it's how society has conditioned them. As the influence of the patriarchy weakens, more women will place their careers and dreams above all else.
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by bukatyne(f): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
I don miss this bae tire

Ten kobos,

Do I know you?

I can only remember point one naira grin
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by bukatyne(f): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Project400:
Women have more issues to deal with (child bearing, home building, etc.), so it is very appropriate for a woman to shy away from certain roles.

If we conduct a research here in Nigeria, you'd also discover that majority want to be led by men. It starts by wanting male friends (for protection, leadership and compatibility). The desire grows to an uncontrollable urge for muscular men with six packs, etc.

Meanwhile, we cannot discuss an issue like this without referring to personality (temperament) differences. Phlegmatic women/and men naturally want to be led; they put others above themselves. A phlegmatic woman may likely not seek for a divorce even in the face of maltreatments. They are the obedient followers who'd get much of the actual work done at the command of their superiors. The good thing about them, however, is that nothing would be done without them. As cold as they seem, they are silently powerful.

Phlegmatic women desire marriage above all other temperaments, so chances are that, a phlegmatic woman may boldly reject a higher role that may deny her quality time with her family.

In essence, aside being the renowned weaker vessels, women of certain personality types may not be triggered as much as the society expects. Be that as it may, I expect all women to aspire a fulfilled life. Whatever it is fulfilment means to you, please drive towards achieving a fulfilled life. Fulfilment may mean a happy home, a Leadership position, an MD of a company, a Secretary, a CEO of your company, founder of an NGO, or anything at all! As a matter of fact, you can have it all, if you can.

Interesting perspective you brought here especially as regards temperaments/personality types.

I also believe your last paragraph was Simone's point; different things makes different people (women) fulfilled or 'feel like a success'

1 Like

Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by TheNonce: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
sad

I believe "theresa may" the incoming british prime minister would disagree with this o.p as well as the article!

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT! No need looking at gender as some sort of excuse!

Cc: "hillary clinton, malia, angela merkel" and our new npa boss in nigeria "zainab bala usman"
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by bukatyne(f): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
general111:

Hmmm, I don't think the OP is refering women who are not interested in a career; they were more on women who go all out to build a career yet at the 'moment of truth' are unwilling to take the plunge.
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Tenkobos(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
bukatyne:

Ten kobos,
Do I know you?
I can only remember point one naira grin
lols. You know Tallesty?
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by bukatyne(f): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
lols. You know Tallesty?

Tallesty don become Tenkobos? grin

How far?

[size=2pt]Sure you won't marry a wife whose name starts with T and is 8-letter worded

Tallesty = 8
Tenkobos = 8
[/size]
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Tenkobos(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
bukatyne:

Tallesty don become Tenkobos? grin

How far?

[size=2pt]Sure you won't marry a wife whose name starts with T and is 8-letter worded

Tallesty = 8
Tenkobos = 8
[/size]
and ur username = ?
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by bukatyne(f): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
and ur username = ?

is 8 however it doesn't start with a T tongue
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by bukatyne(f): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
TheNonce:
sad

I believe "theresa may" the incoming british prime minister would disagree with this o.p as well as the article!

LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT! No need looking at gender as some sort of excuse!

Cc: "hillary clinton, malia, angela merkel" and our new npa boss in nigeria "zainab bala usman"

The OP is not 'stating' an excuse based on gender, it is saying one of the reasons women don't get to the 'top'

1 Like

Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by cococandy(f): 3:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Is it surprising? Not to me.

The mind-conditioning won't go away overnight.
Some ladies have managed to break away from whatever mental stronghold that makes them consider themselves less than men but you can't expect that to be the majority.
The effects of aeons of being mentally and physically subdued won't go away just like that because of one century of feminism.

It's a slow process. Will probably take as much time as it took to get instilled in the first place.

