Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,051 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka (3099 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Lere Olayinka Blasts Stephanie Otobo Over Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by 989900E: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2016
Rose2014:

See how u mischievously left out the country your 'wards' are schooling under the guise of foreign school. Meaning if at all your claim is true, they could be studying in countries like Ghana for instance. In which case you're not faced with any forex challenge.

And yes any Nigerian living in Nigeria that has two "wards" studying in UK with this current economic situation is RICH
Have u bothered calculating how much their yearly school fees cost in naira? I guess not

This Your defense get as e be

Rich is relative (some people want to be as 'rich' as Mikel Obi, while it will be a curse for some people to be as 'poor' as Mikel Obi . . . if you can process that). I do not owe you more than revealed (you are free to make that your headache), and obviously you don't get it if you are making this be about me. We all have our different backgrounds and sources of income, and not everyone that funds his/her wards education in foreign schools find it easy (though some do find it easy) -- but for most, it is about serious sacrifices! You could by extension say the same for parents who fund their wards education in good schools in Nigeria too. #sacrifices

OTOH, some even attend these schools for free or almost free (I hope you can process that too). BTW, thanks for the heads up about Naira being the official currency of Ghana -- I wouldn't have known. undecided
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by 989900E: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. Y00r0ber sense

Lere is Yoruba too. Whatever you drift is . . . have at it.
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by 989900E: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Dcomrade:

[s]Shut up!!! Your defence is weak and stupid, it's not compulsory you comment on issues beyond your IQ .
I'm trying real hard not to call you Zombie [/s] undecided

You've made so much sense, typical of someone with an IQ of an ant.
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by 989900E: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Dcomrade:

Yet, couldn't give her husband money to purchase Form........should we call such a woman, a good wife? undecided

You will be right if you were the Buharis account manager . . . then your inference would be consequential.
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by 989900E: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2016
AZeD1:

Only ignorant people believe that people who school in the UK have rich parents.

Thank you, help educate them. I wonder from whence some commenters on Nairaland come from, bush? undecided
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by Rose2014: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2016
AZeD1:

Only ignorant people believe that people who school in the UK have rich parents.

That's why I said Buhari is so poor that his kids just graduated from UK grin
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by orisa37: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Our Universities are closed, because Lecturers won't be paid their salaries. And for this reason, no Nigerian University can make the 1000 list of good Universities even in Africa.
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by SycophanticGoat: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
989900E:
Just shut up Lere, so everyone that has kids in schools overseas is a rich person? I have 2 wards in foreign schools, does that make me rich?

If Buhari has to use whatever he earns from his farm and his stipends as ex-HOS to cater for his family, you expect him to use the same funds to buy forms?

Business men have money in the bank, but still borrow to fund projects . . . use your '6' Lere.

The kids have a working mother by the way.

. . . this is just so lame . . . this does not in any way prove nor disprove Buhari's buoyant or non-buoyant financial status in any way.

This is just too childish.

The bolded.. You mean Aishaliburton the criminal minded fraudstar? The most corrupt woman Nigeria has ever seen..
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by 989900E: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

The bolded.. You mean Aishaliburton the criminal minded fraudstar? The most corrupt woman Nigeria has ever seen..

Prove it.
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by SycophanticGoat: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2016
989900E:

Prove it.

Go to front page, Fayose and his lawyer has once again exposed the corrupt criminal Aisha Mumuhary. If she deals that all Fayose's claims are wrong, then she should go to court or we can as well conclude she's guilty of fraud. By the way, why do zombified mofos always demand for proof when it involves the anuses they lick but are always quick to demand jungle justice on other people from different political circle? Hehehehehe, the definition of sycophant and hypocrite should be changed to sai baba zombies tho.
Re: Buhari's Children Graduates From UK University - Lere Olayinka by 989900E: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

[s]Go to front page, Fayose and his lawyer has once again exposed the corrupt criminal Aisha Mumuhary. If she deals that all Fayose's claims are wrong, then she should go to court or we can as well conclude she's guilty of fraud. By the way, why do zombified mofos always demand for proof when it involves the anuses they lick but are always quick to demand jungle justice on other people from different political circle? Hehehehehe, the definition of sycophant and hypocrite should be changed to sai baba zombies tho.[/s]

Seriously? This is your proof? undecided sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive: I’m Sorry. Didn’t Mean To Hurt You, IPOB Leader, Kanu Tells Yoruba / Biafra: Igbo's Can Never Get Biafra And They Will Not Get Any Good Appointment F / More Photos As Violence Breaks Out At Ekiti APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.