Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC (7810 Views)

I Almost Fled Nigeria In 2016 – Buhari / Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP / INEC To Postpone Edo Election For 3 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Jirate(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2016

All Progressives Congress , Edo State chapter has assured the people of the state that President Mohammadu Buhari does not believe in electoral fraud and will therefore not help anyone to rig election no matter his stake in the contest .

Comrade Godwin Erhahon , State Publicity Secretary said Leaders of All Progressives Congress in Edo State should therefore humble themselves and work hard sincerely if they truly hope to win September 10, 2016 governorship election.

The State Publicity Secretary of the Party gave the assurance in reaction to an appeal made to President Buhari by PDP leadership at a rally in Auchi that the President should allow level playing field for all parties.

Comrade Erhahon therefore advised the gold-diggers in APC who are refusing to make peace with those they maliciously and viciously offended during the intrigues that proceeded the June 18, primaries, hoping ignorantly that incumbency factor at federal level would sail them through.

“As one who has been with President Buhari since the beginning of his political struggle in 2003, I can vouch for him that his anti-corruption fight is not hypocritical.

“He will never encourage electoral fraud nor push EFCC against anyone.

Even as a popular but poor Presidential candidate of CPC in 2011, President Buhari rejected donations from some of his well-wishers whose source of income he didn’t trust.

“Likewise, let no one think that the outcome of the forthcoming election will make or mar Chief John Odigie-Oyegun as National Chairman as it is now known to all that he is completely sidelined and snubbed in the entire process.

“There are signs already that the Binis who are his home community with about fifty-three percent of voters in the State may not allow him take part in the campaign for those who derive pressures in pulling down Benin leaders.

“The only solution is for President Buhari himself to intercede and pacify the people of the great Benin Kingdom before it is too late. The President should not expect mad men to heal themselves."

http://thenationonlineng.net/edo-2016-buhari-will-not-rig-election-apc/

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by madridguy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wetin concern PMB with Edo State. Let the people vote their choice.
Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Jirate(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
To be Honest, Godwin Obaseki is an Unknown Entity in Edo Politics,
this was the same Mistake IBB made in 1993 when he Fielded an unknown Bashir Tofar against MKO, who floored Tofar even in his Home town of Kano.
Its Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu all the Way. cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by LessNoise: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
whoever wins should improve where his predecessor failed.....Politics is not a do or die affair......we need to go back to the basics

10 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Inca(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bayelsa and Rivers States Re-run comes to mind. I pray they don't rig..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by datopaper(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
President can rig election in Edo or anywhere in Nigeria. But it can do it alone. So if people of Edo state want their vote to count, they should come out and vote for whoever they want. This is not issue of Buhari or not.
Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely

2 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by wasco24: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
cool
Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by veekid(m): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Let him try it
Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by GENT95(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
APC make i hear word abeg
Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by todayboy: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
This a confirmation that Apc wants to use buhari rig the election

Apc will never win any election until buhari is thrown out from also rock

11 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Encourage election malpractice or not, if inec like they should call it an inconclusive election, APC has lost its aura,APC has lost his support from the populace.anuta 4 years or APC in edo or after 2019 of APC is nigeria would be disastrous.buying a liter of kerosine for 300 I swear its the height.

7 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by HRich(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari don't rig Election.

Jega rigs election.

Buhari's language of rigging election is by ordering INEC to declear it INCONCLUSIVE.

We Nigerians already known the meaning of that English Word.

5 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Vendoor(f): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Truth be told.... APC/Oshomole brought out the wrong candidate.... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by id911(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
He tried to rig in both Bayelsa and Rivers States but the people rejected his party. If he still tries it in Edo State, it won’t still work if the people don’t want the lying party

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by gurunlocker: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Make he go rig am now... but one thing is certain, it will be inconclusive
Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by dunkem21(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
He has no option than to allow the wishes of edo people to prevail.

Ize-iyamu is the man

I can see people working within APC,to prevent it from even wining this election.please don't ask me how I come to know.

9 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Stevosty: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Why will Buhari get involve? Is it not the same pdp fighting themselves? I was expecting them to bring someone like Dopkesi, but they went for an unknown person, an Oshiomhole boy, APC win in Edo state is done and dusted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Stevosty:
Why will Buhari get involve, is it not the same pdp fighting themselves, APC win in Edo state is done and dusted.
even from your ranting I can see fear and anxiety all over you. Edo people have decided already,the are just waiting for ize-iyemu's coronation.