But there's hope.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Tenkobos(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2016
bukatyne:

is 8 however it doesn't start with a T tongue
OUCH!!! I will find a way to transform the "B" to "T". Hope I will get a yes if I succeed?
Project400:
If we conduct a research here in Nigeria, you'd also discover that majority want to be led by men. It starts by wanting male friends (for protection)
my spirit disagrees with this bro. Every other thing you wrote is spot on except this because there is a difference between what someone wants and what someone is conditioned to want.

Our women want to be led by men not because they truly like it that way but because there is no better alternative.

Take what happened recently between a male and female senator for example, a certain male senator threatened to beat up a female senator on the floor and "nothing will happen". It is stuffs like this that makes women seek for cover behind men.

Trust me here, you will be surprised at the number of women that will take leadership positions when enabling enviroment and laws are enacted and are in full pratice.

The future is predictable though when you compare the past and present generations. The courage is being built.

4 Likes

Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by crackhaus: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Timbuktou:

I think it's how society has conditioned them. As the influence of the patriarchy weakens, more women will place their careers and dreams above all else.
Yea, the African/Nigerian society I presume.

This is the cliché response when blames need to be traded, but the fact is mental/societal conditioning and patriarchal influence has very little to do with it - that is just the easiest excuse.

How many women are in the top-half list of Forbes richest people in the world?
No, wait! The top-half Forbes list of wealthiest people in America and/or Britain, how many women?
Would you also blame years of mental conditioning/gender subjugation for that as well?

At the most basic most minuscule atomic level, there's something present in the genetic makeup of human females that make them less hungry for power and thus, subconsciously view males as stronger/better equipped (there are exceptions though) for such - it doesn't matter if she was born in Africa, Asia, Europe, or the Americas.

I believe it has to do with the biological imperative which always supercedes in most cases - a woman will always be faced with the choice of holding down a career all the way to its zenith VERSUS holding down a very balanced/successful/happy home... society/mind conditioning has very little to do with this when compared to the natural biological imperative that it points to.

Ever wondered why (a large proportion) of the most powerful women in business and politics fall into the 45years and above age bracket?

1 Like

Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
crackhaus:

Yea, the African/Nigerian society I presume.

This is the cliché response when blames need to be traded, but the fact is mental/societal conditioning or patriarchal influence has very little to do with it - that is just the easiest excuse.

How many women are in the top-half list of Forbes richest people in the world?
No, wait! The top Forbes list of wealthiest people in America and/or Britain, how many women?
Would you also blame years of mental conditioning/gender subjugation for that as well?

At the most basic most minuscule atomic level, there's something present in the genetic makeup of human females that make them less hungry for power and thus, subconsciously view males as stronger/better equipped (there are exceptions though) for such - it doesn't matter if she was born in Africa, Asia, Europe, or the Americas.

I believe it has to do with the biological imperative which always supercedes in most cases - a woman will always be faced with the choice of holding down a career all the way to the its zenith VERSUS holding down a very balanced/successful/happy home... society/mind conditioning has very little to do with this when compared to the natural biological imperative that it points to.

Ever wondered why (a large proportion) of the most powerful women in business and politics fall into the 45years and above age bracket?

Hello, Crackhaus. This is Timbuktou. grin grin
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by crackhaus: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Timbuktou:

Hello, Crackhaus. This is Timbuktou. grin grin
Lol.. I missed the sarcasm, didn't I?

cheesycheesy
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by crackhaus: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mindfulness oya show face, make we pick each other brain.

Your opinion on the OP, and of course, on my first post addressed to Tim. gringrin
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
crackhaus:
cheesycheesy
Totally. grin grin
Howdy, amigo.
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
crackhaus:
cheesycheesy
Totally. grin grin
Howdy, amigo.
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by crackhaus: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Timbuktou:

Totally. grin grin

Howdy, amigo.
All good at my end, you dey scarce these days.. even more scarce than someone told me I was. grin
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by bukatyne(f): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
cococandy:
Is it surprising? Not to me.

