Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! (2270 Views)

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! Shocking Reasons Why Ladies Remain Unmarried Revealed / 7 Reasons Ladies Remain Single / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Is there a world, where women rule and have all the rights and men have to cover up their faces and do all the work? Welcome Tuareg people. That’s how they have been living for thousands of years. These people live the Sahara Desert and speak the Berber language. There are over 1.2 million of them. However, they are not so much known for their survival skills in the desert.

What makes them really different is a matriarchy. At this Tuareg nations is Muslim! Is this even possible? Matriarchy means that their rulers are women. Ladies have all the rights. They can pick their men; they can have intercourse any time they want and with any man they want. They possess all the property! If a husband and his wife get divorced, the woman keeps all the belongings.

She leaves the man only one camel so that he would survive in the desert. This is the only nation in the world, where men wear face covers. They have to keep them on even at home, and only the wife has the right to see the face of her husband! Well, I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining parts but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/here-is-why-tuareg-ladies-remain-top.html

Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Jay542(m): 2:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Chysexy iss here again! I hope you're not bombarding us with news this jeje morning lipsrsealed
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by BlackSeptember: 4:37am On Jul 13, 2016
If ISIS should attack these ones theu will use nuclear weapon on them for reading the koran from back to front

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by AngelAhnie(f): 5:39am On Jul 13, 2016
I prefer the men in charge

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Cutehector(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16 I looked up in Google for the taureg people and here is what I found about them.

I guess the op exaggerated a lil bit, though she was right

http://www.rain4sahara.org/our-work/who-we-help/tuareg
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2016
That's wrong, not Feminism...Hold up Bruh...You telling me...Women run shit_ there and treat they mans like slaves?

Crazy Feminism
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 13, 2016
This is not feminism. Feminism is all about EQUALITY
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:
Vanquay16 I looked up in Google for the taureg people and here is what I found about them.

I guess the op exaggerated a lil bit, though she was right

http://www.rain4sahara.org/our-work/who-we-help/tuareg

Stupid bloggers everywhere, I knew there was something not adding up about women having Political power.

OP I really hope your Blog fails miserably
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Jul 13, 2016
Vanquay16:

Stupid bloggers everywhere, I knew there was something not adding up about women having Political power.

don't mind her. Silly move of her. And some people commenting will now be believing instead of doing research to ascertain if her claims are true

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Cutehector(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2016
lovelygurl:
This is not feminism. Feminism is all about EQUALITY
lwkmd. I wish u saw a pictorial description between equality and equity. U would cease being a feminist.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944783_EQUALITY_jpg88f2c9dc1b8a6ddef3ee9f362b649a28

4 Likes

Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by babyfaceafrica: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Yeye OP
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by IamLEGEND1: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2016
LIES!
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by dnawah(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Chysexy:
Is there a world, where women rule and have all the rights and men have to cover up their faces and do all the work? Welcome Tuareg people. That’s how they have been living for thousands of years. These people live the Sahara Desert and speak the Berber language. There are over 1.2 million of them. However, they are not so much known for their survival skills in the desert.

What makes them really different is a matriarchy. At this Tuareg nations is Muslim! Is this even possible? Matriarchy means that their rulers are women. Ladies have all the rights. They can pick their men; they can have intercourse any time they want and with any man they want. They possess all the property! If a husband and his wife get divorced, the woman keeps all the belongings.

She leaves the man only one camel so that he would survive in the desert. This is the only nation in the world, where men wear face covers. They have to keep them on even at home, and only the wife has the right to see the face of her husband! Well, I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining parts but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/here-is-why-tuareg-ladies-remain-top.html
i think they also part of niger fighting 4 they own republic.
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by ireneony(f): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2016
How do i become tuareg woman cheesy
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by bitchcrafts: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Op! You can lie sha... They can Fukc and unfukc any man as they like ke? Your mind must be so wild on o.rgy walahi grin Just own up to it! There are so many hugely dangled n*ggas that will satisfy every single waft of yo perverted thoughts trus me, Anyway, here is a link that will provide the culture of these group of people as it is jarey . Make op no teach us nonsense for here grin www.everyculture.com/wc/Mauritania-to-Nigeria/Tuareg.html
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd. I wish u saw a pictorial description between equality and equity. U would cease being a feminist.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3944783_EQUALITY_jpg88f2c9dc1b8a6ddef3ee9f362b649a28

So what does that has to do with what I wrote. I was telling op die definition of feminism is and u r showing me 1 useless picture of a DAD and his KIDS. Did I ask 4 it...mtcheeeeew abeg get lost.
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 14, 2016
WOW dear that hard but come to think of it are you God or Google? Love you dear my blog will never ever fail say amen hahahahah
Vanquay16:

Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 14, 2016
Chysexy:
WOW dear that hard but come to think of it are you God or Google? Love you dear my blog will never ever fail say amen hahahahah

I don't have to be God..Clickbaits, poorly written articles, Poor research, copy and paste are recipes for failures.
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Sexytemi(f): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2016
lovelygurl:

So what does that has to do with what I wrote. I was telling op die definition of feminism is and u r showing me 1 useless picture of a DAD and his KIDS. Did I ask 4 it...mtcheeeeew abeg get lost.

You didn't need to sound rude or upset, you said feminism is all about equality, and showed you a pictorial difference between equality and equity, equality is what feminist are asking for(Which from d picture means, if we all equal nobody would care if d other is comfortable or not, when a lady is abused, d guy won't be arrested because he would also say the lady abused him, no more gender favoritism again) while equity is what we women are getting now( the dad gave up his place for d son to be happy, That's just like a man being punish for d sins of a woman, e.g, a lady insults and fights a guy but goes scot free, but can same be said of a man doing same, we ladies would be d first to scream ladies are d weaker gender) Smh for equality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sexytemi:

You didn't need to sound rude or upset, you said feminism is all about equality, and showed you a pictorial difference between equality and equity, equality is what feminist are asking for(Which from d picture means, if we all equal nobody would care if d other is comfortable or not, when a lady is abused, d guy won't be arrested because he would also say the lady abused him, no more gender favoritism again) while equity is what we women are getting now( the dad gave up his place for d son to be happy, That's just like a man being punish for d sins of a woman, e.g, a lady insults and fights a guy but goes scot free, but can same be said of a man doing same, we ladies would be d first to scream ladies are d weaker gender) Smh for equality.

Well I am not 1 of them
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Maxi112: 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
lovelygurl:

Well I am not 1 of them
good morn luv wink
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
Maxi112:
good morn luv wink
LOL morning grin Aw u
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Maxi112: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
lovelygurl:
LOL morning grin Aw u
am cool. waiting carry you come online today?
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2016
Maxi112:
am cool. waiting carry you come online today?
Na u o grin
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Maxi112: 12:20am On Jul 15, 2016
lovelygurl:
Na u o grin
lolz.
why didn't you mention my nick then grin
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2016
Maxi112:
lolz.

why didn't you mention my nick then grin
LOL busted grin
Re: Here Is Why Tuareg Ladies Remain Top Feminists In The World! by Maxi112: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2016
lovelygurl:
LOL busted grin
cheesy cheesy

hope your night was cool??

Waiting for your reply tomorrowgrin

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Mention Someone In A Post. / Please Do Not Open If You Are In The Office Or Public Place / Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.