12 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by anethcharly(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
But Oshiomohle the almighty godfather will......and this is the same man who said no Godfatherism,one man one vote.........

10 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Mistermamus(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Stories
Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Slymonster(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
is there any need to even answer nairaland pdp and Ize iyamu movement.The man that till today hasn't sell himself but all we hear is that he brought oshiomole this and that....if I wasnt on ground and monitor things on how it played on presidential where pdp use money and gej popularity and house of assembly election where oshiomole triple that sh1t.pdp just wasting there tym I swear...

ELECTION IS NOT WON BY NOISE ONLINE

mark my word

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Runaway: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Make him try first e go know we for Edo nor want him or him stupid party for Edo state again. Those of you speaking of what u don't know about Edo should come see for urself. The Governor has don't little or nothing at all except on road and some school renovation. I challenge anybody living in Edo or any part of the country to tell me any new thing done by the governor, except from his village and school built(university) without budget.

4 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by PigMeat: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
u cant try it with the hardship the edo people are facing at the moment. They will turn apc headquarters in the state up-side down with protests.

3 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by ganisucks(f): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
After saying that, he and Oshiomole will phone Abba Kyari and Lawal to push buttons on Emefiele and Burutai to do the needful. Military might and 5billion naira will be sent ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by wazobaaa: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
another inconclusive is coming
APC chain

2 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by dovetark: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
frankline5:
even from your ranting I can see fear and anxiety all over you. Edo people have decided already,the are just waiting for ize-iyemu's coronation.

lol, oboy you wicked o!!! The fact is that I will welcome pdp to take over Edo State, so that what is happening in the federal level i.e exposing of kwaraption will also happen in the state level so that we see the degree of viciousness the APC politicians have as well.

Also knowing that the pdp have a very dented image to redeem, I think it's only logical that they will really want to work in order to win the hearts of the people again. If these could go on and on in the states and federal level, there will be total cleansing. If pdp wins, they will also want to expose corruption in the APC and then another set of people will enter prison. We dey watch!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by McReoz: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sometimes i laugh at the way people showcase their ignorance, the preponderance of these shameful attacks on Adams and Obaseki is unfair. I'm not a politician neither to i hold brief for any candidate. But Apc in Edo State has sth on ground to campaign with, the major road in my village are tarred the public schools are of international standard, and this is appearing across virtually all parts of Edo state. Is that not sth, but pdp can point one thing that they did in this state, so make everybody just chill and let all of us answer our papa name all these pdp e warrior are just wasting time. Pdp nor get where dem dey go.
Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by Stevosty: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
frankline5:
If not for fear, why is PDP propaganda everywhere on nairaland? Election is not won on social media, if your people are waiting for Iyamu's coronation, Edo people are waiting for Obaseki's swearing in as governor.

2 Likes

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by dovetark: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Stevosty:
If not for fear, why is PDP propaganda everywhere on nairaland? Election is not won on social media, if your people is waiting for Iyamu's coronation, Edo are waiting for Obaseki's swearing in as governor.

It is everywhere on nairaland because the people now have an indegineous platform to air their minds!!! we now have a voice!!! Abeg 3gbosa for Seun, you've done us proud.

Please like if you think APC will win and share if you think PDP will win. Let's vote now!!!

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by omogin(f): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari cannot rig Edo state.
Re: EDO 2016: Buhari Will Not Rig Election For APC by americanigga(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jirate:
To be Honest, Godwin Obaseki is an Unknown Entity in Edo Politics,
this was the same Mistake IBB made in 1993 when he Fielded an unknown Bashir Tofar against MKO, who floored Tofar even in his Home town of Kano.
Its Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu all the Way. cool

you are correct to some estent. We do not know Obaseki that much, but the whole Edo State knows Ize Iyamu very well. We all know that Ize Iyamu is a thief, he and former governor lucky Igbinedion stole the whole money in Edo State.

Please all Igbo peaple should mind their business. They should stop posting rubish on social media. Edo State is APC state.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Approves N740m Compensation To Lekki Free Zone Host Communities / Reps Ask NNPC To Suspend Companies Involved In Importation Of Bad Fuel / Senate To Summon Wike Over Worsening Banditry In Abuja – FCT Senator, Kingibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.