The mind-conditioning won't go away overnight.
Some ladies have managed to break away from whatever mental stronghold that makes them consider themselves less than men but you can't expect that to be the majority.
The effects of aeons of being mentally and physically subdued won't go away just like that because of one century of feminism.

It's a slow process. Will probably take as much time as it took to get instilled in the first place.

But there's hope.

Truth is looking back now, a lot of my female colleagues were not interested in a pursuing a career esp. in our field after school (not that they made it interesting angry). You hear more of teaching (primary/secondary) and petite businesses.

Again, in our society, it is said you build a career in the first job you get (Students studied courses they were 'given' and after gradaution, struggle to get jobs daily so it takes a strong support system to reject jobs not in your career line (if it was your choice in the first place).

We might need another survey in Nigeria due to our percularilities.
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by bukatyne(f): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tenkobos:
OUCH!!! I will find a way to transform the "B" to "T". Hope I will get a yes if I succeed
lols; too late!

Tenkobos:
Trust me here, you will be surprised at the number of women that will take leadership positions when enabling enviroment and laws are enacted and are in full pratice.

What kind of enabling environment and laws are you referring to? I think it's more of the women not interested in the first place.

Tenkobos:
The future is predictable though when you compare the past and present generations. The courage is being built.

I agree that the courage is in-built and more women might in more roles....

Might the operative word grin
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
crackhaus:

All good at my end, you dey scarce these days.. even more scarce than someone told me I was. grin

You know how it is. When life calls you answer.
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Tenkobos(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
bukatyne:
lols; too late!

What kind of enabling environment and laws are you referring to? I think it's more of the women not interested in the first place.

I agree that the courage is in-built and more women might in more roles....

Might the operative word grin
second heartbreak this week.

I will reply you properly when I recover.
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is true on some many levels - and complicated at that.

Sheryl Sandberg talked about it in her book: Lean In. Great read. I urge everyone woman who want to climb the ladder to get one.

It was extremely beneficial for me when I needed it. And, I intent to climb to CEO of some health care organization or my own sometime in the future, God willing.

Steep climb though, cause it's a vicious game at times--and women can be their own worse enemies even, not just men.

NB: Sheryl Sandberg is COO or CFO or Google and all its subsidiaries. In her book, she talked about her journey and how she balanced family life, and her career along with all these other "stereotypical" and "obstacles" women face in the workplace.
Re: Women Aren't Getting The Promotion Because They Don't Want It - Bloomberg by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
bukatyne:

Truth is looking back now, a lot of my female colleagues were not interested in a pursuing a career esp. in our field after school (not that they made it interesting angry). You hear more of teaching (primary/secondary) and petite businesses.

Again, in our society, it is said you build a career in the first job you get (Students studied courses they were 'given' and after gradaution, struggle to get jobs daily so it takes a strong support system to reject jobs not in your career line (if it was your choice in the first place).

We might need another survey in Nigeria due to our percularilities.

@ bold, so they can be home in time to put a hot meal on the table before Oga comes back.
It might not be what all of them truly wanted out of life (and there's nothing wrong with wanting that...before I'm misunderstood) but for those who want something else for themselves, how dare you aspire to be anything that will make the man uncomfortable? That's not why he 'paid the bride price'. lipsrsealed

Even on public forums like this, if someone complains about how his wife isn't always available due to work, he's adviced to make her stop working, get a teaching job or start a small business. As far as we are concerned, that's all women should be doing. Why is anyone surprised if girls go for these jobs right from school?

I know it gives some the mettle to say that we are not naturally ambitious. But they wouldn't say they if they stopped to think why those are the favorites.

All those choices came from what they've been imbibed with from birth. We know that until recently most women were raised for marriage only. You can't expect them to want something that will conflict with their perceived roles in life.

There's no study or research necessary to show this.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Long time married couples please? / Can I Get A Good Man/ husband From Nairaland / Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.